Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

punkgrrrlie10 is probably a spambot
Old Jul 12th, 2004, 11:55 PM        Pledge your vote
http://capwiz.com/congressorg/pyv/st...ts&id=D15489E1
Fartin's biggest fan
Perndog is probably a spambot
Old Jul 13th, 2004, 11:00 AM       
Kerry's getting creamed.
TOP CHEF
Stabby is probably a spambot
Old Jul 13th, 2004, 04:30 PM       
I'll never understand Alabama. To my dying day I just won't get that state. Why one of the poorest states in the country constantly supports the party of the wealthy elite. It's like an abused housewife or something.
Striped Tomato
Zebra 3 is probably a spambot
Old Jul 13th, 2004, 05:25 PM       
:/ - I'll guess it's the social conservatism of the Republican party which leads those toothless hillbillies to vote for them...

conus is probably a spambot
Old Jul 13th, 2004, 06:40 PM       
It's not just Alabama. California is full of $5.50 wage laborers who will defend to the death their employer's right to exploit them. I suspect that it has more to do with racism. It's no longer acceptible to say ******, but you can sure vote Republican.

What if you were new to this country and the only thing you'd been told about it's political process was that one of the two parties was racist? If you had to decide which party that was by looking at voting records without listening to representatives of either party, who do you think you would pick?

punkgrrrlie10 is probably a spambot
Old Jul 13th, 2004, 07:55 PM       
California is overwhelming democrat, what are you talkin about.

conus is probably a spambot
Old Jul 13th, 2004, 08:25 PM       
Sure doesn't seem like it. But then I live in Orange County. These are more upscale rednecks, but rednecks nonetheless. Kind of like Lester Maddox with a good haircut.
Banned
Location: Illinois, Alberta, Canada, Thailand, Space, Groundling Marsh, Manhattan, Man Hat Ton
ArrowX sucks
Old Jul 13th, 2004, 10:10 PM       
the way george bush is loved in alabama makes me think of ALABAMA MAN from south park
dipshed
GADZOOKS is probably a spambot
Old Jul 13th, 2004, 10:34 PM       
No you just saw it on comedy central, you fagoon.

You know, why even post in this thread, you're canadian, you have as much relevance here as an anorexic in a sumo tournament.

Stone Pants Rabbit
Cosmo Electrolux is probably a spambot
Old Jul 14th, 2004, 07:00 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stabby
I'll never understand Alabama. To my dying day I just won't get that state. Why one of the poorest states in the country constantly supports the party of the wealthy elite. It's like an abused housewife or something.
I've lived in Alabama all of my life and I don't understand Alabamians. The only thing I can figure is they see Republicans as a party that "good christians" belong to....it's pathetic, really.
ranxer is probably a spambot
Old Jul 14th, 2004, 08:13 AM       
maybe as a state alabamanians are not flouride resistant.
.. America, you know, is the only country in the world where the toxic atomic waste chemical is allowed to be added to drinking water.

actually, the main reason it's added is not the dullard effect but it is a nice side effect for many.
=======

Preechr is probably a spambot
Old Jul 14th, 2004, 05:20 PM       
It is sort of funny to see ignorant rednecks refusing to jump on the gravy train offered up by the Democrats. I guess you have to be somewhat well-off and educated, and possibly a Yankee, to understand how taking money earned by producers and giving it to those that cannot or will not produce makes sense. Already rich or just aspiring to be, I suppose some people prefer a system that ensures that whatever you earn you can keep. There are, however, many even among the ignorant rednecks that simply want whatever they can steal right now, regardless of whatever may happen in the future. You keep running the schools, and they'll keep on voting Democrat... don't worry too much.

How can someone who obviously thinks so much of their ideas have so little respect for expressing them? How can someone who so yearns to be taken seriously make so little effort?!
Striped Tomato
Zebra 3 is probably a spambot
Old Jul 14th, 2004, 05:21 PM        "Dr. Strangelove" (1964)
[center:aecada080f][/center:aecada080f]
General Jack D. Ripper: Mandrake, do you realize that in addition to fluoridating water, why, there are studies underway to fluoridate salt, flour, fruit juices, soup, sugar, milk... ice cream. Ice cream, Mandrake, children's ice cream.
Group Capt. Lionel Mandrake: Lord, Jack.
General Jack D. Ripper: You know when fluoridation first began?
Group Capt. Lionel Mandrake: I... no, no. I don't, Jack.
General Jack D. Ripper: Nineteen hundred and forty-six. Nineteen forty-six, Mandrake. How does that coincide with your post-war Commie conspiracy, huh? It's incredibly obvious, isn't it? A foreign substance is introduced into our precious bodily fluids without the knowledge of the individual. Certainly without any choice. That's the way your hard-core Commie works.
Group Capt. Lionel Mandrake: Uh, Jack, Jack, listen, tell me, tell me, Jack. When did you first... become... well, develop this theory?
General Jack D. Ripper: Well, I, uh... I... I... first became aware of it, Mandrake, during the physical act of love.
Group Capt. Lionel Mandrake: Hmm.
General Jack D. Ripper: Yes, a uh, a profound sense of fatigue... a feeling of emptiness followed. Luckily I... I was able to interpret these feelings correctly. Loss of essence.
Group Capt. Lionel Mandrake: Hmm.
General Jack D. Ripper: I can assure you it has not recurred, Mandrake. Women uh... women sense my power and they seek the life essence. I, uh... I do not avoid women, Mandrake.
Group Capt. Lionel Mandrake: No.
General Jack D. Ripper: But I... I do deny them my essence.
Mocker

kellychaos is probably a spambot
Old Jul 15th, 2004, 03:46 PM       
One of our local talk radio personalities was auctioning his presidential vote on E-Bay. The bidding was @ $100 before E-Bay closed the bidding.

Wherever you go, there you are.
Ronnie Raygun is probably a spambot
Old Jul 19th, 2004, 05:24 PM       
This thread demonstrates why Bush will win in Nov.
Mocker

kellychaos is probably a spambot
Old Jul 20th, 2004, 02:48 PM       
Not with the chains of Cheney draggin' him down ... director of the NSA retires ... director of the CIA retires ... the house of cards is a fallin' and I sees a bad moon arisin' ... stay tuned for the next exciting installment of, "As The Election Turns".

Wherever you go, there you are.