Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 29th, 2010, 10:43 PM       
He's not going to tell you where he is, you have to work out what country by following the clues and solving puzzles.

I'm about to head off and eat some nasi goring. Or Nazi Goering as it's often referred to as.
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Jun 30th, 2010, 02:39 AM       
homemade eggrolls

EDIT:

Last edited by Babs : Jun 30th, 2010 at 03:25 PM.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jun 30th, 2010, 10:50 AM       
popcorn with hot salt. Breakfast of champions.
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Jun 30th, 2010, 11:23 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
He's not going to tell you where he is, you have to work out what country by following the clues and solving puzzles.
He's in Argentina.
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 30th, 2010, 11:42 AM       
How is he going to learn Maths and History if you give it away?
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Jun 30th, 2010, 12:46 PM       
Math sucks.
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 30th, 2010, 07:20 PM       
i used thosse carmen sandiego games to learn english :P

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 30th, 2010, 07:22 PM       
And you demonstrate it so well!
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 30th, 2010, 07:27 PM       
HAH!
Old Jul 5th, 2010, 08:28 AM       
Well I think Darkvare's English is pretty damn good.

I just ate a pistachio dukkah yellowfin over mash and asparagus with saffron sauce. It was lovely, and I was going to take a photo of it, but I forgot until the last minute.

I did take a photo at the last minute though.

mmm muffins
Wiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 5th, 2010, 09:12 AM       
nice. even the crumbs look delicious =P
Old Jul 5th, 2010, 09:25 AM       
Oh, and don't worry I finished the last piece of fish.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jul 5th, 2010, 03:19 PM       
chicken salad with low-fat mayo and sliced red grapes on "extra protein" wholegrain bread, with carrots and celery sticks on the side. Also a garlic pickle spear.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jul 8th, 2010, 09:33 PM       
I tried kale tonight, with the best of intentions. Puh-TOOEY.

I did just as the book instructed, sauteed it in garlic-infused olive oil with flakes of dried red pepper. I could barely get it down. It was like cooked curly parsley-garnish, and oily.

If I ever cook it again, which I guess I have to because I have a big bunch of it in the fridge, I'm going to definitely shred it into tiny pieces, and almost no oil. I might even look at pureeing it and using it like pesto.

Gah. I'm gagging just thinking about it.

My dinner was good otherwise...nice vegetarian "chick'n" sandwich on wholegrain with guacamole and roasted red peppers.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 8th, 2010, 11:54 PM       
maybe you should try making it in a stew instead i made soemthing with chard today in a stew and it tasted pretty good.
Old Jul 9th, 2010, 08:42 AM       
I like kale, and it grows really well down here. You must have got some bad stuff.
teacup of sunshine
Old Jul 9th, 2010, 08:56 AM       
I know it's supposed to be some of the healthiest stuff ever, which is why I wanted to give it a try. I sauteed it for a long time, and it never lost its chewy/stringiness. Is it supposed to be stripped from the center vein of the leaf before you cook it?

I liked the taste of the kale itself...sort of spicy...but the oiliness from the saute and the fact that I was chewing a large, oily cud of something just made me gag.

How do you cook yours, zhukov?
Old Jul 9th, 2010, 09:08 AM       
I like it in cold salads, or steamed and served next to mash.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 10th, 2010, 03:48 AM       
i saw a kale recipe in a vegan book and they mixed it with cabbage to make cole slaw :O i guess you could call it kale slaw
teacup of sunshine
Old Jul 11th, 2010, 08:47 PM       
hm, guess I'll have to try it.

I'm cooking another Morningstar Farms "grilled chick'n" patty (they're not bad actually) in teriyaki sauce with a couple of pineapple slices.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jul 12th, 2010, 06:12 PM       
I BOUGHT FISH SAUCE AT JUNGLE JIM'S. THIS MOTHERFUCKER IS GONNA PUT IT TO GOOD USE.
Old Jul 13th, 2010, 11:02 AM       
Fish sauce is banned here. Serious. And every time you land at the airport they make you hand over any fish sauce you might be carrying.

Anyway, I had pepper chicken hot pot and it was god damn delish.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jul 13th, 2010, 11:51 AM       
That's retarded. Is there a reason for that, like did someone have an allergic reaction 25 years ago and now no one can have it, or do you have absolutely no idea? Hah.

Strange, because between China's and Japan's sections, there were at least fifty different bottles of the stuff. YOU'D THINK IT WAS POPULAR OR SUMTHIN', SHEESH
Old Jul 13th, 2010, 10:57 PM       
Quarantine, son. All that Chinese fish sauce could get tipped into a river somewhere and contaminate the delicate ecosystem of fishes we have or something.

I suppose banned may (or may not) be a slightly loaded term to use; it's not as if we have gangs of men armed with axes destroying crates of fish sauce found at the wharf hidden under boxes of mince pies. But you can't get any in shops and They DO hassle you at the airport for it. It's on the prohibited list, let's leave it at that.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jul 13th, 2010, 11:00 PM       
BAH FUCK QUARNATINE. That movie sucks.

One could make their own fish sauce I suppose.