Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old May 23rd, 2008, 06:00 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Girl Drink Drunk View Post
Family Guy
The Man Show
Futurama
Royal Canadian Air Farce
Robot Chicken
The Simpsons (about the last 7 years)
I agree with all of that except for Futurama and Robot Chicken. Futurama had some shitty stuff, but it's definitely not one of the worst shows ever. AND ROBOT CHICKEN IS OFTEN VERY FUNNY.

Edit: As soon as I posted that, I heard some annoying voices from "Friends" emanating from my TV. So yeah, that. I fucking hate that show.

That was very funny. Well done.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old May 23rd, 2008, 07:04 PM       
Models inc was really terrible.
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old May 23rd, 2008, 09:45 PM       
everything involving models in tv is really awfull except victoria's secret show mmmm...

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old May 23rd, 2008, 10:27 PM       
Anything ever shown on UPN.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old May 23rd, 2008, 10:30 PM       
I remember watching the Jumanji cartoon and Mummies Alive and Street Sharks and the Robocop cartoon and Creepy Crawlies on UPN, though.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old May 23rd, 2008, 10:38 PM       
Mummies Alive and Street Sharks. Damn that brings me back . I really miss turning on the TV on Saturday morning to watch stuff like that.

That was very funny. Well done.
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old May 23rd, 2008, 11:44 PM       
i still have one of my street shark figures

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old May 29th, 2008, 04:19 AM       
Wow... nobody mentioned any reality tv shows? Really!? Fucking really!?!?

I would give any scripted sitcom the time of day before I watch a reality show, even shitty ones like Friends.

90% of Futurama's jokes flew over the heads of it's target audience, which in a way does make it kinda shitty, but I'd rather have a smart shitty animated program than The Cleveland Show.

UPN can't be given credit for syndicated cartoons that benefit from nostalgia and the fact that today's Saturday morning fare is making kids slightly more retarded than any prior generation. I mean, fuck, if it weren't for Street Sharks, Mummies Alive, Mighty Max, and all that other shit, Exosquad might have gotten some god damn airtime.

Rocko's Modern Life
was the fucking shit, and only John K's run on Ren & Stimpy comes close to matching it in terms of madcap, no bullshit children's programming.

Now, as I was saying at the start, this whole thread should list reality TV programs.

Survivor
Big Brother
Flavor of Love
So You Think You Can Dance
I Love New York
Laguna Beach
The Bachelor/Bachelorette
Joe Millionaire
Rock of Love
Wife Swap/Trading Spouses

Anything that follows a fucking celebrity and his/her family/handlers around.

And the fucking bane of my fucking existence:
American Idol

...I proved, son, without a shadow of a doubt, you ain't got what it takes anymore! You sit there, and you thump your bible, and you say your prayers, and it didn't get you anywhere! Talk about your psalms, talk about John 3:16; Austin 3:16 says, "I just whipped your ass!"
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old May 29th, 2008, 07:29 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
I remember watching the Jumanji cartoon and Mummies Alive and Street Sharks and the Robocop cartoon and Creepy Crawlies on UPN, though.
Let me fix that by saying any non-cartoon ever shown on UPN, ie Shasta McNasty, The Parkers, The Andrew Dice Clay Show, etc.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old May 30th, 2008, 02:27 AM       
My sister used to be a big time Seventh Heaven/Dawson's Creek/etc. fan and I'm not exactly sure what category they fall under but everything like that is terrible as well.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
I like eggs
Mr.Italiano is probably a spambot
Old May 30th, 2008, 02:45 AM       
Desperate Housewives(I call it Crazy Bitch hour), any Reality TV show, Talk shows(are those the same thing as talk shows?), actually almost anything made in the recent years that isn't animated and Lost(but I'll come out of the closet and say I'm a Lost virgin).
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old May 30th, 2008, 02:53 AM       
I was finally talked into watching Lost about a month ago and it really isn't bad. I'm beginning to think that it's one of those shows where it's considered cool to say you hate it (on the internet at least, nobody I know personally hates it).

Unless of course it sucks now. I only watched the first two seasons so far

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Oozes machismo
Old May 30th, 2008, 03:08 AM       
Quote:
I would give any scripted sitcom the time of day before I watch a reality show, even shitty ones like Friends.
I lied. I would watch a Flavor of Love marathon while getting waterboarded before I watch that wretched Cavemen show. Never seen it, but I'm pretty sure it deserves mention here.
...I proved, son, without a shadow of a doubt, you ain't got what it takes anymore! You sit there, and you thump your bible, and you say your prayers, and it didn't get you anywhere! Talk about your psalms, talk about John 3:16; Austin 3:16 says, "I just whipped your ass!"
kitatsdiuqil
liquidstatik is probably a spambot
Old May 30th, 2008, 11:55 AM       
no milhouse, it just rly sucks :<
Mucho Porro
ElPila666 is probably a spambot
Old Jun 1st, 2008, 11:55 PM       
I'm looking for a Tom Green show's gag, the one where tom was tripping out crazy colours in the desert and he said "i've got a spoon", man that was acid, i can't find it on youtube
Beloved Cunt
Old Jun 2nd, 2008, 12:23 AM       
Did you mention that in this thread because you think it's a horrible tv show, or are you just desperately grabbing hoping for the slim chance that someone will have the clip? If it's the latter, get outta this thread!
Oozes machismo
Old Jun 2nd, 2008, 02:56 AM       
It was a horrible show, though. For every funny bit there were a thousand groan inducing what the fuck moments.
AWESOME
Madman914 is probably a spambot
Old Jun 2nd, 2008, 09:20 PM       
Anything on E!.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Oozes machismo
Old Jun 2nd, 2008, 09:26 PM       
The later years of Family Matters. First they euthanized the middle sister, then cloned Steve Urkel, then they added the annoying thug kid, then shit got ridiculous.
Beloved Cunt
Old Jun 2nd, 2008, 09:31 PM       
I don't think strangling the middle sister with her own dress exactly qualifies as "euthanized".
Oozes machismo
Old Jun 2nd, 2008, 09:32 PM       
Potato, potahto.
Forum Virgin
lamb is probably a spambot
Old Jun 7th, 2008, 09:29 PM       
curb ur enthusiasm is the cheapest crap on tv
What Video Games?
Angryhydralisk is probably a spambot
Old Jun 8th, 2008, 01:21 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
What's that show on G4 that's just a half hour of giving you cheat codes for a bunch of games you'll never play and can easily find on GameFAQs in 10 seconds, but because it's hosted by a fairly attractive young woman it gets to stay on the air
As bad as Cheat! was (and still is), Filter, Arena, the Gaming LEague Show, and that one show with the guy who did the music from Earthworm Jim (Who cares if the music in the game was awesome, the guy is still a cunt!) were a million times worse.

But yeah, Ninja Warrior and Unbeatable Banzuke are the only watchable things on G4. The rest of the shows all suck and have like, 3 1/2 episodes for an entire series.

j/k fuck them
Legislacerator
ItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 8th, 2008, 02:53 AM       
Growing Up Gotti. oy vey.
Banned
Softix is probably a spambot
Old Jun 8th, 2008, 06:23 AM       
I hate singing reality shows..what a sham!