Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Sep 1st, 2020, 08:25 PM       
I’m waiting for Evil Robot to come back.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 16th, 2020, 11:56 PM       
Yeah, the system for it really sucks ass
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 16th, 2020, 11:57 PM       
Have a jury duty Pickle
The Wrong Melon Farmer

Sacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 17th, 2020, 05:23 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Have a jury duty Pickle

Can you only manipulate the pickles if you're a vet?
Mocker
zeldasbiggestfan suckszeldasbiggestfan sucks
Old Sep 17th, 2020, 09:51 AM       
I got stitches for the first time ever yesterday :o

Hedge trimmers hurt, oops
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 17th, 2020, 10:32 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sacks View Post
Can you only manipulate the pickles if you're a vet?
I feel like I remember it being more about the higher your rep the more weight giving a pickle has. But I can't recall how it works for sure. You just use the scales on the right of a post to rate it
The Wrong Melon Farmer

Sacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 18th, 2020, 11:25 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
I feel like I remember it being more about the higher your rep the more weight giving a pickle has. But I can't recall how it works for sure. You just use the scales on the right of a post to rate it

Ah ok. For some reason I remember clicking the pickles directly.
Amicable Herculean
captain516 is probably a real personcaptain516 is probably a real person
Old Sep 18th, 2020, 11:51 AM       
Out here we just had a week of smoke and orange-tinted skies. I woke up one morning to find all the cars on my block covered in ash :O
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 18th, 2020, 10:44 PM       
Nah I just clicked on a scale to the top right of the post. In between the post # and the report a post button. Do you guys see the scale?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 18th, 2020, 10:45 PM       
I think I remember clicking on the pickles too
aint nobody

All Hail Duke is probably a spambot
Old Sep 19th, 2020, 12:44 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by captain516 View Post
Out here we just had a week of smoke and orange-tinted skies. I woke up one morning to find all the cars on my block covered in ash :O
we're just getting over that here, clear skies today for the first time in weeks
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 19th, 2020, 04:39 PM       
I'm awfully close to joining the Dead Dad Society.
Mocker
Old Sep 20th, 2020, 08:34 AM       
That doesn't sound like a fun club at all
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 20th, 2020, 06:29 PM       
Don't be a pussy.
Amicable Herculean
captain516 is probably a real personcaptain516 is probably a real person
Old Sep 20th, 2020, 11:07 PM       
Quote:
I'm awfully close to joining the Dead Dad Society.
You'd be in good company
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 25th, 2020, 03:37 PM       
Well he pulled through surgery, so keep my club card on hold.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 25th, 2020, 03:38 PM       
One day my family is going to find this and be mad that I even joked about it. But that will only cover up the way they feel about all the racist/sexist/homophobic things I've said here.
Mocker
pjalne is probably a spambot
Old Oct 1st, 2020, 05:49 AM       
Teaching and making kids.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Oct 3rd, 2020, 01:07 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
So I have jury duty. Basically each day I am either told to stay home and wait or I am not needed and can go to work
Yo jury duty is the best shit ever. Getting paid to not go to work
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 3rd, 2020, 01:27 PM       
I forget how it works. Don't you get paid practically nothing for Jury duty. And your work covers the rest, but only if they want to? I remember using "my work doesn't cover jury duty" as an excuse to not do Jury Duty as an undue hardship.
aint nobody

All Hail Duke is probably a spambot
Old Oct 3rd, 2020, 03:24 PM       
depends

i had federal jury duty last year, i got roughly $175 or so just for showing up (didn't have to serve)

haven't had to show up for local service in years, so i couldn't say what it is here
Mocker
Old Oct 4th, 2020, 08:53 AM       
I missed a whole day of work for jury duty and made like ten bucks (which I'm pretty sure they pulled taxes out of)

$175 sounds like a sweet deal though
Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old Oct 4th, 2020, 11:14 PM       
If you don't want jury duty, don't vote
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Oct 13th, 2020, 08:28 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
Yo jury duty is the best shit ever. Getting paid to not go to work
It's not like that now because COVID. You basically get a text the night before and you either stay home (cause they 'might' need you) or you're told nothing is happening the next day so you go to work instead.

Quote:
I forget how it works. Don't you get paid practically nothing for Jury duty. And your work covers the rest, but only if they want to? I remember using "my work doesn't cover jury duty" as an excuse to not do Jury Duty as an undue hardship.
I don't know if I even got paid for the day I was forced to miss or not, with it being a Jury Duty from home thing I really do not know how it works. I certainly haven't been paid for it yet. But hey maybe the check for like 50 dollarydoos is in the mail