Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 21st, 2017, 05:45 PM       
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 24th, 2017, 09:29 PM       
im moving to chicago in less than a week wut up I-Mackery
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 26th, 2017, 05:47 PM       
Chicago, from N Carolina?
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Apr 27th, 2017, 01:02 AM       
Found someone lonely enough to marry me. Truly an all time low for humanity. P.s. Snape kills Dumbledore.
Mocker
zeldasbiggestfan suckszeldasbiggestfan sucks
Old Apr 27th, 2017, 01:26 AM       
I'm making enough money to survive, holy shit guys. I AM LIVING THE DREAM HERE, BE PROUD OF LIL' OL' Z-BIFF
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 27th, 2017, 04:36 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Chicago, from N Carolina?
yeh. 10 hour drive, me and my ol' cat, everything i own in a midsized sedan. sunday.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 27th, 2017, 04:55 PM       
Good luck my dood. If it's only 10 hours away, then I assume you know your way around Chicago.
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 28th, 2017, 07:20 PM       
I went to Chicago once. I watched a college football game in Evanston (what a lame city and campus) and then got drunk at a bunch of different bars around Wrigleyville. It was a fun time and I would visit again (except Evanston. What a lame city and campus).
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 28th, 2017, 07:23 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaarg View Post
yeh. 10 hour drive, me and my ol' cat, everything i own in a midsized sedan. sunday.
When I moved to San Antonio from Saint Paul I drove 23 hours in an SUV with my cat. She freaked out so bad within 10 mins of being in the carrier that I let her out and she spent the entire trip hiding under the driver seat. She did the same thing when I eventually moved back. That cat has logged some serious miles.
Mocker
Old Apr 28th, 2017, 08:16 PM       
My old cat Zelda went to KC and a few other places efore she died. She meowed like crazy, but she had diabetes and I didn't wanna let her go.

Getting older is no fun
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 28th, 2017, 08:36 PM       
Moved with my cat in the car on a 12 hour drive. No carrier. She sat on top of stuff on the passenger seat and meowed loudly at me for 10 hours. I went to Chicago for a concert and visited the museum. Food is good.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old May 2nd, 2017, 08:50 PM       
I LIVE IN CHICAGO

I WILL HAVE TO MOVE IF AAARG IS COMING THOUGH

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Old May 3rd, 2017, 12:49 PM       
get to moving, son, i'm in humboldt park now.

after about 9 hours of driving, i got a flat tire. good stuff.

i've let my cat ride freely before, it wasn't great. she meowed for about two hours, then kept quiet and just endured. THEN she had to spend two nights in a house with 4 other cats. she was not happy. now she's good!
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 3rd, 2017, 02:58 PM       
What's that you say? Cats don't like change? Hold on, let me get a pen and paper.
Old May 3rd, 2017, 06:32 PM       
other things to note:
- fluffy tail
- pointy ear
- some teeth
- need water for life
Mocker
Old May 4th, 2017, 01:37 PM       
TRACKS LITTER ALL OVER THE GODDAMN FLOOR
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old May 7th, 2017, 08:43 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
i'm a dad now you fucks
OMG! Congrats! Your wife now has evidence that she did teh secks!

Now we just have to wait on the paternity test to find out if you did, Esuohlim.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AChimp View Post
WHATS UP YOU FUCKERS
I am not a fucker.

I'm a wanker.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
I mentioned it to people, CiG and 10K and The Leader amd MLE are all happy for you. I'm sure others are too if the unblock me.
You've got there an astonishing number of people that seem to only selectively block people.

I can't remember what I did to alienate everyone here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarioRPG View Post
Everybody growing up and stuff. Not me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by captain516 View Post
Let's party with people we don't like and waste money we don't have while doing everything we can to avoid thinking about time and youth slowly running out without accomplishing anything of merit.
Looks like we've got some contenders still fighting me for most pathetic.

Guys, you'll never beat me.
Mocker
Old May 11th, 2017, 03:21 PM       
I'm sweating my ass off in a laundromat because my totally sweet new apartment has bed bugs. It's a really good time.

Fuck
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old May 12th, 2017, 03:52 PM       
You're a fucking whiner, zeldasfattestfan. In some countries people would grateful to eat those bedbugs

Mocker
Old May 14th, 2017, 03:46 PM       
I know man, I'm too negative.

TELL YOUR BABY MAKER HAPPY MOM'S DAY OR WHATEVER PEOPLE OF YOUR CULTURE AND STATURE DO
Old May 20th, 2017, 11:45 AM       
look zbf I know you've been here a while now, but I don't see that you've submitted a collection of dick picks from all angles for our Secret Forum's Dick Pick Megathread (we even have Kitsa's).

until you do you can't be one of the Gang. pm Pub Lover for details

☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 20th, 2017, 01:03 PM       
Surprisingly, only one person here has received a pic of my dick.
Mocker
Old May 23rd, 2017, 09:48 PM       
My d*ck is all over the place man. That weird smell at the laundromat?

That's my d*ck, homie. Free smells for all. And if you want to see it, just inhale deeply through the nose with closed eyes. At least that's how my ladyfriend finds it
Old May 24th, 2017, 08:54 PM       
man

why we gotta put up with you

Mocker
Old May 25th, 2017, 10:49 AM       
Because unfortunately, we seem to be the only ones here

I miss everyone, and the time when we all could post and get shit on by eachother by the end of the day. Now we gotta wait a week and read 2 replies. I miss this place