Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 29th, 2010, 06:59 PM       

I was watching the documentry OVERNIGHT and Jake Busey was talking about an ugly bitch how was trying to fuck him. I can't remember who I thought of when that happened? Can someone remind me why it was so familiar with FZ?
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Apr 29th, 2010, 07:07 PM       
Yeah I think it was FZ who had some chick after his nut. When we told him to do her for the sake of doing her I think she said she was a little to fugly for that shit.

P.S. ~ Page Brak dude.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 29th, 2010, 07:08 PM       
Thanks for the PB reminder! You are one of the real ******s here.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Apr 29th, 2010, 07:18 PM       
Awww yeah, I mamember dat
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 29th, 2010, 07:44 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post

Fathom Zero getting his feelings hurt after posting in PYPH
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Apr 29th, 2010, 08:18 PM       
I FORGOT THAT.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Apr 29th, 2010, 08:19 PM       
Quote:
We're about due for another non-hideous girl picture.

I don't fit this criteria, unfortunately. I'm hideous
I saw a pic of some chick in a book I was going to post for the sheer dickshrivel factor. I mean, it seriously made my heart skip a beat in horror and disgust when I saw it.

I want to post it, but I don't want to have to look at it again. Dammit.

Maybe a spoiler tag.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Apr 29th, 2010, 09:10 PM       
You better post it.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Apr 29th, 2010, 09:20 PM       
It's that creepy girl in the Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark book, isn't it

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Apr 29th, 2010, 09:39 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
I think the Sam fan club is way out of hand. Bitches need a good smack to the chops.
SINCE WHEN DID I HAVE A FAN CLUB?

I hope Shrubfest is the president.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 29th, 2010, 09:46 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
I saw a pic of some chick in a book I was going to post for the sheer dickshrivel factor. I mean, it seriously made my heart skip a beat in horror and disgust when I saw it.

I want to post it, but I don't want to have to look at it again.
Nothing could be worse than the picture Clement posted. It gave me nightmares.
You may already be there.
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Apr 29th, 2010, 09:52 PM       
Which one was that?
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Apr 29th, 2010, 10:00 PM       
This one

frappez le cochon rouge
Old Apr 29th, 2010, 10:34 PM       

gehz of the world unite
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 29th, 2010, 10:54 PM       
You are so pretty, Dylan.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 29th, 2010, 10:59 PM       
I that a little pony in bondage gear in the reflection of the glass? Probably why the door to your room was taken off of the hinges.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Apr 30th, 2010, 05:59 AM       
Nope, not the Scary Stories lady. It was some real lady murderer in a book of true-crime pictures I have. I wasn't expecting the portrait because I was flipping through a bunch of crime scene pictures and BAM. I went gaaaaah a little bit and now I'm a little scared to go looking for it, I shit you not. Regressed me to the little kid days of not wanting to go in the basement and then running for the stairs.

The weirdest thing is that the book described her as a kept woman. As in, someone supported that thing, ostensibly for boning purposes. She killed a rival for his attention...offed the rival's kid in the bargain.

I'll have to scrape up the guts and just post the thing. But later, when people are around.
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 30th, 2010, 08:17 AM       
Ok, now that I took a better look I guess she's not all that freaky, just the kind of unfortunate severe ugliness that was a bit startling. Like she fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch with her face on the way down. And the smaller the picture is, the less startling it is. When it was life-size, though, I assure you that was some shit to reckon with.
Spoilers!

According to the book, her name was Mary Pearcey and she was a "kept woman". She and her best friend were both in love with a furniture mover, but the best friend managed to get pregnant and so she's the one the guy married. He kept up with Mary on the side, though.

So Mary invited the new bride and her baby to tea and bludgeoned the woman over the head, then slashed her throat. The baby suffocated underneath the body. The bodies were dumped in a field.

When confronted by police about the bloodstains all over her house, Mary said they were from killing mice. She couldn't explain why mouse-blood was all over her underwear, though, so she was hung two days before Christmas in 1890.
Old Apr 30th, 2010, 08:38 AM       
She looks like Kevin Durand

teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 30th, 2010, 08:40 AM       
I guess it was in the days before orthodontics, too
Old Apr 30th, 2010, 10:02 AM       
I like how this page is full of pictures of people, and the recent page in Post Your Picture Here only has pictures of booze and energy drinks

LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Apr 30th, 2010, 11:40 AM       
Quote:
She looks like Kevin Durand
Or Nosferatu

Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 30th, 2010, 01:11 PM       
having separate threads for pictures/picture comments works out surprisingly well. there'd be one condensed topic only for members to post their pictures in and then one huge messy topic for everyone to discuss those photos. (and whatever other conversation might emanate from them)

it's way too late for the current thread, out of the 600 pages i'd estimate that only about 20 of those are actual member photos. so, for it to work here it'd have to be killed and sent to thread backup and then have the new separate topics stickied together. which is a sad thought.

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 30th, 2010, 01:26 PM       
Or people could actually move their off topic over to chat with a simple Quote/copy/move to chat/paste/wacky comment.
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 30th, 2010, 01:27 PM       
make it a rule tadao!

-MODERATOR MILHORSE