Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Miscellaneous Forums > Questions, Suggestions, and Tech Support
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

ˇOlé!
xbxDaniel is probably a spambot
Old Jan 7th, 2007, 12:37 PM        Ripping Audio from DVD's
I'm trying to rip only the audio from a dvd to put onto an audio CD. I'm trying DVD decyrpter (and chose to only rip the audio) and then converting it to MPEG, but I'm not certain that it'll work right. Are there any other methods that you all would suggest?

Please?

Also, can anybody suggest a good mpeg-mp3 converter? Mine won't let me use it anymore.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 7th, 2007, 05:02 PM       
you could just rip the entire thing and then use a program like vobsub to seperate the audio... i think it has an audio conversion program built in, as well.
ˇOlé!
xbxDaniel is probably a spambot
Old Jan 7th, 2007, 06:52 PM       
EDIT: Never mind, I finally got something that'll work. Thanks Kahl.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 7th, 2007, 07:46 PM       
no problem