Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

TERRIBLE BEAT
soundtest is probably a spambot
Old Oct 21st, 2003, 06:28 PM       
I always felt a bond with Hephaestus. He's got mad skillz and the goth in me feels for him... I picture him in Tartarus plotting revenge... cursing the gods for his misfortunes... and the pain he endured from Aphrodite's 'shameful acts'... his hatred and bitterness growing... consuming him. I bet he listened to Skinny Puppy.
Mocker

Helm is probably a spambot
Old Oct 21st, 2003, 06:36 PM       
Everybody shunned Hephaestus when he banged on copper plates and screamed his misfortunes over the assumetrical noise. 'not enough harmonal structure', Ares said while plucking his lyre like the fag that he was 'limited tonality' Zeus remarked with a disaproving frown, 'fuck me up the ass' said Aphrodite and he did but still 4,000 years after, Neubaten clang on a bridge and nobody likes it then either so I have no point

Blame Dionisos for those horrible raves though
Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old Oct 21st, 2003, 08:38 PM       
Hephaestus was told by Posidon that Athena was coming to his forge expecting rough sex, and he attempted to give that to her. She ripped herself away, just as he ejaculated against her thigh.
Mocker

Helm is probably a spambot
Old Oct 21st, 2003, 08:48 PM       
cocktease
TERRIBLE BEAT
soundtest is probably a spambot
Old Oct 21st, 2003, 08:51 PM       
totally! why else would she go there? i bet she was wasn't wearing any underwear either
Queen of the Beasts
Old Oct 21st, 2003, 09:46 PM       
She went there to get a set of weapons made, and didn't catch the implication when Hephaestus told her that he would do it as a labor of love when she asked him what he wanted in exchange.
YOU GUYS ARE DOING GREAT
Rez is probably a spambot
Old Oct 22nd, 2003, 02:44 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanette X
Don't you recongize her as being Iris, the goddess of rainbow?! What kind of Greek are you when you don't recognize one of your own goddesses and refuse to protect her from defilement by ravers?!
it looks more like what those fat people draw in "Dreams" books.
S.I.D.S. is probably a spambot
Old Nov 5th, 2003, 08:25 PM       
boom cha boom cha boom cha boom cha (random ambiant sound) twinkle ka-blew boom cha boom cha boom cha

i make music neat
Queen of the Beasts
Old Nov 6th, 2003, 12:41 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helm
Everybody shunned Hephaestus when he banged on copper plates and screamed his misfortunes over the assumetrical noise. 'not enough harmonal structure', Ares said while plucking his lyre like the fag that he was 'limited tonality' Zeus remarked with a disaproving frown, 'fuck me up the ass' said Aphrodite and he did but still 4,000 years after, Neubaten clang on a bridge and nobody likes it then either so I have no point

Blame Dionisos for those horrible raves though
It was APOLLO who played the lyre, dammit! APOLLO!
What is the world coming to when I know Greek mythology better than the actually Greeks?
I Love Llamas
MisSFiT is probably a spambot
Old Nov 7th, 2003, 02:48 AM       
Rainbow-I just wanted to ask you if you are still a "Kandikid" and if you are and your older than 21 then that is just creepy. Most people who have been partying for awhile usually get out of that stage by the time they are 18.
Chojin's Hussy
Sicktodeathmx is probably a spambot
Old Nov 7th, 2003, 12:09 PM       
Sigh... I hate ravers... I hate their "phat" pants.. I hate their PLUR... I hate their god damn glow sticks and candy.. I hate the way they always smell like vicks. I hate them... Soooo much. Sorry.. Just had to voice my opinion... But then again, I am goth... We hate everyone. So yeah... I am not goth... But I still hate ravers. And techno.

Jennifer Michelle
Fartin's biggest fan
Perndog is probably a spambot
Old Nov 7th, 2003, 03:02 PM       
Posers

Losers

and

Unwashed

Retards
Mocker
Big Papa Goat is probably a spambot
Old Nov 8th, 2003, 01:36 AM       
Why can't people just be people, and not goths or punks or ravers or satanists I'm just saying this because I'm not cool enough to be in any cool groups

rainbow is probably a spambot
Old Nov 10th, 2003, 08:31 AM       
I Love Llamas
Old Nov 10th, 2003, 05:33 PM       
So I take it your not going to answer my question and just put a lame emoticon in place of actual words?

