Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old May 8th, 2011, 03:48 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Lover View Post
I wonder if his Canadian girlfriends are friends with all my Canadian girlfriends that I totally hat.
I bet you two are eskimo brothers.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old May 8th, 2011, 03:51 PM       
I had to look that up.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old May 8th, 2011, 03:52 PM       
I would assume that imaginary girlfriends are all virgins.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old May 8th, 2011, 03:53 PM       
Much in the same way as real girlfriends are virgins only in their imaginations.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old May 8th, 2011, 03:54 PM       
That video Chojin posted left me creeped out and seemingly more misogynistic.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old May 8th, 2011, 03:57 PM       
I've made sure all the girlfriends i've had were not butt virgins.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old May 8th, 2011, 03:58 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Lover View Post
I happen to be very delusional.
The difference is (though why you are pretending to see yourself in Pram I cannot guess, unless you are doing some pretty funny schtick, in which case good piece of business if you are) you are entertaining while Pram is just scary and given to delusions of adequacy
Amicable Herculean
captain516 is probably a real personcaptain516 is probably a real person
Old May 8th, 2011, 04:35 PM       
Pub is scarry too
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old May 8th, 2011, 04:45 PM       
But at least pub is cute!
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old May 8th, 2011, 06:26 PM       
: pubbabypic
Walkin like Brando ha ha
Coldcache is probably a spambot
Old May 8th, 2011, 06:32 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
Is there some sort of natural disaster/black people there that I don't know about because I don't watch the news or is it because you're extremely white?
that's some pot calling the kettle BLACK dylan man I am fantastic
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old May 8th, 2011, 06:33 PM       
I just scared the hell out of a kid selling candy. :D

I bought two candybars, though. I'm not Satan.
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old May 8th, 2011, 06:39 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
If I am nuked on Virginia Beach
oh, nukes..? well in that case you should probably know that there's a ban on underground structures in Hampton Roads. there are no basements/cellars/shelters there. so you'll be vaporized. I guess you could try escaping by following the emergency evacuation routes, just locate the blue logos and head towards them. but choose wisely, cause once you're on them you can't turn around, and they usually keep them blockaded during the hurricane off season, so if they don't open the passes in time you'll be trapped...

also there are dozens of unmarked facilities and weapon development centers there. they have camouflaged security, and they will shoot you if you mistakingly enter. (like those dead drunken VMI students on spring break ) oh and are you taking a plane? I hear that terrorists dress casually and they could be anyone at all, like the people sitting right beside you. and they are probably the ones that look the least suspicious.

oh and did you see that movie saving private ryan? I hear the movie was an international success. It was soooo cool how thousands of soldiers simultaneously emerged from the ocean and stormed onto all of those beaches out of nowhere and completely destroyed everything instantly.

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old May 8th, 2011, 06:45 PM       
Cool story, bro. And I don't think I'll care after I'm dead.
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old May 8th, 2011, 06:57 PM       
who said anything about death? you'd more than likely end up a survivor. you would lack skin, your bones would melt, your flesh would char off, but even if that happens your organs won't fall out, so you won't die. this is because whatever is left of your blood will turn to jelly and protect them. you'd be totally conscious too, feeling everything but unable to move anything. then you'd spend five years living in a hospital for your skin to grow out and your body to recover, and then you'd get out and develop numerous cancers and diseases and then turn around and go right back to the hospital and then that's when you'd die.

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
teacup of sunshine
Old May 8th, 2011, 07:31 PM       
Speaking of diseases, someone stuck me with a straight pin at a flea market today. It was a teenage girl handing me one from the factory paper to pin on a Mother's Day corsage, but still, flea market. I'm now taking bets on what horrific disease I'll develop.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old May 8th, 2011, 08:28 PM       
MILHORSE, what do you think of the new anti-idle update?
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old May 8th, 2011, 09:58 PM       
So the day Osama died a whole bunch of people went onto my facebook and wrote stuff like 'thank you so much' and 'your rock!' and 'great job' like they knew that I did it myself. I know this is sort of political but I never post in the politics board. I just thought it was kind of funny that everyone congratulated me on a job well-done on single handedly winning the war on terror.

Any time guys
SKATASTIC
Old May 8th, 2011, 10:10 PM       
High five job h-man.

and a thank you for doing army stuff on the regular too.
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old May 8th, 2011, 10:16 PM       
I missed I-Mockery. For the longest time I was stationed somewhere with a web filter on i-mock, then I was in a place with no internet at all. (I also had to shit in a hole in the ground) Now I'm visiting here and I found out I can get on! But I'm leaving in about a half-hour. I will keep you guys updated while I can!

<3 HickMan
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old May 8th, 2011, 10:29 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
Speaking of diseases, someone stuck me with a straight pin at a flea market today. It was a teenage girl handing me one from the factory paper to pin on a Mother's Day corsage, but still, flea market. I'm now taking bets on what horrific disease I'll develop.
My money is on the bends
Let's play Hardball!
Seven Force is probably a spambot
Old May 8th, 2011, 11:27 PM       
Oh shit it's Hickman Hope you're doing ok over there!
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old May 9th, 2011, 12:46 AM       
We miss you HickMan! <3
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old May 9th, 2011, 01:03 AM       
I graduated today! :noonecares

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
MILHORSE, what do you think of the new anti-idle update?
Dude I didn't like it at first because everything was so different that it was overwhelming, but now I think it's totally rad and I haven't really found anything that's worse than the old version

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog