Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old Oct 1st, 2011, 11:46 AM       
The crappiest most boring boss fights in WoW still look 100x more interesting than what they showed in that video.

I predict that this game will do really good for a few months, then everyone will realize that they were tricked a la Warhammer and Age of Conan.
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 1st, 2011, 01:20 PM       
so if i get this straight if WoW added lightsabers this game would be irrelevant?

SANTO el enmascarado de plata

Last edited by darkvare : Oct 1st, 2011 at 03:35 PM.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Oct 1st, 2011, 05:35 PM       
IM STILL PRETTY EXCITED FOR THIS gAME

EVERYONE IVE TALKED TO THAt WAS IN THE BETA SAID ITS REALLY FUN
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Oct 1st, 2011, 11:47 PM       
Yeah I'm just not seeing how its any more shitty than WoW. If anything the different classes and the eventual addition of space combat mean out will be adding fun to what is basically the same game.

Last edited by Dimnos : Oct 2nd, 2011 at 03:38 PM. Reason: I fucked up the first time.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Oct 2nd, 2011, 08:20 AM       
There will be something to saying it is as shitty as WoW. But that is because what makes WoW shitty is the player population having way more douche bags than any other MMO, it is likely when the game goes live most/all of those douche bags will migrate over making the experience very WoW like
Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old Oct 2nd, 2011, 09:44 PM       
If you can't deal with douchebags on the Intarweb, then MMOs may not be for you.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Oct 3rd, 2011, 03:24 PM       
that's the reason I don't play 'em, anyways
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Oct 3rd, 2011, 05:27 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by AChimp View Post
If you can't deal with douchebags on the Intarweb, then MMOs may not be for you.
There's douchbags on the internet and then there's game full of douchbags
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Oct 3rd, 2011, 05:29 PM       
rift seems pretty cool actually. haven't run into many douchebags on there.

I'm probably the biggest douchebag
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Oct 3rd, 2011, 05:33 PM       
Yeah, on LOTRO there are a lot more helpful people than douches. I wish I could go back, but I don't have the time at the moment. I think the old republic is doing right releasing around late december. No games will be coming out and it'll be more time to play it.
BANNED

Old Nov 25th, 2011, 05:29 AM       
so i got invited to test this :D
Old Nov 25th, 2011, 10:45 PM       
This weekend? Everyone got invited. You still playing empire? We need to hook up on servers and so forth.
BANNED

Old Nov 26th, 2011, 01:29 AM       
FUCK YOU

ok mine starts tomorrow. Yea I'll be an imperial agent. Hopefully they have a pvp server up.
BANNED

Old Nov 26th, 2011, 01:49 PM       
holy shit lines

I got on the EBON HAWK server. one of the only pvp servers without a hella long line
Old Nov 26th, 2011, 02:09 PM       
I see no such server you fibber.
Old Nov 26th, 2011, 02:13 PM       
Ok I found your server. The "the" in the front threw it from E to T alphabetically. Who the hell does that? . Anyway, 3 hour wait.
BANNED

Old Nov 27th, 2011, 08:50 AM       
fuck there's a 3 hour wait now?

lol

well my name on there is Grushenka
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 27th, 2011, 12:45 PM       
so is the game worth 15 dollars a month?

Old Nov 27th, 2011, 01:06 PM       
So far its pretty fucking cool... For an mmo.
BANNED

Old Nov 27th, 2011, 01:08 PM       
bout to try making a sith, after i finish my uc applications
BANNED

Old Nov 27th, 2011, 02:23 PM       
i got another character named serpine now
BANNED

Old Nov 28th, 2011, 12:27 AM       
man this games pretty awesome ;9

this one guy was being a bitchface so I killed him

and i was all, EAT LIGHTNING BITCH

and it was the greatest experience ever

also i was on this one part and the mobs were so hard to beat.. so i got a shitload of them together by a cliff and knocked them all over the edge and all of them died.

and i was all EAT CLIFFHANGER BITCH
taco loving zombie
Old Nov 28th, 2011, 12:40 PM       
you sound like a jock describing a cool play wich is kinda weird

Old Nov 28th, 2011, 03:26 PM       
How was the agent? Know what your going to start off with in a month?