Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Banned

kgp4death is probably a spambot
Old Oct 28th, 2009, 11:09 PM        KPG4DEATH SHOULD DIE SLOWLY, THE THREAD
KGP4DEATH is an asshole, and should die slowly and painfully.

Last edited by kgp4death : Oct 29th, 2009 at 05:54 PM.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Oct 29th, 2009, 12:26 AM       
stay out of art shit if you know what's good for you you mental midget
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 29th, 2009, 12:48 AM       
Yeah, he was already banned and warned about it. I think he didn't learn from it. I don't think he is very bright at all. He's is gonna pull a J.C. and go out in a real lame way.
Banned

Old Oct 29th, 2009, 12:52 AM       
Why is everyone always comparing me to this guy. He couldn't possibly be a bigger asshole then me.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 29th, 2009, 12:54 AM       
Nah, he wasn't an asshole. Just a huge clueless idiot. Just like you!
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 29th, 2009, 12:58 AM       

Nice shirt, you look like the fat dude on the right is pimping you to the little fagot on the left.
Banned

Old Oct 29th, 2009, 12:58 AM       
Takes one to know one. Man, I really am turning into a 12 year old.
Banned

Old Oct 29th, 2009, 12:59 AM       
Why you keep searching the web for me man. I don't roll that way.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 29th, 2009, 01:01 AM       
WTF are you guys related? You all have a lazy left eye. Kinda droopy like you all had a stroke.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 29th, 2009, 01:11 AM       
Oh shit, is that really your dead brother on the left? What did you do, give him lead poisoning like you did your dog?
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Oct 29th, 2009, 01:11 AM       
Why don't you ROM hack bruce campbell's dick into your mouth
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Oct 29th, 2009, 01:12 AM       
lol, is KGP really a turban-n*gger
Banned

Old Oct 29th, 2009, 01:13 AM       
why don't both of you cut off your nuts and swallow them the world doesn't need any more of you guys....
Banned

Old Oct 29th, 2009, 01:15 AM       
this forum kinda sucks with out some good old fashion flame
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 29th, 2009, 01:16 AM       
Awwww, does Mija miss his brother. Good thing he didn't live to see how you used your "masters in computer science" to make a text hack.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 29th, 2009, 01:26 AM       
Oh wait, "masters in computer science" is Punjabi for tech support.
Banned

Old Oct 29th, 2009, 01:31 AM       
your jokes are stupid...
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 29th, 2009, 01:35 AM       
What joke. You have a "masters in computer science" and all you have to show for it is a weak ass text rom hack? I bet all you famous friends can't wait to play it. You know, cause famous people have time to play your sad little game. I bet they dread the day you send them the link. Your the kinda of guy that needs reassurance that you are cool. I bet you brother did that to you.
Banned

Old Oct 29th, 2009, 01:37 AM       
you mom should have aborted you and saved the world all the trouble.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 29th, 2009, 01:40 AM       
Yep, you are the spitting image of J.C.
Banned

Old Oct 29th, 2009, 01:41 AM       
Ah I am going to sleep I thought this would entertain me but you are boring.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 29th, 2009, 01:46 AM       
Hahahah He's trying to pull the old "You suck" :hat

It's all been predicted, and we all know how it's gonna end.
Banned

Old Oct 29th, 2009, 08:00 AM       
Why is there a double standard on this board. It seems to me it's the rest of the forum where almost anything goes, and then there is the art forum where nothing goes. It just doesn't make any sense.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Oct 29th, 2009, 09:18 AM       
arabs and desis are not the same kthx

that being said, I can't believe this thread continues to exist.
Closed Thread