Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Mocker
Ant10708 is probably a spambot
Old Apr 4th, 2010, 09:35 PM        New York Auto Show
"The New York Auto Show isn't just about what's hot now, tomorrow, and next year."

"The Batmobile, K.I.T.T, Mach 6, Monkee Mobile, and the Munster's Drag U La are among the Hollywood stars on the showroom floor. But these aren't just replicas, they are fully functional vehicles available for rental to the general public."

"Sound too good to be true? Well, the average rate for one of Dezer's Hollywood cars is, wait for it, wait for it, $5,000 a day. That doesn't include insurance or delivery/pickup charges of the vehicle."

I havn't gone yet but I hope to go this weekend and I will post pictures of some of the cooler cars if anyone is interested.

I wish I had 5 gs to spend. I want to drive the batmobile so badly!
mmm muffins
Wiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 6th, 2010, 03:46 AM       
It better be worth it, that Batmobile better be capable of deflecting bullets and squeezing through narrow alleyways X_x
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Apr 6th, 2010, 08:57 AM       
Then Grand Theft Auto IV online multiplayer broke out in the streets after.