Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

ineffable

sadie is probably a spambot
Old Apr 17th, 2003, 12:21 PM       
i've smoked pot, opium, and hash; inhaled nitrous oxide; taken acid; and eaten mushrooms. weed is the only of these i partake of regularly. until new year's eve two years ago, it had been eight years since i'd tripped. and i haven't since that time. but each time i have has been a horizon-widening, spiritually creative experience.

i'm innately spiritual; i've no delusions that my spirituality is without me. the drugs merely enhance the growing process, kinda like eating carrots improves vision.

the negative experiences i had using psychedelics early on were products of my insecurities. the first time i took acid, i was nineteen and i had no fucking clue who i was. all the same, i was a prickly bundle of egocentricity and in-your-face-ness. lsd jumpstarted my facade-stripping, truth-seeking journey. it enabled me to see past the veneer of what-should-be. i thank god for it. literally.

i finally found some shrooms just this week. yay. so next week, i'm gonna do some additional research.
Vibecrewangel is probably a spambot
Old Apr 17th, 2003, 12:26 PM        Sadie
That's exactly why I am glad I waited.....though I missed out on years of soul searching :grin

At 19 I really believe I would have destroyed myself. My family life was horrible. I was very depressed. I was a very confused Neo-pagan in all the bad ways that one can be.

Doing it after I gained some stability within myself has kept me from going down the path my little sister is on.

Have fun with the shrooms! Hands down my favorite I think!

VinceZeb is probably a spambot
Old Apr 17th, 2003, 12:31 PM       
Yes Vibe, I am a pig. I have a penis and am glad that a bunch of guys tried to build a tower to reach God and then God made everyone look and speak different, so we are treated to the most beautiful women in the world of all different races and ethnic groups. And I am glad you respect that.
The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old Apr 17th, 2003, 12:32 PM       
"Say if I went over to Japan, and some hot girl dressed up like a playboy bunny wanted to go smoke a little weed and have sexual intercourse, I would be there in a microsecond."
-Vince.

What, you mean with you? Don't you think that's a little unlikely? And why Japan? Can you not even write down sex that didn't happen without mentioning race? Why is this alleged woman dressing up as playboy bunny? If she dressed up say as a naughty nurse, would you still go? Does she need to 'smoke a little weed' in order to have sex with you? And what if it was 'maryjane' or 'ganja' or 'herb' or she wanted to 'spark up a doobie'? Most importantly, how does what you've written answr any question anyone asked you?

Are you saying that while you wouldn't use drugs to 'look cool' and you don't seek to 'get high', you would use drugs if it led to sex in japan with a 'hot girl' dressed as a 'playboy bunny'? And aren't you kind of an idiot?
ineffable

Old Apr 17th, 2003, 12:33 PM       
although i'm sure it would kill my charismatic christian parents, they helped instill me with a sense that i could tackle anything. i was still an insecure little bitch, but i was able to delve into the depths of the "bad" trips, much as you explained yourself doing earlier. though, as i typed that, i realized it might have a lot to do with my experiencing depression early on following a series of intense loss.
Old Apr 17th, 2003, 12:35 PM        Zeb
I still think I am more of a pig then most men.

Now where is Glow so we can discuss BUTT SEX?!?!?!?!
ineffable

Old Apr 17th, 2003, 12:37 PM       
i have a secret.
Old Apr 17th, 2003, 12:39 PM        Sadie
Oooooh
Do tell.....

You can whisper it to me!
ineffable

Old Apr 17th, 2003, 12:40 PM       
i had a new experience this week.
Old Apr 17th, 2003, 12:41 PM        New
I'm so jealous!

Old Apr 17th, 2003, 12:44 PM       
Butt sex... ugh. Sorry, Ill pass.

I thought I would be a bit creative, Max. Should I never mention race at all, or should I just mention blue-eyed, blonde women? The "master" race. Is that what you would prefer, Max? IS THAT WHAT YOU WOULD PERFER ME HAVING INTERCOURSE AND PARTAKE IN ILLEGAL HALLOUGENTS WITH, MAX? Someone of the "master" race? You’re a fucking closet Nazi. The World Church of the Creator is calling Max. Move to Peoria, Ill. Right now.

Sorry if I am a bit more descriptive with women and situations than the average “She had big tits and nice legs and I did her in the bathroom” speeches. I can dumb it down for you if you would like. But I will make damn sure next time that the women I describe are fit enough for your approval, Furor Burbank.
ineffable

Old Apr 17th, 2003, 12:45 PM       
god, vince, are you as stupid as you make yourself seem?
Old Apr 17th, 2003, 12:47 PM        LOL
Okay I just have to mention that there is something really disturbing about discussing Communism, butt sex and drugs on a message board while singing the Lady Bug Picnic song to a 18 month old on the phone......
Mocker

kellychaos is probably a spambot
Old Apr 17th, 2003, 12:48 PM       
Hmmm ... must be the drugs. :/

Wherever you go, there you are.
Old Apr 17th, 2003, 12:55 PM        Kelly
LOL

So sadie.......hints in the new experience?
Old Apr 17th, 2003, 12:57 PM       
If your secret is about Butt sex, it isn't a secret.