COOL
Mocker
The Retro Kat is probably a spambot
Old Nov 11th, 2003, 01:31 PM       
KEWL!
Gas and masturbation are highly unlikely to be connected with each other. Have you tried to stop masturbating? Has the gas subsided as a result? Perhaps you could try the same experiment by increasing the times you masturbate daily. Do you notice that the gas is increasing?
Mocker
ziggytrix is probably a spambot
Old Nov 23rd, 2003, 04:04 AM       
Don't let em bug ya Rainbow. They don't know anything about you other than you like to type that silly shorthand.
...for breakfast?!
Schimid is probably a spambot
Old Nov 23rd, 2003, 09:48 AM       
I like techno, guys.
I Love Llamas
Old Nov 25th, 2003, 02:28 AM       
This- is NOT shorthand.
Lord Felch Demon
Ninjavenom is probably a spambot
Old Nov 25th, 2003, 04:02 AM       
sez u u fucking kunt
Whiter than Alabaster
the_dudefather is probably a spambot
Old Nov 27th, 2003, 09:57 AM       
This is a RAVE not a halloween party, why dont you find a pig to fuck!

jason kills ravers and prissy teens. what a guy! (swoon)

Mocker
Old Nov 28th, 2003, 12:21 AM       
hating on ravers is SO 2001....
I Love Llamas
Old Nov 28th, 2003, 07:24 PM       
I don't hate on ravers. I was once a raver and still love the music. I just don't like stupid people.
Jungle Mike is probably a spambot
Old Nov 28th, 2003, 10:53 PM       
Ok well I'm new here so I thought I'd jump right in and express some feelings on the subject.
For one thing, going to a rave has nothing to do with music. Techno and other forms of EDM have been around longer then raves. Raves were created by drugged out brits high on E. So in other words enjoying electronic dance music has nothing to do with raves or drugs so don't feel bad for hating on ravers. They're just another dumb community of idiots who deserve it. Especially now for giving the reputation electronic dance music has today. Secondly, Hating on raves is not OLD or so 2001 as one person put it. They are still throwing raves in some parts of the country so the as far as I go the hating must continue. Especially now since the latest media coverage has done nothing but attract a bigger crop of idiots to that community then there ever were.
And lastly, Just because you USED TO BE doesn't mean you can't hate on them either. We all go through stages in life, most of which is done in our early teens when we're trying to find our own identity. The point is you grow up and grow out of trivial things. Just remember USE TO BE basicaly means OVER IT!

Why I hate ravers....
heres 10 reasons why

1.) The Intelligence level of ravers: Ravers can perfectly understand and have amazing conversations with anyone under the age of ten. Over 90% of the conversations consist of what drugs they did and how much they did (wow, what a brain storm there skippy). Not to mention in any debate that ridicules their precious drug use they can quote sources that are 5 years old and have absolutely no substantial backing. How half of them got past grade school still amazes me.

2.) Ravers are the only people who don't have their age calculated in months, but yet still wear and use pacifiers openly.

3.) Ravers hug EVERYONE. NUFF SAID!

4.) Dancing: For years ravers have been accredited for their dance skills. Who the fuck gave them this title? Another raver high on some kind of narcotic? Im sure that given in that type of situation that anyone with a pair of glow sticks would look like a disco-god. The truth is ravers are the shittiest dancers in the world. Nearly half the dance steps are variants of the running man that looks like a damn rabbit hopping. That shit should have died with Vanilla Ice and Mc Hammer but leave it to ravers to keep some gay ass cheesy shit like that alive. If their dance steps are so great and wonderful why is it that ravers can be found dancing and skipping everywhere EXCEPT on the main dance floor?

