Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 12th, 2008, 12:11 PM       
are they chicken?
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Nov 12th, 2008, 12:13 PM       
Yall bet your sweet ass they are
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 12th, 2008, 12:17 PM       
fu*k yea imma be over in like 20mins
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Nov 12th, 2008, 12:36 PM       
anyone who watches dog whisperer knows why the dogs overrun him and why he has a hotter than himself girlfriend who lives far away from him. He's a nancy boy for gods sake.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Nov 12th, 2008, 12:37 PM       
kitatsdiuqil
liquidstatik is probably a spambot
Old Nov 12th, 2008, 12:47 PM       

Last edited by liquidstatik : Jun 29th, 2023 at 06:32 AM.
Role Assigner
Old Nov 12th, 2008, 12:53 PM       
I miss Fathom Zero. He doesn't come around very often anymore

He use to be my music buddy

NOW WHAT AM I S'POSED TO DO??? ;_;
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Nov 12th, 2008, 12:54 PM       
Yeah what the fuck?
Ancient Mariner
Old Nov 12th, 2008, 12:54 PM       
Listen to Lynyrd Skynyrd and the Dire Straits

They'll always be there for you
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Nov 12th, 2008, 12:55 PM       
Maybe FZ is one of these gay characters running amok.
Role Assigner
Old Nov 12th, 2008, 12:58 PM       
I'm just a simple kind of man making money for nothing cause my check is free.
Ancient Mariner
Old Nov 12th, 2008, 01:37 PM       
FZ? Fonzie?! Where's Fonzie, I wanna meet him NOW
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 12th, 2008, 01:40 PM       
I was thinking about Fathom Zero yesterday. I went to his blog but he hasn't updated that either.
Ancient Mariner
Old Nov 12th, 2008, 01:40 PM       
Oh, Fathom Zero. He had a hell of a diary thing. Good guy, did a drawing of a guy in a wheelchair for him but never sent it (even after the scanner was fixed). If he shows up again, somebody remind me

And RANKERI, If you want a drawing please choose something else for me to draw other than Wilford Brimely, unless you want him as an Alice In Wonderland-ish walrus
Ancient Mariner
Old Nov 12th, 2008, 01:44 PM       
What the hell is "North Cack-a-lacky", a northern subdistrict in NC or something
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 12th, 2008, 01:48 PM       
I'm more mad that jerkasses filled that thread with so much shit that new dudes don't know to use the set questions. I need to know what everyone was voted in high school, dammit.
Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 12th, 2008, 01:50 PM       
I hurt.

It's not so good.
Ancient Mariner
Old Nov 12th, 2008, 01:52 PM       
Sam and Milhouse will compete to make you feel better, bug them
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Nov 12th, 2008, 01:52 PM       
I'm totally sick
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Nov 12th, 2008, 01:53 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrubfest View Post
I hurt.

It's not so good.
*HUGS*
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Nov 12th, 2008, 01:54 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
I'm totally sick
*DICKSUCK*
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Nov 12th, 2008, 02:05 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaarg View Post
Dude, "my" dog was a year and a half years old when I met it. The other dog, the really obnoxious one, was like eight.

I hit the dog when it's bad, my girlfriend beats the shit out of it when it's bad. Me not beating its ass is how I spoil it, in addition to how frequently I play with him, take him outside, take him for walks, and the like.

The Pekingese is a stubborn breed, and anybody with any long-term experience with them will attest to that.
They better taste delicious for all that effort to be worthwhile.
Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 12th, 2008, 02:05 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
Sam and Milhouse will compete to make you feel better, bug them
They aint here.

Sorry.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Nov 12th, 2008, 02:22 PM       
I'M HERE!
Thrills and Oblongs
Old Nov 12th, 2008, 02:23 PM       
YAY!