Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old May 17th, 2010, 03:47 PM       
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old May 17th, 2010, 03:51 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
DANNY IS GOING TO TREAT HER RIGHT.
I would you direct you to his twitter where he outlines his failures to look after pets.

He let a bunny freeze to death.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old May 17th, 2010, 03:52 PM       
I hear from the ghost that your fine daughter has less fur than even a little baby rabbit.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old May 17th, 2010, 03:54 PM       
This does not bode well for her time with our friend Tatom.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old May 17th, 2010, 04:04 PM       
That last page of the PYPH thread is about two dozen infractions.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 17th, 2010, 04:16 PM       
If only
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old May 17th, 2010, 09:25 PM       
Pfft

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old May 18th, 2010, 01:00 AM       
thank you, elx. I feel better.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old May 18th, 2010, 02:51 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
I forgot about Pub's gif and a whole gang of Hitchcocks scared the heck out of me just now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Lover View Post

HIGH FIVE DUDE :CHESTBUMP
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old May 18th, 2010, 02:57 AM       
GODDAMNING FUCK WHY THE HELL DOES MY GIRLFRIEND HAVE TO LIVE IN WHITTIER
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old May 18th, 2010, 02:59 AM       
WHAT
Ancient Mariner
Old May 18th, 2010, 02:59 AM       
Have to wait five more days until I have enough time off from work so I can drive over and MAYBE get some, jumpfucking Christ
Ancient Mariner
Old May 18th, 2010, 03:00 AM       
IF SHE MOVED OUT OF HER CREEPY MOM'S HOUSE ALREADY THIS WOULDN'T BE A PROBLEM, GIRLS NEED TO START DECLARING THEIR EMOTIONAL BAGGAGE AT THE GATE WELL BEFORE ANY COMMITTED FUCKING STARTS
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 18th, 2010, 03:08 AM       
Ancient Mariner
Old May 18th, 2010, 03:12 AM       
Your girlfriend is a codependent that took you in off of the streets, let's you eat all of her food and gives you blowjobs while her parents are in the same room, YOU CAN NEVER UNDERSTAND THIS PROBLEM
Ancient Mariner
Old May 18th, 2010, 03:20 AM       
Oh oh, and she "likes having [her] mom as a roommate". And "doesn't plan on moving out right now". And she also has now cheerfully admitted to me that she doesn't really have any friends.

THE FUCK, The weird ones are supposed to look ugly so that you know to avoid them beforehand, they are NOT supposed to be attractive, but I'm torn because she's desperate and easy when her fucking MOM isn't around and making sex jokes
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old May 18th, 2010, 03:22 AM       
FUCK HER, AND HER MOM
Ancient Mariner
Old May 18th, 2010, 03:24 AM       
I AM FUCKING HER

HER MOM IS FAT AND WE HAVE ALREADY MENTIONED THE EXTRA SIDE OF CREEPY, SO "FUCK NO" ON THAT ONE
The Unicorn
Old May 18th, 2010, 03:25 AM       
GRISLYGUS' GIRLFRIEND'S MOM, FUCK YEAH :rankeri
Ancient Mariner
Old May 18th, 2010, 03:31 AM       
FUCKING FUCKITY FUCK FUCK FECK MOTHERFUCKERS, FUCK, FIVE MORE DAYS AND THEN I'M LITERALLY TAKING HER STRAIGHT TO A MOTEL, SHIT'S RIDICULOUS
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old May 18th, 2010, 03:42 AM       
JUST FUCK AND SLEEP IN YOUR CAR

Especially if your seats recline all the way back, it's like the goddamn presidential suite nigga

Old May 18th, 2010, 03:46 AM       
I'm in San Francisco right now, btw. I'm closer to a lot of you right now than I usually am and it gives me the damn creeps

SAM I'M HOPPING ON ROUTE 101 LET'S MEET UP SOMEWHERE AND REMINISCE OF OLD TIMES

Ancient Mariner
Old May 18th, 2010, 03:47 AM       
MY car? Does not lend itself to sex. We use her car. But I'm not going to spend all afternoon and all night in it.

Besides, movie, motel, alcohol, room service. Shit's impressive. To her, at least. She can't believe I buy things for her. And by "things" I don't mean expensive gifts. I mean basic crap like "movie tickets" and "lunch".
Ancient Mariner
Old May 18th, 2010, 03:50 AM       
Wiat, San Francisco? BUY ME SEAFOOD, I STEPPED OUT OF OREGON AND INTO CALIFORNIA AND SUDDENLY I CAN NO LONGER GET MUSSELS, OYSTERS, CRAB, SQUID, OR FISH OF ANY KIND AND I AM NOW GOING THROUGH MERCURY WITHDRAWAL PLEASE SEND ME SOME RED SNAPPER AT LEAST, I'M JONESING HARD
Old May 18th, 2010, 03:52 AM       
Yeah right man I've been eating nothing but burritos and ice cream since I've been here