what was the first?

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

ni kar'tayl gar darasuum
Kybo Ren is probably a spambot
Old May 12th, 2008, 09:45 PM       
matrix revolutions?

it was worse than bound
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old May 13th, 2008, 12:25 AM       
ding ding ding ding ding
Mucho Porro
ElPila666 is probably a spambot
Old May 13th, 2008, 02:23 AM       
is there any news about an upcoming pokemon live action movie?
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old May 13th, 2008, 11:31 AM       
i think not but to be honest pikachu wouldn't look cute in live action (i don't get why is called live action i mean is recorded)

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old May 13th, 2008, 01:10 PM       
I've got your live-action Pikachu right here.
ni kar'tayl gar darasuum
Kybo Ren is probably a spambot
Old May 13th, 2008, 02:59 PM       
guess who's gonna play team rocket's cat?

and it's a suit, no cgi!
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old May 13th, 2008, 06:16 PM       
This remains the best Pokemon anything I've ever seen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOyb-fqnN28
Freelance Product Tester
BurntToShreds is probably a spambot
Old May 15th, 2008, 05:11 PM       
Why the hell can't they just get the animation studio to make the movie in a higher quality than the show? Is that too much to fucking ask?
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old May 15th, 2008, 08:22 PM       
I saw a "live action" version of La Blue Girl. I cannot tell you how awesome rape is when a sock puppet is the violator.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old May 16th, 2008, 11:45 PM       
They are a little late on the live action anime thing. Or have we all forgotten this...

Of course, I know I would like to forget about it
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old May 17th, 2008, 12:15 AM       
i'm going to watch meteoro tomorrow known by you as speed racer i hope is good

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old May 17th, 2008, 12:58 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
They are a little late on the live action anime thing. Or have we all forgotten this...
Of course, I know I would like to forget about it
Quote:
dont forget speed racer
Quote:
i saw the speed racer movie, and i liked it about four times as much as i liked the original. (THIS IS SOMETHING I LIKE TO CALL DAMNING WITH FAINT PRAISE )

second worst movie the wachowskis ever directed
OH GOD
Old May 17th, 2008, 12:58 AM       
pentegram do you have me on your ignore list
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 17th, 2008, 01:15 AM       
Not only all that, but if you read the link I made it talks mostly about Speed Racer.
OH GOD
Old May 17th, 2008, 01:31 AM       
dude has the whole INTERNET on his ignore list

edit: and i guess i ignored that link too whoops a daisy
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old May 18th, 2008, 09:30 AM       
Hey, I skimmed it and dropped a quick reply because I had RL stuff to do, sorry if the concept of "real life" is foreign to you

I suppose I could have read more into the thread but hey, I would rather pursue more important things. The time I spend on things is valueable to me and you got exactly as much out of me as you deserved.

PS: The title of the thread is "Live action anime is coming". That good sirs, would be future tense. Implying that you assume it isn't here yet. I was answering that.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 18th, 2008, 12:11 PM       
Holy shit! Are you serious? I guess you want to argue so I'll oblige you.

1. I created this thread before it came out to theaters.
2. The words "Or have we all forgotten this..." implies that you have read the thread and we left out Speed Racer.

What say you Mr. Defensive?
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old May 19th, 2008, 06:16 AM       
Hey, don't get all uppity and call me Mr Defensive, "Mr. Offensive". If you didn't want me to give a snarky defensive reply and to argue, you wouldn't have called me out in the first place.

Claerly, I was merely obliging you by giving you what you wanted.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 19th, 2008, 05:09 PM