Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 12th, 2009, 03:05 PM       
PFT I GOT A NEW ONE THAT RUNS LIKE A DREAM

IM JUST SCARED TO UPDATE
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jan 12th, 2009, 03:19 PM       
HAHAHAHAHA DO IT
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 12th, 2009, 03:36 PM       
FUCK YOU YOU JUST WANT TO SEE ME FAIL
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jan 12th, 2009, 03:49 PM       
I WANT TO CHOKE MYSELF, GET AN ERECTION
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jan 12th, 2009, 04:39 PM       
Shooting on the Boondock Saints II wrapped up last month and no one told me. Here I was thinking everyone hated Troy Duffy. Apparently people reconciled. The only person not in the sequal that was in the original is Willem Dafoe. And he was HUGE in the last. So I dunno.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 12th, 2009, 05:37 PM       
The police said they can't find anything on my record. I guess I've learned my lesson
Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 12th, 2009, 05:45 PM       
Liar.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jan 12th, 2009, 05:50 PM       
I AM GOING TO SEE NEIL DEGRASSE TYSON TALK ON JAN. 22

:pickupline

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 12th, 2009, 06:03 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrubfest View Post
Liar.
I did. I shall not waste this gift and become a responsible member of society.
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 12th, 2009, 06:25 PM       
women's liberation came creeping all across the nation
i tell you people i was not ready when i fucked this dyke by the name of freddie
she made a little speech then she tried to make me say when
she had my balls in a vice but she left the dick
i guess it's still hooked on but now it shoots too quick
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jan 12th, 2009, 07:41 PM       
I can't remember who Mr. Wellin is, but he's from here and on my facebook list.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 12th, 2009, 08:13 PM       
1 step closer to a whopper.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jan 12th, 2009, 08:14 PM       
THERE IT IS
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 12th, 2009, 08:23 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
1 step closer to a whopper.
AND I'M ABOUT TO BITE!!
BANNED

Old Jan 12th, 2009, 08:53 PM       
Quote:
The police said they can't find anything on my record. I guess I've learned my lesson
look at that I don't even know you or your police history and i know that you're a stupid cry baby now go ride your motorcycle you ridiculous outlaw

*shaky voice* "ooooorgghuuuuhuhuh i have warrants out for my arrest ooorguuuuhuhuh"

completely accurate quoting
The Unicorn
Old Jan 12th, 2009, 08:55 PM       
AND TRY NOT TO SUCK ANY DICKS ON YOUR WAY THROUGH THE PARKING LOT
BANNED

Old Jan 12th, 2009, 08:59 PM       
Sam! He has a long journey to indiana to worry about, let him get his fix before he leaves the parking lot. Motorcycles make for dangerous and perilous rides! He needs to be 100% FOCUSED

most motorcycle accidents occur just five miles outside of parking lots after they've refrained from sucking cock
BANNED

Old Jan 12th, 2009, 09:05 PM       
really when was the last time you heard of a gay person crashing his motorcycle after he sucked cock?

exactly. Don't doubt statistical evidence
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 12th, 2009, 09:06 PM       
Such a jealous little bitch.
BANNED

Old Jan 12th, 2009, 09:07 PM       
I was jealous of your police record and now there is nothing left ;/
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 12th, 2009, 09:10 PM       
BANNED

Old Jan 12th, 2009, 09:13 PM       
Thank God you aren't developing a complex or anything.

:/
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 12th, 2009, 11:15 PM       
Does anyone else see the 'Gay CHUBBY Dating' advertisement at the top of this page? Just wondering.
The Unicorn
Old Jan 12th, 2009, 11:18 PM       
I ONLY GET THAT AD WHEN SOMEONE POSTS A PICTURE OF TADAO.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jan 12th, 2009, 11:19 PM       
"That's life, man."

"Life my ass, motherfucker! This is a business, and you ain't too far gone to see that yet."