Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Sports & Health
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 21st, 2008, 02:07 AM       
I'll gladly admit when i'm wrong and I must admit my folly in saying that Flacco was a reach in the first round. The kid can play. There is no doubt about it.

What a great rookie class this is shaping up to be. Matt Ryan, Flacco, Matt Forte, and Chris Johnson are definitely playing like veterans. Jerod Mayo of NE is playing lights out as well.
Saturday Night Slammaster
Muscle_Bomber_Uno is probably a spambot
Old Dec 21st, 2008, 11:42 AM       
I'm so happy the Ravens beat the crybabies, I mean Cowboys.

Jacksonville is going to be a challenge though. Victory means playoffs.

All the Redskin fans at my school are always talking about how lame Flacco is, but they have two QB's who don't even try, while we have one who's working his ass off to get us further.

They also brought up the Ravens-Steelers game, as if it was actually an embarassing defeat. Apparently they forgot that they lost to Ocho Stinko and the Bengals (The BENGALS for fuck's sake!) and their coach is a giver upper. Besides, the Steelers were what, 10-3 when we played them? And what were the Bengals, 1-11? It feels great that our season is going well, because the Redskin fans may talk big, but they have no reason to, so shut the fuck up.

By the way, 70 something and 80 something record runs for Mcgahee and McClain? Playoffs, baby.
Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Dec 21st, 2008, 11:59 AM       
The Ravens certainly looked like a playoff team last night. I'll be stoked if they go to the tournament, but I really think that this is a team that is poised for postseason success in the next few seasons. There's a lot of very talented youth in Baltimore, but Ozzie Newsome is going to have his hands full this offseason reloading the linebacker corps. I'm pretty sure Bart Scott or Terrell Suggs (god forbid they both go elsewhere) won't be back next year, and despite the fountain of youth Ray Lewis must bathe in, he can't play forever.

Think Tavaris Jackson can win his job back in earnest today, WR?
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 21st, 2008, 12:26 PM       
Yeah, I think he can and will. He's going to have his work cut out for him today with Jon Abraham and Co. up in his face, but I really believe that this kid has matured and is ready to play consistently at a high level.
Oozes machismo
Old Dec 21st, 2008, 07:19 PM       
The Eagles aren't out of it, but they're going to have to play much, much, much better next week and cross their fingers that the Raiders play like they did today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pac-man View Post
Why am I convinced that the Chargers will win the AFC West?
I remember now... they are better than the Broncos.
Beloved Cunt
Old Dec 21st, 2008, 07:39 PM       
How Adrian Peterson fumbles the ball 3 times today is beyond me. The Vikings GAVE that game to the Falcons today. 5 fumbles is inexcusable. Jackson played well and kept the Vikings in the game with his huge runs, but AP seriously needs to get his shit together. He's fumbled the ball 6 times I believe in the last 3 games.
Oozes machismo
Old Dec 21st, 2008, 07:50 PM       
Yeah, I noticed that. The highlights they played on Fox didn't show any of AP's fumbles, though.

Credit has to be given to the Falcons players and coaches because I don't think anybody expected them to even make a blip on the radar screen this season.
Beloved Cunt
Old Dec 21st, 2008, 08:03 PM       
I'll give them credit for the season but not for this game. We laid such a colossal egg today and that game was given to the Falcons on a golden platter.
Oozes machismo
Old Dec 21st, 2008, 08:09 PM       
I guess this is one of those rare times when you'll be rooting for the Packers, eh?
Beloved Cunt
Old Dec 21st, 2008, 08:19 PM       
Ha, you got it.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 21st, 2008, 10:41 PM       
62 yards rushing. 16 rushes and 46 passes. Reid still doesn't learn from experience.

Eagles don't deserve the playoffs.
You may already be there.
Oozes machismo
Old Dec 21st, 2008, 10:52 PM       
Not with a shoddy performance like that. I like their chances, though. They can beat Dallas.
Saturday Night Slammaster
Muscle_Bomber_Uno is probably a spambot
Old Dec 22nd, 2008, 09:24 AM       
Quote:
Not with a shoddy performance like that. I like their chances, though. They can beat Dallas.
Yeah, the Eagles seem to have a defense that does well against QB's who make mistakes, so Choko best watch what he throws.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 22nd, 2008, 03:23 PM       
Quote:
I guess this is one of those rare times when you'll be rooting for the Packers, eh?
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteRat View Post
Ha, you got it.
Me too!
Oozes machismo
Old Dec 22nd, 2008, 08:23 PM       

This picture encapsulates the officiating this year.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Dec 22nd, 2008, 08:25 PM       
If only his left arm would have been a little lower it would have made a perfect space ghost pose.
Oozes machismo
Old Dec 22nd, 2008, 11:48 PM       
Coin toss hits Urlacher in the head. These refs are just fucking with us.
Beloved Cunt
Old Dec 23rd, 2008, 06:17 AM       
The Vikings have officially boarded the bus and it's slowly backing away from the playoffs.
Mocker
El Blanco is probably a spambot
Old Dec 23rd, 2008, 12:10 PM       
Actually, I think a ref kicking a player in the balls would be a much more appropriate picture.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 28th, 2008, 03:05 PM       
Dammit Lions! Now is not the time to have pride in yourselves, just hurry up and lose this game to the Packers and run the freaking table in reverse!
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 28th, 2008, 04:22 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
I thought Cleveland looked solid despite their preseason loss to the Jets. Anderson played quite well for the 2 or 3 series he played in throwing a touchdown and throwing no interceptions. Brady Quinn also did well throwing a touchdown and an interception. The recieving core looks polished for so early, though the 3rd and 4th string defense all but collapsed allowing the Jets to get the victory (not that that matters, I saw exactly what I wanted to see in the first half).

I can't wait to see what Cleveland does this year, I think they could make some serious noise this season.

EDIT: Because I didn't do it before when WhiteRat did his prediction, I will give my prediction for Cleveland's record. 12-4
LOL at me
say what now?
Geggy is probably a spambot
Old Dec 28th, 2008, 06:20 PM       
Looks like ravens are stepping all over the jaquars. Its up to the jets now to beat the phins for the pats to land a playoff spot.

How about that vikings-giants game? What a way to seal a playoff spot with a 50 yard field goal.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Dec 28th, 2008, 07:57 PM       
YO TO!!! 44-6!!!!

How did that taste?