Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old Jan 8th, 2004, 03:21 PM        CATHOLIC SAMURAI FINALLY SAYS SOMETHING I AGREE WITH!
Here's what our old pal Vinth has to say about down n' dirty politics.

"When a group of people usually resort to name calling and comparing someone to a horrible incident in the past that has no link in reality to that person, then you know your positioning on the issues is on shaky ground at best."
-Vinth

Pretty bad sentence structure, but I totally agree with his sentiment

Do you think he was talking about conservative pundit Howard Peters of the New York Post and his fans? Check out this excerpt from a recent column.

"Howard Dean and his Deanie-weenies do all they can to restrict the free speech of others. I can predict with certainty that Dean's Internet Gestapo will pounce on this column, twisting the facts and vilifying the writer, just as they do when anyone challenges Howard the Coward.

Free speech, you see, is only for the left.

Dean wants to muzzle his Democratic competitors, too. He believes the Democratic National Committee should shut them up. His followers try to intimidate other presidential aspirants by surrounding the cars delivering them to their rallies and chanting to drown out their speech. Of course, Dean denies any foreknowledge or blame.

These are the techniques employed by Hitler's Brownshirts. Had Goebbels enjoyed access to the internet, he would have used the same swarm tactics as Dean's Flannelshirts.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 10th, 2004, 09:17 AM       
Someone should tell Vince that 'Howard the Coward' belongs to our wonderful PM John, and not Howard Dean.

"These are the techniques employed by Hitler's Brownshirts. Had Goebbels enjoyed access to the internet, he would have used the same swarm tactics as Dean's Flannelshirts."

The "Brownshirts" did this! If they had access to the internet, they would have done it!