Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old Apr 9th, 2006, 10:42 PM       
Ok, I beat all the main storylines and was very satisfied with how it went down in the end. Really gave you the sense of being a part of something epic instead of just a "one guy rises to save the world singlehandedly" storyline.

Despite not being as incredibly free as the last game, since this game makes it REALLY hard to max everything and become an overpowered brute that is good at everything, it is very rewarding, and I still want to keep playing. But at least now I will be able to cut back, every moment that hasn't been used on work has been used on this.
Lord Felch Demon
Ninjavenom is probably a spambot
Old Apr 10th, 2006, 12:15 AM       
It kind of makes sense with the story, though. In Morrowind you were the reincarnation of a god, but now you're just some schmoe who happens to kick ass at stuff.
Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old Apr 10th, 2006, 12:41 AM       
The nerevarine never was a god, he was a GOD-SLAYER.
But I was talking in most videogames where the hero has to save the world or something, its always just a kid or something that becomes the most powerful person who ever lived, this game makes you work for it, and you never really are left without a challenger.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Apr 10th, 2006, 12:48 AM       
BREAK INTO YOUR HOUSE WITH A KINKO'S COPY CARD

BREAK INTO YOUR HOUSE AND STEAL ALL YOUR STUFF

BREAK INTO YOUR HOUSE WITH A KINKO'S COPY CARD

I CAN'T WAIT TO BREAK INTO YOUR HOUSE
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Apr 11th, 2006, 01:22 PM       
So I jumped my horse off of a cliff. I flew off and turned around to see him toppling down the hill with his neck all bendy-wendy.

I then spent the better part of an hour rolling him length-wise (head-over-feet) down the hill into the lake.

Apparently horses are really light.
Archduke Tips is probably a spambot
Old Apr 11th, 2006, 07:59 PM       
That was an awesome story.

Thankyou, Chojin.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Apr 11th, 2006, 10:36 PM       
guys i totally take all the clothes off of female bandits and then punch them in the b**bs
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Apr 11th, 2006, 10:37 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin
So I jumped my horse off of a cliff. I flew off and turned around to see him toppling down the hill with his neck all bendy-wendy.

I then spent the better part of an hour rolling him length-wise (head-over-feet) down the hill into the lake.

Apparently horses are really light.
Screens or it didn't happen.
Archduke Tips is probably a spambot
Old Apr 11th, 2006, 10:41 PM       
Do those guys at Weatherleah ever clean up their house? I come back to visit all the time since I helped them kill the Ogres, but they never clean it out. The skeletons in the attic are kinda creepy.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Apr 11th, 2006, 10:44 PM       
it was mostly cleaned up when i went back after the mission i got from the thieves' guild contact to kill the rest of the ogres :/ there was like one rib cage in the attic still
Whiter than Alabaster
the_dudefather is probably a spambot
Old Apr 11th, 2006, 11:18 PM       
everyone is really friendly in the dark brotherhood, not like those smack-talking guys at the arena

now im a vampire that not only drinks your blodd, but steals all your stuff too

anyway, to summerise my experience of playing this game during the last two nights: awesomesuperfantastic

was never good
Old Apr 12th, 2006, 12:09 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar Woman
Screens or it didn't happen.
It's really easy. Horses are set to a really light weight, so drop one off a cliff, lock onto its head or leg with Z, then just roll it down something.

It was the Weynon Priory Horse (not brother mabel's, one of the others), in case that's the only one that's that light.

Also, I don't know how to take screens in Oblivion :<
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Apr 12th, 2006, 12:48 AM       
Printscreen button?
Keg Whore
EisigerBiskuit is probably a spambot
Old Apr 12th, 2006, 12:50 AM       
HAH HAH HAH HAH HAH HAH HAH!

oblivion_default.ini

Search: bAllowScreenShot=1

Dunno what to do from there.
was never good
Old Apr 12th, 2006, 08:46 AM       
it doesn't save them into a folder, though. i don't think.
Keg Whore
EisigerBiskuit is probably a spambot
Old Apr 12th, 2006, 01:38 PM       
They said you have to put them into an art program, yes it sucks.
was never good
Old Apr 12th, 2006, 01:39 PM       
That's stupid. I'll just load up fraps.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Apr 12th, 2006, 02:01 PM       
Anyone been to hackdirt?

That was very funny. Well done.
Son of a Sandworm??!
timrpgland is probably a spambot
Old Apr 12th, 2006, 04:57 PM       
Hackdirt that small village where everyone hates outsiders? I ran through there before if that's the case. Talked to a few people, took my insults and then left.

XBOX LIVE: KefkaGrim
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Apr 12th, 2006, 06:09 PM       
There's more to it than meets the eye :O. Check the buildings and go through one of the trapdoors. Or stay in the inn. It's probably one of the references to HP Lovecraft supafly mentioned.

That was very funny. Well done.
OH GOD
Old Apr 12th, 2006, 09:19 PM       
that and the mission that is named "Shadow over Hackdirt"

i stole the book of the deep ones from their church but man i was kind of hoping to actually get to fight a nameless horror of some sort
Whiter than Alabaster
the_dudefather is probably a spambot
Old Apr 12th, 2006, 09:52 PM       
i wouldnt sleep in an inn there

OH GOD
Old Apr 12th, 2006, 09:55 PM       
nothing bad happened but it was only for a hour and during the day so idk
OH GOD
Old Apr 12th, 2006, 09:55 PM       
ps did anyone notice how everyone in that town has weird faces i bet you didn't
was never good
Old Apr 12th, 2006, 10:02 PM       
So there were these 3 guys in bruma who locked a SECRET ARTIFACT away in a nearby cave. They then made 3 keys to this chest because 'for one man to have a power this terrifying' would be bad. I get the item but a MAGIC WORD hides its TERRIBLE SECRET. The widow of the keyholder SPEAKS THE WORD!

It's an amulet of +8 to speed.

I killed her and stripped her naked.