Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old May 31st, 2005, 10:45 PM       
MATT HARTY IS IT REALLY YOU?

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old May 31st, 2005, 10:49 PM       
THERE'S NOW ONE PAGE FOR EVERY DAY OF HTE YEAR!

HAPPY NEW YEAR FOLKS!
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old May 31st, 2005, 10:52 PM       
YEAH BUT THIS THREAD WAS STARTED ON A LEAP YEAR THOUGH

DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old May 31st, 2005, 11:01 PM       
UHOH GUESS IT'S UP TO YOU AND ME, BUD
DON'T F WITH ME
Old May 31st, 2005, 11:02 PM       
YESSIR
Old May 31st, 2005, 11:03 PM       
It's up to you actually I think I'll go watch some TV now

DON'T F WITH ME
Old May 31st, 2005, 11:06 PM       
traitor
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old May 31st, 2005, 11:36 PM       
well what do you think about overnite sensation
Old May 31st, 2005, 11:49 PM       
oh yeah, I actually liked it and that's actually rare for a first-time listen, even with bands that I know I like. I especially liked Dinah-Moe Humm for some reason, and I've got Camarilla Brillo stuck in my head.

Old May 31st, 2005, 11:51 PM       
so yeah frank zappa is cool

NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 1st, 2005, 12:01 AM       
camarillo brillo kinda sucks but yeah it gets caught in my head like all the time. I'm The Slime has a really great riff and Montana has one of the best guitar solos i've ever heard.
Old Jun 1st, 2005, 01:27 AM       
The beginning of I'm The Slime reminded me of the very beginning of Genius in France by Weird Al, which, coincidentally, was done by Dweezil Zappa

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jun 1st, 2005, 02:25 AM       
yeah that whole song is supposed to be like a tribute to fz but it's one of the few weird al songs i really do not enjoy

fungusamongus is probably a spambot
Old Jun 1st, 2005, 07:03 AM       
maybe i should ask iron mitchell for some recommendations rather than just downloading random stuff from him on soulseek

Old Jun 1st, 2005, 10:55 AM       
my computer is taking a shit on me today
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jun 1st, 2005, 08:29 PM       
pics plz
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Jun 1st, 2005, 09:07 PM       
willie this thread should be called ' thread'
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jun 1st, 2005, 09:31 PM       
WILLIE THIS THREAD SHOULD BE CALLED "SAM IS A COOL DUDE"
OH GOD
Old Jun 1st, 2005, 09:33 PM       
this thread shoudl be call
dipshed
GADZOOKS is probably a spambot
Old Jun 2nd, 2005, 01:22 AM       

dipshed
GADZOOKS is probably a spambot
Old Jun 2nd, 2005, 01:36 AM       

Anonymouse is probably a spambot
Old Jun 2nd, 2005, 03:01 AM       

OH GOD
Old Jun 2nd, 2005, 03:33 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by GADZOOKS

i know what thats supposed to be a picture of

Old Jun 2nd, 2005, 08:43 AM       

i forgot to draw the sleeves
Dirty Girl
Matt Harty is probably a spambot
Old Jun 2nd, 2005, 11:04 AM       
HEY GUYS