Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SUFFER is probably a spambot
Old May 10th, 2005, 06:30 AM        dude fuck avp
im sorry this movie pisses me off ive only seen it once and personally it has haunted me since when ever i saw it (i refuse to remember the tragic date )it was when it was in theaters seriosly the fight scenes were like watching some one legged man with a unicycle for a peg leg filming a fight scene in an earthquake ,while having a seizure , also why the fuck would the predators who are supposed to be some of the "most technologicallyadvanced hunters in the universe " going to go through there " rite of passage" with 100 year old guns wtf is that shit lemme put this into perspective here its like this ok jim were going to send you into this here house where you have to fight an agitated brown bear we starved for 6 months and anally raped with machines while forcing him to watch (insert movie with jennifer lopez or carrot top here)and left him in this room also poking him in the eye every few hours or so with a needle covered in salt ,here take this sling go kick some ass we will be chilling up here with the lazers that blow miles long tunnels thru layers of permafrost oh yea and good luck " who ever is responsible for this needs to blow my entire family (even the people who are dead actually thats who they are starting with ). we should destroy all trace of this movie and shoot it into space forgetting it existed killing all those who metion its existence untill someone makes a better version not even better fucking majorly and superior version thats doesnt even make this exist it will change the way your life went to hell after watching the origional rape or the 2 series which kills more braincells then wearing an aluminim foil helmet and sticking metal skewers in your head while you stick it in the microwave for 6 hours . yea so im sorry i just really hate this movie i mean JASON X WAS BETTER at least it was rated R and if you want to challenge me at least it had tits !!!no man can fight with tits (unless hes gay) but that would mean its only because he envys them
Lingonberry pancakes
Mad Melvin is probably a real personMad Melvin is probably a real person
Old May 10th, 2005, 07:07 AM       
payne is that you?
Mocker
EverythingWillSuck is probably a spambot
Old May 10th, 2005, 04:10 PM       
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old May 10th, 2005, 04:37 PM       
SUFFER

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Mike P is probably a spambot
Old May 17th, 2005, 12:52 AM       
Uh oh. When sports sees this, he's gonna get PISSED.
Jim Duncan - Weather is probably a spambot
Old May 17th, 2005, 11:42 AM       
Yes, that's the story of the SUFFERcane, but it won't be over 'til they clear his name.

sports is probably a spambot
Old May 17th, 2005, 06:01 PM       
Quote:
Uh oh. When sports sees this, he's gonna get PISSED.
Mike...shut up.

I thought the movie was medicore. I thought Paul Anderson did a good job directing it (except for most of the fight scenes) but not a good job writing it. The movie tie-in novel was great, improved in ever aspect infact imo.

The reason why they used 100 year old guns, is because it made it more difficult to defeat the damn aliens. The predators are hunters, they don't care what weapons they have anyway.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old May 17th, 2005, 06:11 PM       
yea and wtf was with it not being rated r i mean come on people
Lingonberry pancakes
Mad Melvin is probably a real personMad Melvin is probably a real person
Old May 18th, 2005, 05:34 AM       
Yeah i mean it would have been like a 100 better if it were rated r i mean come on

sports is probably a spambot
Old May 18th, 2005, 05:51 PM       
Quote:
Yeah i mean it would have been like a 100 better if it were rated r i mean come on
no...NC-17 for: very strong graphic images, brutal violence, language, and drug content.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old May 18th, 2005, 06:02 PM       
:/ u suk

goat6boy is probably a spambot
Old May 30th, 2005, 10:57 AM       
the movie sucked it soiled the good name of predator and alien and forever will be the shittiest movie i think ive ever seen besides catwomen. at least make it rated R but no they didnt and i think thats why the movie royaly sucked
Mocker
Mr. Vagiclean is probably a spambot
Old May 30th, 2005, 11:05 AM       
fuck you guys
__"Offff all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most"Loook, its a signature.'why are there six pedals if there are only four directions?'CaboooseSports is dead, I'm his freakin ghost, deal with it.iThe following sentance is true....
The above statement was false....
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old May 30th, 2005, 11:36 AM       
is it my imagination or is sports slowly getting smarter?
Mocker
pjalne is probably a spambot
Old May 30th, 2005, 12:03 PM       
http://www.i-mockery.net/viewtopic.php?t=17947
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old May 30th, 2005, 12:41 PM       
emphasis on 'slowly'.
Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old May 30th, 2005, 01:10 PM       
Suffer, I just got carpal of the brain trying to decipher the gobbledygook that you just posted.

There are two buttons on your keyboard called "shift keys". Please use them. There is also a button near the shift key that has a little dot on it called a "period".

