Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 27th, 2006, 12:08 AM       
Screw the girls, bro.

Anyways, go here and get a free trial to Planetside for 9 months:

http://planetside.station.sony.com/reserves/download.vm
Let's play Hardball!
Seven Force is probably a spambot
Old Jun 27th, 2006, 12:14 AM       
I got a random message from someone I don't know.

Here's the kicker: I just switched to a new name, and I haven't used it anywhere. Either they got lucky picking a random name out of a hat or someone's giving away my screename.

...or it's one of you people.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 27th, 2006, 12:18 AM       
Creepy as hell, dude.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jun 27th, 2006, 12:46 AM       
Hehe... I can't use Planetside, because it requires a 4 Gig download.
I will have it, though.
Title
Jeff The Ninja is probably a spambot
Old Jun 27th, 2006, 01:41 AM       
I just sent an article to Esuohlim.com. What are the chances of it actually being accepted.

Founder of the E.P.O.A.E.P.I.C.A.P.H.W.H. Looking for Recruits

XBL Gamertag: KING HATESTAR
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jun 27th, 2006, 01:54 AM       
I'll give you guys a hint on this one! The word count was 270.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Let's play Hardball!
Old Jun 27th, 2006, 02:03 AM       
That's not really much.
Title
Jeff The Ninja is probably a spambot
Old Jun 27th, 2006, 02:05 AM       
Ok, So I will make it longer. Dont worry, I have a ton of ideas. It should be finished by tomorrow if I work at it. I can easily bring it up to 1000 plus words

Founder of the E.P.O.A.E.P.I.C.A.P.H.W.H. Looking for Recruits

XBL Gamertag: KING HATESTAR
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jun 27th, 2006, 02:30 AM       
god dammit i hate when the weather jumps 25 degrees in three days
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jun 27th, 2006, 02:38 AM       
It was supposed to be sunny all week but then the weatherman was like "Whoops actually it's going to thunderstorm nonstop until through the following Tuesday haha that's eight days fuckers, enjoy". so now I'm all P.O.ed

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jun 27th, 2006, 03:59 AM       
it was 92 here, and a week ago it didn't even break 70
ineffable

sadie is probably a spambot
Old Jun 27th, 2006, 07:40 AM       
lol. i don't have a lot of ideas. but i can add 700 words. easy!
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Jun 27th, 2006, 09:21 AM       
milhouse i could write something!
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jun 27th, 2006, 09:40 AM       
That Man could also write something.
Old Jun 27th, 2006, 11:16 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emu
milhouse i could write something!
ok!

Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Jun 27th, 2006, 11:36 AM       
do you mind if i write about small claims court TV shows like Judge Judy and Judge Mathis cuz i've been all obsessed with those lately!
Banned

Juttin is probably a spambot
Old Jun 27th, 2006, 11:51 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by darnin
Does that mean I'm officially hated now?
:Sociallyretarded
Old Jun 27th, 2006, 12:34 PM       
Emu that sounds like a grand idea, pal!

frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jun 27th, 2006, 12:49 PM       
I haven't changed my "Zits" calander since February 2nd.
Old Jun 27th, 2006, 01:24 PM       
I threw away my America: The Book (The Calendar) desk calendar in April.

frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jun 27th, 2006, 01:29 PM       
Why would you do that?
Old Jun 27th, 2006, 01:53 PM       
I haven't touched it since the middle of January.

OH GOD
Old Jun 27th, 2006, 02:30 PM       
lol @ out-of-context
Old Jun 27th, 2006, 02:36 PM       

Let's play Hardball!
Old Jun 27th, 2006, 03:16 PM       
Now it's time for an intermission with the comedy stylings of Esuohlim and Pub Lover!

Pub Lover: Hello, I am Pub Lover. I was born not far from here and due to a crippling fear of everything I have never been more than five kilometers from my home.

Esuohlim: Good morning, I am Esuohlim, I write articles for a website no one reads and at my leisure I drive my car around town and try to memorize traffic signs.

Pub Lover: Pleased to meet you, Esuohlim. I often take photographs of my favorite vast stretches of dirt. I have over six thousand photographs of the windswept brown field outside of my dwelling, completely barren, and I would love to show them to you one day.

Esuohlim: That would delight me, Pub Lover. I am eager to tell you about the dream I had last night, in which I was forever trying to solve an infinite sliding tile puzzle—

Pub Lover: Enough! I yield!

Esuohlim: Yes, that was among the signs I memorized!