Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 7th, 2009, 05:15 PM        kahljorn
You are a jealous little bitch who, after realizing his dick is only as big as his moms clit, decided he looked better as a girl.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 7th, 2009, 05:29 PM       

i don't know what's considered normal and non-incestual in your family but in our family we didn't really compare genital sizes.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 7th, 2009, 05:34 PM       
Trying on your moms bras is almost the same thing.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 7th, 2009, 05:44 PM       
So like if you wear hand me down clothes from your brother or something that means that you had sex with your brother..

i don't know where to go from here so i guess YOU WIN
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 7th, 2009, 05:49 PM       
Only if you stare in the mirror while wearing those clothes and try to act like him/her. Then yeah, you want to be inside that person. I'm guessing that you tried to make a wig out of the hair from her comb to go with your new dress.
BANNED

Old Jan 7th, 2009, 05:52 PM       
I think you're equivocating "inside."

Also you are condemning like every single person as being incestuous with your comments.

Tadao has intellectual disagreeances with Robert Merton
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 7th, 2009, 05:55 PM       
Don't try to :hat me Mr's Mr.
BANNED

Old Jan 7th, 2009, 06:02 PM       
Why did you even start this thread? You should've just started another animal thread or something about how you gross women out on the internet because you've discovered that women are easily fooled into believing you are cool if you act all devil may care about having sex with them.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 7th, 2009, 06:06 PM       
Is this stance taken from your made up college story about the "woman warrior" teacher, or is all that estrogen you take making you hot for me?
BANNED

Old Jan 7th, 2009, 06:10 PM       
Obviously, you are retarded. There is little similarity between a "WOMAN WARRIOR" type personality who is always DEFENDING WOMENZ TO GET THE WOMENZ and the "SERIOUSFORREALDOUCHEBAGINYOURFACE" type personality who is always SEXUALIZING THE WOMENS other than that they both think they are psychologically clever.

and both of them are a lot less sexually experienced/gifted than they would have others believe.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 7th, 2009, 06:15 PM       
Which is why we are here, doing this.
BANNED

Old Jan 7th, 2009, 06:17 PM       
This thread is even disappointing for my masochistic side. ;/
BANNED

Old Jan 7th, 2009, 06:18 PM       
i mean really, you've just made me feel even more superior to old losers on the internet who can't get laid.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 7th, 2009, 06:19 PM       
Ok, I'll let you go for now. I'm sure next month you'll get you period and then be all horny for me again.
BANNED

Old Jan 7th, 2009, 06:23 PM       
I'm sure next month you'll eat your dick off of your own body like sushi and make a post about it on the internet.
BANNED

Old Jan 7th, 2009, 06:24 PM       
honestly, that will be the most erotic experience of your life
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 7th, 2009, 06:28 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
I'm sure next month you'll eat your dick off of your own body like sushi and make a post about it on the internet.
Then will you let me wear your wedding dress?
BANNED

Old Jan 7th, 2009, 06:32 PM       
"the answer is no"
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 7th, 2009, 06:33 PM       
BITCH!
BANNED

Old Jan 7th, 2009, 06:39 PM       
I'm going to go do something more exciting than this like find one of those things at the dollar store that organizes silverware.

try not to eat your own dick, dick mouth.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 7th, 2009, 06:42 PM       
Yeah, that would leave this thread without any testosterone whatsoever.
BANNED

Old Jan 7th, 2009, 06:44 PM       
THAT WOULD LEAVCE THIS THREAD WITHOUT STUPID THINGS TO SAY AT THE VERY END BY TADAO
BANNED

Old Jan 7th, 2009, 08:51 PM       
this thread is the second most disappointing thing with my name on it.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 7th, 2009, 09:25 PM       
BANNED

Old Jan 7th, 2009, 10:57 PM       
I can't really call that disappointing ;/ I mean, I never held out any hope that it would be good. Maybe it's the packaging. if you started with just my name and then it flashed to that picture...