Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Jan 11th, 2009, 04:13 PM       
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jan 11th, 2009, 04:15 PM       
I just gave my dog a haircut and she looks like Barbra Streisand
Fucking Finland
Old Jan 11th, 2009, 04:18 PM       
MAX ZANDER IST...

DER CLOWN

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jan 11th, 2009, 04:36 PM       
Fucking Finland
Old Jan 11th, 2009, 04:48 PM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 11th, 2009, 04:56 PM       
Clowns suck
Fucking Finland
Old Jan 11th, 2009, 05:01 PM       
Max Zander doesn't
Fucking Finland
Old Jan 11th, 2009, 05:20 PM       
What's wrong bitch? Cat got your tounge?
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 11th, 2009, 05:32 PM       
I miss my cats YOU DICK!

Never heard of Max Zander, so I'll have to take your word as value.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 11th, 2009, 06:35 PM       
Shower farts make an awesomely horrifying noise.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 11th, 2009, 07:18 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
I'm gonna post all my thrift store electronics. I just need to finish this bottle of vodka first.
Perfect opportunity to post yer dick?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 11th, 2009, 07:53 PM       
You know who has a pic of that already? Not you! :P
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jan 11th, 2009, 07:54 PM       
Somehow I don't see Tadao holding back from showing anyone his dick.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 11th, 2009, 07:58 PM       
Only because I know it drives Pub crazy to know someone has it, and he can't get it.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 11th, 2009, 08:01 PM       
Everyone here has seen my dick.

Sometimes I regret this?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 11th, 2009, 08:03 PM       
I haven't
Athletic Supporter
Battle Net Edition is probably a spambot
Old Jan 11th, 2009, 09:46 PM       
I haven't :o
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jan 11th, 2009, 09:57 PM       
The vessel with the pestle holds the pellet of the poison and the chalice from the palace holds the brew which is true.
Athletic Supporter
Battle Net Edition is probably a spambot
Old Jan 11th, 2009, 10:36 PM       
This is messing me up a bit: there's a lick in Night Lies that sounds just like the ringtone on my phone. Everytime it plays I freak out and turn to look at my phone. I don't know how to alleviate this.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 12th, 2009, 02:10 PM       
Last night i saw the most hilarious thing! This guy was kind of making fun of my brother-in-law at a party and i guess it had been going on before that and also he was sort of making fun of his girlfriend (in an off-handed not really intentionally MAYBE kind of way) and my brother in law told him to stop and he wouldn't

SO MY BROTHERINLAW HELD UP A PIECE OF NEWSPAPER IN FRONT OF HIS FACE AND PUNCHED HIM THROUGH THE NEWSPAPER and then crumpled the newspaper all up in his face
LOL
I couldn't stop laughing. I feel bad for the other guy though kind of ;o

and my wife and i were just talking about how in old movies sometimes they would hold up their hats in front of people's faces and punch the bottoms of their hat out
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Jan 12th, 2009, 02:45 PM       
So wait - what was the point of the paper?
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jan 12th, 2009, 02:46 PM       
SO HE DIDN'T SEE IT COMING!

IT'S CALLED THE "SUCKER PUNCH"
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 12th, 2009, 02:48 PM       
THE POINT OF THE PAPER WAS THAT WHAT SAM SAID AND ALSO THAT IT WAS HILARIOUS.

EVEN I DIDNT SUSPECT IT, I JUSAT THOUGHT HE WAS GONNA SHOW HIM T HE FUNNIES THEN BLAM FLYING NEWSPAPER PUNCH
BANNED

Old Jan 12th, 2009, 02:55 PM       
And god damn trying to find anything online about xbox problems and xbox news is ridiculous! i was trying to find some updates about nxe causing freezing and like everything i read is a bunch of people saying THERES NOT A PROBLEM AT ALL ITS ALL SONY FANBOYS TRYING TO MAKE FUN OF THE XBOX.

and one idiot actually said, "according to my calculations only 4% of 23 million consoles are having problems with this update. That's not really a big deal" thats almost a million consoles! What the fuck is wrong with people on the internet!
that's like saying ONLY FOUR PERCENT OF THE WORLDS POPULATION DIED OVER NIGHT BECAUSE OF YOUR STUPID STATISTICS. THATS NOT A BIG DEAL WHY NOT MAKE UP SOME MORE DUMB STATISTICS I MEAN FOUR IS SUCH A SMALL NUNMBER.
geez it's only 240 million people worst things have happened overnight before
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jan 12th, 2009, 03:01 PM       
I'M GLAD MY XBOX ISN'T YOUR XBOX.