Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 21st, 2007, 03:51 PM        Sony promises 380 more games by end of business (year).
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20070621/tc_nm/sony_ps3_dc

200 packaged games and 180 games available for download will be sold in the near future.

I dunno how this'll remedy the whole thing bogging down the PS3, but it'll probably do a bit to relieve the pressure.
dipshed
GADZOOKS is probably a spambot
Old Jun 21st, 2007, 04:38 PM       
do you write for a sony blog or something? SleekNBlack.com

Whiter than Alabaster
the_dudefather is probably a spambot
Old Jun 21st, 2007, 04:46 PM       
saw this on kotaku, they reckon that makes it about 10 games a week to make that goal.

a bit of a high reach, but I would love to see more games out for the ps3, to justify a purchase in the future, the only thing I would want to get soon would be the darkness, as it features more popeye and flash gordon episodes than the 360 version

until then I shall dream of little big planet

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jun 21st, 2007, 04:59 PM       
i think sony should stick to making tvs and movies to watch on said tvs

they're done for in the games department
Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Jun 21st, 2007, 06:15 PM       
I would never count a company like Sony out, with time they could still turn the PS3 around. But yeah, that system has probably had one of the worst launches (in terms of public criticism) I've ever seen. They really need to lower the cost on the thing too so it's at least competitive with the 360.
Banned
Location: Illinois, Alberta, Canada, Thailand, Space, Groundling Marsh, Manhattan, Man Hat Ton
ArrowX sucks
Old Jun 21st, 2007, 06:30 PM       
I love all of the stigma surrounding the PS3, because its not that bad of a console. I'd love to buy one if the price wasn't so ungodly high. I also liked EBgames's ploy to get people to buy them in all their windows thy have a bigass sign that says "PS3 ONLY $399" but right under in comparatively smaller text "with the trade in of 10 xbox 360 or wii titles" and I though, how many people have 10 or more games for either console?
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 21st, 2007, 10:54 PM       
I like Sony more than Nintendo or Microsoft because for most of my childhood, I had a Playstation (1 & 2). Out of all of them, I enjoyed it the most. I liked the quality of the games. I also liked that they didn't really pander to a specific audience, (at least, not that I can remember).

That's all different now, though.

That and I'm really not into the Wii at all. But hey, if someone were to give me a Wii, I wouldn't complain in the least. I need it to play Pokemon Battle Revolution.