Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Evil Robot
Evil Robot II is probably pretty okEvil Robot II is probably pretty okEvil Robot II is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 20th, 2017, 10:21 PM        Im concerned about the safety of the world
Seriously WTF? Its all like "hey buddy, apocalypse much?" We got these fucking nuclear weapons and like all of a sudden drivers are tailgating like crazy, do those two things have any connection? And who the fuck is this daniel trump guy people keep talking about, ive never heard of him but I think he works for president Obama or something.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 21st, 2017, 02:00 PM       
Simpsons did it.
Evil Robot
Evil Robot II is probably pretty okEvil Robot II is probably pretty okEvil Robot II is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 2nd, 2017, 10:02 PM       
I am predicting the next tragedy will be in brussels or belguim or bolivia, any country starting with a "B" and will involve a poisoned water supply due to global warming (allegedly).
Evil Robot
Old Oct 2nd, 2017, 10:03 PM       
Also the earthquake in mexico that triggered a volcano in bali will trigger an OJ simpson in los angeles.
Evil Robot
Old Oct 2nd, 2017, 10:06 PM       
Central Africa's climate will change for the better and become and agricultural powerhouse. Most Africans will not see any benefit from this and will indeed be displaced as farm land becomes more valuable. This will happen over the next 10 years.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 2nd, 2017, 11:25 PM       
I am guessing it will be North Korea, in Japan with a a candlestick.
Evil Robot
Old Oct 3rd, 2017, 08:34 AM       
No, north Korea has been bullshitting about nuclear war since '97. North Korea will receive a ship full of rice as a concession for something and fail to offload it since they combined all their fucked up cranes into one working crane, but the ship docked under it cant be moved for some ridiculous reason. The rice will then get wet and spoil. Same shit they do every year.
Evil Robot
Old Oct 3rd, 2017, 08:36 AM       
Invest in companies that make nickle alloy wire.
Mocker
zeldasbiggestfan suckszeldasbiggestfan sucks
Old Oct 6th, 2017, 11:49 AM       
This thread made my penis stiffy
Amicable Herculean
captain516 is probably a real personcaptain516 is probably a real person
Old Oct 6th, 2017, 07:43 PM       
The world was a better place when I was a naive idiot and never considered the possibility that people like Evil Robot might be putting on an act to fuck with people.
Evil Robot
Old Oct 6th, 2017, 07:50 PM       
Nostradamus was a cold-reading homeless drug addict, his writings were intended to get people to drop shillings in his beggar cup on street corners. I say cold reading because they can be applied to most any event.
My prophecies are based on political analysis, science, a team of attorneys well versed in Murphy's law as well as Megan's law. We even have purchased AI software to data mine fortune cookies (just not for the reason you thinking of), and its very easy to predict the weather when your the one who controls it.
The Evil Robot Foundation will continue to bring new updates for events that have not yet occurred but can be predicted, We believe the best way to profit from suffering and despair to have the foresight to prepare...to price gauge.
Evil Robot
Old Oct 6th, 2017, 07:58 PM       
I have new insight on my prediction about the bad water in a country starting with "B". The "B"urma rohingya refugees in "B"angladesh are having 150,000 "sheds" constructed for them. Needless to say they will all have dysentery quite soon.

Invest in water filters with Arabic packaging.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Oct 6th, 2017, 11:13 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Robot II View Post
Invest in companies that make nickle alloy wire.
This is true. Nickel wire is manufactured by a lot of suppliers of medical stock, and they're on the up and up!

Listen to everything Evil Robot says.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Evil Robot
Old Oct 7th, 2017, 12:59 AM       
Darn it, I was going to seriously say that my earthquake prediction would be Mexico -> Bali -> Japan, but at the last second decided to make an OJ Simpson joke out of it since he was just released. Seriously though we have heard the last of OJ, no more headlines from him until he dies due to complications from an long forgotten sports brain injury.

The next major earthquake will happen in Michoacan, Mexico. I know this because GO LOOK AT THEM. https://earthquake.usgs.gov/
Evil Robot
Old Nov 3rd, 2017, 11:54 PM       
Land in Puerto Rico is very cheap right now for obvious reasons and will begin gaining value in spring of 2019.
Evil Robot
Old Nov 3rd, 2017, 11:56 PM       
This winter will be VERY cold.
Evil Robot
Old Nov 3rd, 2017, 11:57 PM       
Cock and monkey tits.
Evil Robot
Old Nov 3rd, 2017, 11:58 PM       
Autonomous cars will save you money on insurance, enough to pay for the expensive self driving options.
Evil Robot
Old Nov 4th, 2017, 12:04 AM       
Lumber prices will decline until 2020.
Evil Robot
Old Nov 4th, 2017, 12:06 AM       
I just built an Apple IIGS, memberberries will be the death of us.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Nov 4th, 2017, 05:37 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Robot II View Post
Cock and monkey tits.
I'll take 50 shares!
aint nobody

All Hail Duke is probably a spambot
Old Nov 4th, 2017, 03:01 PM       
heh heh
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Nov 4th, 2017, 05:13 PM       
https://kiwifarms.is/threads/mister-...7#post-2727963

someone mentioned i-mockery on the internet
rev up the bape gangstalking squad
Mocker
zeldasbiggestfan suckszeldasbiggestfan sucks
Old Nov 5th, 2017, 04:25 PM       
It's my god damn birthday

ROOKIE is probably a spambot
Old Feb 28th, 2019, 08:18 PM       
Yo soy I’m latte— happy birthday!

Total posts: 1. Edited after 10 years. Solve the mystery! Save the princess!