DAMN YOU, INTERNET!

Vincey; I'm sorry, you are being stupid so fast I'm posts behind!

"I have a penis and am glad that a bunch of guys tried to build a tower to reach God and then God made everyone look and speak different, so we are treated to the most beautiful women in the world of all different races and ethnic groups."
-Vince

Wait a second here, wait just a second, are you saying you have thing about women of other races!?! Whoah. Hang on a sec, I just need to digest that, I didn't see it coming. It's so out of left field. I mean, I never ould have guessed since you are totally incapble of mentioning sex without including some sort of racial categorization. But I'm sure tht doesn't say anything about you. Never mind.

"Should I never mention race at all, or should I just mention blue-eyed, blonde women"

Well, what about if you were capable of mentioning your alleged sex life without giving the girls race ever What would that be like? And see, if you describe your alleged partner as "the master race"? You're pretty much still doing it. You are fetishizing their race. No one cares. This is just your pigged out version of "Some of my best friends are Negroes!"

"I can dumb it down for you if you would like."

I find that really hard to even imagine. 'hot li'l Latina' and girls dressed as bunnies smokin' weed and gettin' it on in Japan may strike you as 'descriptive' but I'm not sure (beyond obsessively mentioning race) it rises above "She had big tits and nice legs and I did her in the bathroom”

"She was japanese and dressed as a bunny and I did her in Japan"

Congratulations, Shakespeare.
Will chop you good.
sspadowsky is probably a spambot
Old Apr 17th, 2003, 12:58 PM       
Quote:
god, vince, are you as stupid as you make yourself seem?
Yes. Yes, he is. But I hope he never leaves. He is the most entertaining lunatic to come to this board since Khakha.
________
Mercedes-Benz Fintail Specifications

Last edited by sspadowsky : Apr 18th, 2011 at 05:56 AM.
Mocker

kellychaos is probably a spambot
Old Apr 17th, 2003, 01:00 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by mburbank
If your secret is about Butt sex, it isn't a secret.

DAMN YOU, INTERNET!

There's not enough bandwidth in the world to keep up with Vince, Max.

Wherever you go, there you are.
The Goddamned Batman
Protoclown is probably a spambot
Old Apr 17th, 2003, 01:03 PM       
I swear if I had to pay a subscription fee to access these posts where Burbank tears VinceZeb a new one, I would pay it gladly. These threads are fucking priceless.

I have always personally viewed drugs as a crutch, and it's one that I don't need. But hey, to each their own. I see some people using them, having fun, and not hurting anybody, so that's cool by me.

I take more seriously art created or epiphanies that are reached without drugs though.
ineffable

Old Apr 17th, 2003, 01:05 PM       
Quote:

and sspad, did you get what those cd's?
Old Apr 17th, 2003, 01:06 PM        LOL
Lots of things are crutches......

NERO and SCA and LARPing in my group are the ultimate escapism for people who are unhappy with who they are. (I know.....I've used it as such)

But yeah.....drugs are a big one. It's why I usually don't use it for answer seeking. Just like life, if it comes......it comes.
ineffable

Old Apr 17th, 2003, 01:08 PM       
Quote:
I take more seriously art created or epiphanies that are reached without drugs though.
ahem.

psst. that was a link.
Old Apr 17th, 2003, 01:09 PM       
You know what's huge crutch? Crutches.

Sometimes though, if you have a broken leg? A Cructh sure cn come in handy.

That's why I like Crank.
ineffable

Old Apr 17th, 2003, 01:12 PM       
people use food as a crutch, too. shall we encourage starvation? oh, wait. we already do.

Old Apr 17th, 2003, 01:13 PM       
Wow, Max. I am sorry that my appreciate for all different aspects of women offends you and makes you uncomfortable. I apologize that I am a young male that likes to date with all different kinds of women. I appreciate the beauty of women and like to see what different kinds and types of women have to offer and what they are like.

I am sorry you are jealous that I have an expanded worldview. I am sorry that you are so bored with your wife and your sexual experiences that you lash out at someone that (supposedly) has broader horizons than yourself. I am sorry that I am the "multicultural" type of person that you worship and yet are not. I apologize for having an interesting life while you live in your little shithole redundant home with your boring wife and your child and work in your little museum and do every day the types of jobs that are tedious, boring and unfulfilling. I apologize for having a life and having dreams and being able to reach for them. I apologize that I am not you, Max. Although, if you had it your way, you would want everyone to be like you. But let me give you a little tip, Max:

If two people are exactly alike, there is no need for one of them.

You are just a nice little bland cog in the machine, Max. You are easily replaced. Sorry about that. But keep insulting me. If that makes you feel good in life and protects you as you enter mid-life crisis, go right ahead. Or better yet, buy a sports car and quit being a little punk bitch.