Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

ni kar'tayl gar darasuum
Kybo Ren is probably a spambot
Old May 31st, 2009, 10:17 AM        Seth MacFartlane's Cavalcade of Cartoon Comedy
Adding dirty words to bad cartoons dosn't make them funny.

The laughs found here aren't worth the price on this shit. Just borrow it from a friend- or better yet you should just pirate it. It's got minimum animation- and the shorts that have some "depth" to them are probally just deleted scenes from Fagily Muy. Why didn't Seth Macfarlane catch that flight, dammit.

however, if forced to pick a best sketch, gonna have to go with "Wiley Coyote"
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old May 31st, 2009, 10:28 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kybo Ren View Post
Just borrow it from a friend- or better yet you should just pirate it.
I have an even better idea than your "better yet".

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Ringmonster
J. Tithonus Pednaud is probably a spambot
Old May 31st, 2009, 03:02 PM       
This was absolute shit.
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old May 31st, 2009, 03:05 PM       
you can watch them free at youtube so whats the point?

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old May 31st, 2009, 06:58 PM       
Parts of Family Guy have been funny, but in my opinion the whole Seth McFarlane thing (American Dad inclusive) has gotten progressively less funny and more mean-spirited.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 31st, 2009, 07:18 PM       
Who hurt you Seth?
The Wrong Melon Farmer

Sacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 1st, 2009, 03:52 PM       
Is this like something else or is this Family Guy TOO HOT FOR TV? I just want to know for when someone puts this on at a party and I have to leave the room.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 1st, 2009, 03:58 PM       
I need to make the posh emoticon roll his eyes.
Mocker
Ant10708 is probably a spambot
Old Jun 1st, 2009, 04:39 PM       
We need an emoticon for Seth's $100 million contract and the fact that he doesn't give a shit
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 1st, 2009, 06:51 PM       
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jun 1st, 2009, 08:06 PM       
There's always this one: