Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 3rd, 2011, 10:01 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
SERIOUSLY IM PISSSSEDDD

but yea that 2v3 game was awesome!

although the game before that when i was lee sin was kind of embarassing
that's cause you bought mana items

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Jun 3rd, 2011, 02:17 PM       
I'm going to buy the hell out of the new Alice game.
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 3rd, 2011, 02:42 PM       
me too cause it includes the original as well yay

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 3rd, 2011, 03:29 PM       
i bought berserkers greaves and sheen and a lot of the builds i looked at said sheen is great for lee sin because it procs all the time
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 3rd, 2011, 03:40 PM       
is lol free?
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 3rd, 2011, 04:02 PM       
yea
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 3rd, 2011, 07:08 PM       
Tried the Duke Nukem Forever demo.

It was alright. Starts off with an updated version of the final battle from Duke 3D, then puts you into a mid-game level where you drive his 4-wheeler, then stop to do a short level where you get gas for it. It reminded me of Halflife 2, when you drove that fanboat through the canals, occasionally stopping to open a floodgate, only I never heard Gordon Freeman say things like "My balls, your face."

Seems like it'll be a pretty decent FPS. Not groundbreaking, but still good.

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 3rd, 2011, 07:50 PM       
Quote:
yea
downloadin
BANNED

Old Jun 3rd, 2011, 07:52 PM       
sweet. my name's QRSx on there. Add me up and we'll play some games.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jun 3rd, 2011, 07:57 PM       
Yeah 10k! Im Dimnos there too, add me.
BANNED

Old Jun 3rd, 2011, 08:04 PM       
WE ALMOST HAVE AN IMOCKERY 5v5 CREW

lol
SKATASTIC
Old Jun 3rd, 2011, 08:24 PM       
I have to figure out how to play first. I gotta play some lame Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 first for a bi thouh.
taco loving zombie
Old Jun 3rd, 2011, 08:48 PM       
don't worry we can play against the ai until youu feel comfortable

pickled
Nick is probably a spambot
Old Jun 3rd, 2011, 10:53 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Boogie View Post

It was alright. Starts off with an updated version of the final battle from Duke 3D, then puts you into a mid-game level where you drive his 4-wheeler, then stop to do a short level where you get gas for it. It reminded me of Halflife 2, when you drove that fanboat through the canals, occasionally stopping to open a floodgate, only I never heard Gordon Freeman say things like "My balls, your face."

Yep, I love throwing turds around.
BANNED

Old Jun 4th, 2011, 01:06 AM       
OMFG

DARKVARE I GOT A NEW HIGH SCORE WITH LEE SIN

50/3/6
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jun 4th, 2011, 01:07 AM       
Quote:
WE ALMOST HAVE AN IMOCKERY 5v5 CREW

lol
We already have it. If only we could all be on at once.

Mattjack
Vare
Khal
FZ
Myself
and now 10k

Although Mattjack mostly plays with his bro I think, when they are on, but they are bad ass.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 4th, 2011, 02:11 AM       
Everyone else sucks but me. For truth.

Oh yer, we have enough people for a 3v3 custom game.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jun 4th, 2011, 02:41 AM       
aw man i was all set to try and join up and then i realized it was a fucking rts

no sale
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 4th, 2011, 03:55 AM       
I'm downloading it right about now.
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Jun 4th, 2011, 05:48 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Boogie View Post

I'm guessing it'd have been better if they released the game in 1998 so they could have actually reaped the rewards of it and been on Duke Nukem 5 already. But at least it's finally coming out. I'll wait and check the reviews for it before buying it though, as with all games.
SKATASTIC
Old Jun 4th, 2011, 10:25 AM       
SAM tricked me into buying daggerdale last night. I should have just played LoL instead.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 4th, 2011, 10:42 AM       
This LoL game doesn't seem that amazing, but, you know, probably gets better when you spend more time playing it and less time yelling at the tutorial lady.
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 4th, 2011, 11:45 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
SAM tricked me into buying daggerdale last night. I should have just played LoL instead.
A friend of mine got me the same way. I believe the intended audience for that game is mostly people who've been tricked into buying it.

SKATASTIC
Old Jun 4th, 2011, 11:51 AM       
It's not a terrible game for what it is but it should have been like $5 tops.
Funky Dynamite
Old Jun 4th, 2011, 12:17 PM       
Horrible presentation, crappy music, small number of enemies, and riddled with bugs to boot? It's pretty horrible. The only thing they kind of did right was the loot.