Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Music
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 27th, 2009, 05:11 PM        Adrian Belew
Yeah, I realize it's gonna be a broken record with my love for Eno and King Crimson, but Adrian really deserves love for his solo work.

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 27th, 2009, 06:31 PM       
I think that if the Beatles stuck together they would have run into Eno and Fripp and eventually sounded like Belew.
Banned

MajorScales is probably a spambot
Old Aug 28th, 2009, 04:21 PM       
So I guess this is Prog?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 28th, 2009, 04:34 PM       
A good half of his stuff is. The other half is pretty folk rock, another percentage is rock and roll.
mmm muffins
Wiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 14th, 2009, 07:54 PM       
Pretty good, I love his versatility. My fave so far is Futurevision ^.^
beautiful freak
Aimless is probably a spambot
Old Sep 15th, 2009, 11:38 AM       
I listened to that album last night, Tadao and it's great <3
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Sep 15th, 2009, 02:29 PM       
Yeah Adrian Belew is a cool guy and all but

Plus when he sings in the way where he tries to sound like David Byrne it's kind of

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 23rd, 2009, 05:37 AM       
Ah yes, a very valid argument. I will never listen to him ever again.
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Sep 23rd, 2009, 02:49 PM       
You're welcome!

☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 4th, 2012, 04:08 PM       

I lied
Old May 4th, 2012, 04:21 PM       
I've been pretty obsessed with his Side One/Two/Three albums lately