5.) Raver hygiene: Ravers are some of the dirtiest, nastiest group of foul creatures to ever walk the city streets. NYC rats wouldn't come with in 15 feet of a rave in progress. Let us began with the rave its self? Venue: either a dirty wearhouse,an out-door muddy horse shit covered field (trust me it will always rain on the day of the rave) Or a filthy concert venue. In either case there are almost never suitable bathroom facilities or worse the venue owners have the water shut off (including flush water) so that drinking water could be sold at 10 dollars a pop and heaven forbid that the RAVER would ever wash their hands with their precious 10$ water now would they? The raver her/himself: knowing full well of their inability to properly wash their hands after use of the facilities (or lack there of) what makes you think they did any kind of bathing at last rave they went to last weekend? Not only that but more then likely have stayed at rave caves (raver group homes) or homeless shelters just to stay in a city that's hosting the next rave. Adding to which the over all RAVE ENVIRONMENT of the venue being thirty times hotter then norm do to the influx body contact and movement that goes on with a good sloppy mix of human piss,vomit and shit (Do to the disco-dumping mishaps) You have a breeding ground for every disease known to man. No wonder everyone is sick after a rave and they continue to make out with each other regardless. Fucking gross!

6.) Clothing: Ravers always judge their clothing by color, texture and size.
Its almost always in pastels or in bright colors, the material is either soft and fuzzy or made out of material that swishes when they walk and the sizes are always way bigger then needed. Half the time their pants fall off their ass. But I guess we really can't blame them because the usual drug intake of a raver constantly creates weight loss that would make even Jenny Craig jealous. Hey buddy, your pants..so funny make you look like easter bunny.

7.) Ravers are the most anti-social inhabitants of the earth. One example is that they almost always socialize with other druggies like themselves and they always know the most likely spot to find other ravers within a one-hundred foot radius of each other. They almost always congregate in puddles (large sitting groups or E-orgy's) all night long. Maybe getting in an hour of actual dancing, they don't bother planning to meet their friends ahead of time. They just assume that thier friends are already there. So in otherwords, they don't bother to go for the music and meeting new individual at a rave. They just won't go if thier buddies aren't going to make it. I would think that's kind of being arrogant unsocial-like don't you agree? But what can you expect from druggies? For example: "Like, don't you know if your friends aren't at the rave why bother going then"?
So in other words the music may be dope and the Dj's talented but if your buddies don't get in where's the fun in that, right? I mean seriously can anyone say *bhahaaa* "sheep, sheep"!
Secondly, they are also anti-social do to the fact that if your not on any drugs their conversations with you may last 5-10 seconds of them finding out and that you probably don't have any to give them. Or worse they might think your a cop or narco, tell their friends and not speak to you the rest of the night. Peace, Love, Unity and Respect my ass. More like Please, Let Us Roll. But you can't blame them I guess. Half of them are just re-living highschool anyway because so many of them were such social rejects to began with that this was their only way to brake out of there social retard shell. Fucking druggies, go see a shrink instead.

8.) You could do everything right if your the promoter who throws a rave and yet still you will always hear them bitch about the party on a public message board. Nothing is ever done proper with them and their reviews and reasons for hating on the event are always superficial and stupid. Most of the time it was because they got their drugs confiscated, their drug dealer didn't get on the guest list, or their significant other ran off with some one else while they were high as fuck. "Damn it Mr. rave promoter its all your fault I tell you"..damn you and your promotional company all to hell!"<----Sarcasm

9.) Ravers almost never know the name of their favorite tracks. Half the time they were too fucked up to even remember the event to which they first heard it. You would think that after 100 raves and well over 4 dj's per-rave dropping the same fucking track at the same rave for over a year and having a mp3 download and well over 12 mix tapes/cds that you own featuring the damn track you would think they would remember the bloody track title and even the fucker who produced it! Duh! Well, what can you expect from a fucking raver. "you know that track by what's his name, that's goes thump thump thump ticka thump boom, like it that has that vocal you know, awe come on man I know you know this?" "Well anyway its my favorite track in the whole wide world can you play it for me Mr. Dj?" "pwitty pweeze?"

10.) Lastly but not least, Face it, Electronic Dance Music has been and will always be part of the mainstream. Its been that way since Deee-Lite (not that you would even know who they are) aired their first video on MTV (groove is in the heart). You will never have the underground, there will never be an underground movement again and you know absolutely nothing of the true underground movement because it ended that day in 1991. Especially since more than likely, half of you heard about raves 3 years ago on that Dateline special and though it was negative in the way it was presented to you, ADDMIT IT! You still thought it was a great place to get drugs and hopefully laid. Get real you stupid fucking tools.
Mocker
Old Nov 28th, 2003, 11:25 PM       
wow, what original and refreshing thoughts on the subject!