Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jul 3rd, 2006, 04:43 AM        WOMEN
can't live with em, and they won't just GO AWAY AND LEAVE ME IN PEACE
Marc Summers is probably a spambot
Old Jul 3rd, 2006, 05:07 AM       
Oh Guitar Woman, I believe there is someone here who would like a word with you
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jul 3rd, 2006, 05:30 AM       
hahahaha

yeah hey guitar woman can i move in w/ you for a couple months my current roommate is being a total cunt
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jul 3rd, 2006, 09:34 AM       
I once told my father in regards to his wife, "Women. You can't live with 'em, you can't throw them down the stairs."

True Story.
OH GOD
Old Jul 3rd, 2006, 02:35 PM       
ps if anyone wants to hear details pm me and i'll hook u up i don't want to talk about it ont he internet where SOMEONE MIGHT BE LISTENING
Banned
noob3 is probably a spambot
Old Jul 3rd, 2006, 07:56 PM       
your room mate sucks find one that dosn't, dude!! blow her cat's ass up!
OK
Black Flag is probably a spambot
Old Jul 4th, 2006, 09:38 AM       
man i always want details
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Jul 4th, 2006, 11:24 AM       
Why do women wear make up and perfume?

Because they're ugly and smell bad!
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 4th, 2006, 02:11 PM       
where is Jish ?
OH GOD
Old Jul 4th, 2006, 02:37 PM       
he's at my moms living it up b/c he gets to go outside and bite on all the plants
OH GOD
Old Jul 4th, 2006, 02:38 PM       
plus conspire with his brother max to harass the doggies
Puddle Pirate!
Vexation is probably a spambot
Old Jul 15th, 2006, 11:00 PM       
I like my women like I like my Scotch, 13years and mixed up with coke.
OH GOD
Old Jul 15th, 2006, 11:08 PM       
i like you liek i like my earwigs, wrapped up in toilet paper and then set on fire

fuck.I'm_Sean is probably a spambot
Old Jul 16th, 2006, 12:28 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalMilitia
Why do women wear make up and perfume?

Because they're ugly and smell bad!
I totally told my girlfriend that one. My cheek still hurts
xXxASPERGERSxXx
CaptainBubba is probably a spambot
Old Jul 16th, 2006, 02:32 AM       
Women make me feel comfortable. Guys are really abbraisive and loud and demanding.
Puddle Pirate!
Vexation is probably a spambot
Old Jul 16th, 2006, 03:03 AM       
Quote:
i like you liek i like my earwigs, wrapped up in toilet paper and then set on fire
I can't tell if this is a good thing, or bad thing... if the earwigs are being destroyed, they can no longer infest the ear, so it must be good?
Marc Summers is probably a spambot
Old Jul 16th, 2006, 03:19 AM       
He's saying that the world will be a better place if you died an extravagent, flaming death.
OH GOD
Old Jul 16th, 2006, 03:46 AM       
women are manipulative and deceptive and controlling and i sometimes get v. angry with them
OH GOD
Old Jul 16th, 2006, 04:33 AM       
V., V. angry