Please locate these buttons and use them properly before posting again.
Old May 31st, 2005, 03:43 PM       
ok but since i posted this like a month ago my concern for your problem is minimal .you cant understand it ? no one else seemed to have a problem ,or maybe you some kind of english teacher perhaps just bitching about punctuation and capital letters , seriosly what the fuck did this response have to do with the post ?, next time just dont reply , it will give your " brain" less trouble , you do know you dont have to reply to every post or topic ,especially ones from weeks ago with something like , "oh ooh ow your post hurt my brain cuz you didnt use big letters and periods ", sorry professor i didnt know this was a fucking exam!!!
this is the internet there are thousands of people worse then i am , who actually do those things because they dont know any better ,me i personally just dont give a fuck because its not like im writing a response to some kind of formal document , this isn't the new york times ya know ....(well if it is im shocked)....its just a post on the internet, i don"t remember spelling and punctuation or using the shift key being part or the i-mockery rules and regulations either
OH GOD
Old May 31st, 2005, 03:54 PM       
well if you're going to be all "it isnt in the rules not to be a stuped" may i direct you to posting guideline #2

2) Also before you even think of posting a new topic, please make sure that a similar topic hasn't already been posted. I can't tell you how many times we've seen this happen. So don't make yourself look like an ass (yeah, I know that might be asking too much) just check on the first page or two of posts to make sure something similar hasn't already been posted.
Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old May 31st, 2005, 05:58 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by SUFFER
this is the internet there are thousands of people worse then i am , who actually do those things because they dont know any better ,me i personally just dont give a fuck because its not like im writing a response to some kind of formal document ,
You mean you aren't mentally retarded? And here I was about to give you the benefit of the doubt. How hard is it for you to move your finger and use the shift key? Is too much of strain? Are your nerves damaged? Its one thing to have a few typos, its another thing to write in what appears to be nothing but stream of conciousness.

Tell me, when you talk to people casually in real life, do you decide to mumble a stream of barely intelligable words, because you don't think it is worth the effort to speak clearly to them because it isn't formal like a job interview?
Old Jun 1st, 2005, 01:58 AM       
no i speak quite regularly and people i talk to arent miserable enough to constantly complain about stuff like that EVEN IF i am typing to them you .need to get your crack hookup back cuz i think your starting to fiend and taking it out on people you dont even know on the internet, why is this such an issue to you anyway ?" aww he didnt use all the keys on the keyboard and make it like l learned in school so i cant comprehend it " do you bitch at people that cant speak english in general also ? or is it just people that make you think more ? you said something about your brain before its probably because it had to actually work , those rusty gears started turning and i guess you didnt like it ,and also if this was an everyday conversation i would't go "period this is the end of my sentence now im beginnning my new one with a capital letter " people just get the fucking point , they deal with it and move on
this is the way i type when it comes to message boards got a problem ? DEAL WITH IT because frankly i dont give a fuck , once again i say if you dont like it dont worry about it ,theres no point in you getting all pissed off because i refuse to use punctuation and what not, is this a life or death situation ? did i fuck up your day because i didnt use a period ? or a few commas or used capitol letters ?, if this is really this much of a problem for you get off the internet or even better yet KILL YOURSELF , because your constant complaining will probably just get me to do it more since it bothers you so much and if this is that much of a problem how do you deal with the rest of the world ? do you cry yourself to sleep over things like this ? maybe you should try many years of therapy
OH GOD
Old Jun 1st, 2005, 02:17 AM       
dude shut up
Old Jun 1st, 2005, 02:31 AM       
try and stop me !!! you wasted time to reply to a post not even related to you , your even worse off then jean at least i was talking to her you just wandered into a conversation and said "shut up " well how about this FUCK OFF !!!, and technically i havent said anything i typed it all , if you people hate me that bad why dont you start a grammatically correct post about it , or even possibly a support group , i love the fact that you take this much time out of your day to waste time to hate me or what im writing it makes me wonder how many of you go into a bookstore and just start reading books you dont like just to bitch about them,
you sound like failed critics , no one forces you to read or respond yet you still do , and get irritated doing it ,its like you must think my words are hypnotizing you read all the way to the end and arent satisfied , you feel robbed , and paralyzed ,just cant move on eh ? is it really that intriguing? im sorry i let you down and if you dont like it dont think im gonna change it , the sooner you accept it the sooner you will be able to go on with life and deal with people on the real world !!!
OH GOD
Old Jun 1st, 2005, 02:33 AM       
shut up i'm not reading that
Old Jun 1st, 2005, 02:36 AM       
ah yes ignorance at its best , and finally YOU GET MY FUCKING POINT , which means you probably did read it then felt stupid then thought that would be a good response , sucker !!!

"suffer! and dont you bitch about your pain "