Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old May 8th, 2008, 04:07 PM       
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old May 8th, 2008, 04:10 PM       
sophomoric mollifications sounds like an achewood fanfiction site
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old May 8th, 2008, 04:20 PM       
The thing about an achewood fanfiction site is that Onstad would be the only guy to post there. Under fifteen separate accounts all with their own style & obsessions.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old May 8th, 2008, 05:30 PM       
GUUUUUUUUUUUS!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
Tell you what, you'll get it some time tomorrow evening. Scout's honor.
Hey America, is it evening yet for any of you? :berniemac
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old May 8th, 2008, 05:57 PM       
Not yet, I gotta wait for someone else to stop by and hold the camera
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old May 8th, 2008, 05:59 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Robot View Post
DOG PENIS
Peneperro!
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old May 8th, 2008, 06:00 PM       
Quote:
Not yet, I gotta wait for someone else to stop by and hold the camera
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old May 8th, 2008, 06:10 PM       
I AM FROM THE YEAR 2196 I HAVE COME TO COLLECT YOUR AWESOME DISC-BASED GAME SYSTEMS. IS PANASONIC YOUR LEADER?
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old May 8th, 2008, 06:18 PM       
I AM SURFING THE NET.
Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old May 8th, 2008, 06:22 PM       
Ooh, shiny.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old May 8th, 2008, 06:26 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post
don't ever say 'epic' again.
Was there an infraction involved in that? :kinky

Also, could you ban Esuohlim until he talks to that girl, else he'll become me or Willie & those positions are filled.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old May 8th, 2008, 06:40 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sacks View Post
...And that's when Sacks and Grislygus teamed up and made the most enchanting story book ever created.
YEAH jerks
Ancient Mariner
Old May 8th, 2008, 06:43 PM       
I mean jerk, singular, I think

I kinda just skimmed the whole thing
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old May 8th, 2008, 06:43 PM       
I think you could do a very good job illustrating a book for children, Gus. Fat_Hippo can suck a choad.
Ancient Mariner
Old May 8th, 2008, 06:48 PM       
I COULD DO AN AWESOME JOB

I even wrote an entire children's story when I was seven, gots me some credentials
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old May 8th, 2008, 06:55 PM       
I'm not convinced it would put me into a state of some awe.
Ancient Mariner
Old May 8th, 2008, 06:58 PM       
Y'see, it was called "Owl Toes", and this owl didn't know what toes were for so he asked the bats, and the bats said they were for hanging upside down so he started hanging upside down with the bats, and when Mister Cat came and ate all of the mean owls he couldn't get to the good owl and the bats because they were upside down, the end
Ancient Mariner
Old May 8th, 2008, 06:59 PM       
Two years later I would go on to write my magnum opus, Goldilocks and the Three Cannibals, which got my in trouble with my fourth grade teacher, because she hated freedom
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old May 8th, 2008, 07:00 PM       
That is indeed a children's story. It has a moral and everything.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old May 8th, 2008, 07:02 PM       
Quote:
Two years later I would go on to write my magnum opus, Goldilocks and the Three Cannibals, which got my in trouble with my fourth grade teacher, because she hated freedom
Better than Goldilocks & the Three Cannibalistic Paedophile Hitlers.
Ancient Mariner
Old May 8th, 2008, 07:03 PM       
She didn't like my zombie story either
Ancient Mariner
Old May 8th, 2008, 07:04 PM       
"Too violent" my fucking ass, the only people who died were the zombies and I knew for a fact that they didn't count
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old May 8th, 2008, 07:05 PM       
You can get arrested nowadays for setting zombies/vampire attack story at your school.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Lover View Post
What about self-inclusion fanfic?

Self-inclusion erotic fanfiction written by Mexican Paedophiles about Hitler, and posted on /b/
The title of which was:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Lover View Post
Better than Goldilocks & the Three Cannibalistic Paedophile Hitlers.
It was set aboard the Enterprise.
Ancient Mariner
Old May 8th, 2008, 07:07 PM       
What?! That's some goddamned bullshit right there
Ancient Mariner
Old May 8th, 2008, 07:09 PM       
I mean, the story didn't explicitly describe the police department getting slaughtered, and they came back as good zombies later on anyway so I don't get what the big fucking problem was