Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Music
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

aka Don Henley
Bobo Adobo is probably a spambot
Old Dec 4th, 2003, 01:02 PM       
Listening to some good Dead does not make you a Dead Head.

Being one of them nimrods who has vaults full archived Dead Shows and has seen 100-200 GD shows are Dead Heads. And yes those people do exist.
Royal Tenenbaum is probably a spambot
Old Dec 4th, 2003, 01:37 PM       
I was listening to Dick's Picks Vol. 30 today, and I must say, I still prefer their studio work.
aka Don Henley
Old Dec 4th, 2003, 05:14 PM       
Really? I haven't heard that one yet, but that Bo Diddley Medly looks pretty sweet. The rest of the setlist didn't look that bad either.
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 4th, 2003, 05:39 PM       
Quote:
And worshiping Joe Strummer and Tom Waits is good taste?
LOL OUT LOUD

And i'm not really even defending Joe Strummer or Tom Waits ( although both of them have more talent in their toe nails then every jam band combined ). Hell, if you replaced Joe Strummer and Tom Waits with Justin Timberlake and Sum41 I still would have laughed my ass off. It should be illegal for jam band fans to talk about musical talent in any way shape or form
aka Don Henley
Old Dec 4th, 2003, 05:54 PM       
Damn, I would really like to listen to the Talented musicians you like.

Edit: Actually, By judging by number of your postsand you like type things like "LOL OUT LOUD " I can see how your understanding of what good music is may be damaged by you continuous exposure to the to all the other musically arrogant and lifleless people post constistantly about how there totally indy music is the best.

But there is a cure for you. I would suggest that first you put on some large studio headphones, turn the volume all the way up on your stereo and blast Sly and The Family Stone while having some real person(if you know any) shoots you with a nail gun loaded with very dull nails.

If this doesn't work, shoot yourself.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Dec 4th, 2003, 09:11 PM       
ALL BANDS SUCK :fightingwords

-willie