Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Loveline
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 7th, 2009, 05:14 PM        ETHNIC/REGIONAL LOVE MAKING
I've only been with white and black girls with the one exception of a Mexican girl I brought home from a hot night of drinking, dancing, and broken Spanish. I don't really have a preference between any of them, but my buddy for instance will only go after Asian girls. I feel like people who only date this or that are really limiting themselves, but who knows?

Pretty much the only people I'm not attracted to are Pakistani/Indian people. I don't know why either. Oh yeah, and any girl from the Northeast part of the country turns me off with that accent. Thick New Jersey, New York (the city), and Bostonian accents coming out of a woman's mouth makes me wanna throw up. Kinda odd, I know.

Do any of yall have a preference or are/not attracted to a certain people? Also, have yall been with people other than what you are(as defined by the US Census)?
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Dec 7th, 2009, 05:18 PM       
As long as she's not a terrible guido, I'm cool.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Dec 7th, 2009, 05:23 PM       
I never got to make love to a black girl. I like to grab hair and they always get really pissed at me.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Dec 7th, 2009, 05:24 PM       
MatJack: Equal Opportunity Lover

Pit hair and bad teeth were the only thing stopping me before I got hitched.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Dec 7th, 2009, 05:27 PM       
Also, I have the Jungle Fever something bad.
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 7th, 2009, 05:51 PM       
Damn str8, Dimnos! I agree with the hair/teeth thang too.

FZ, have you ever been with a black girl?
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Dec 7th, 2009, 06:01 PM       
I don't eat chinese take out. I want some hot curry though. My ex was polish(the one with the unicorn throwing up rainbows tattoo) and she told me at one point the Mongolians took over poland and spread their seed so she might also be mongolian. I'm a little polish too but she ended up being wrong about a lot of things.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Dec 7th, 2009, 06:47 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattJack View Post
FZ, have you ever been with a black girl?
Yeah, they're a ton more fun. I mean, they don't bring a sour look to my face when out of bed.
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 7th, 2009, 10:17 PM       
I've found certain people from almost all races appealing for one reason or another, though accents always intrigue me.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 7th, 2009, 11:51 PM       
Accents are definitely a huge turn on. The Australian accent is probably one of the most horrible things a person could have assault their ears, and anything European can attract my attention no problems.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Dec 8th, 2009, 11:19 AM       
I've never been attracted to a blonde.

Lighter-skinned Middle Eastern girls are the best, and Irish too (black Irish, none of that ginger shit).

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
MAMA MIA!
Terra is probably a spambot
Old Dec 8th, 2009, 07:15 PM       
They have to have all of their teeth. I like a good tongue job but gumming is OUT.
Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old Dec 9th, 2009, 02:37 AM       
I used to have jungle fever, but several years ago that dissapeared. But it was rarely black girls who acted 'white', because that bothered me- so that could be a regional/cultural attraction thing. Nowadays I am attracted to everything BUT asians. I just don't get it, I want women not little boys. Why are so many white guys secret pedophiles?

Edit:admittedly a disproportionate amount of the girls I am interested still end up being black, but not by a huge amount.
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 11th, 2009, 03:59 AM       
dislike tall boys that's all i've discovered, thus far. skin tone is so unimportant.

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old Dec 11th, 2009, 06:05 AM       
you are so full of shit, every girl ever ever ever loves the fuck out of tall boy. Fuck you fucking liar." I am so independant and individual from everyone else" SHUT THE FUCK UP you luv the guys who are a foot taller than you and their big dix.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 11th, 2009, 06:35 AM       
Marisa Tomei likes short, stocky, bald men.
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Dec 11th, 2009, 11:30 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by elx View Post
dislike tall boys that's all i've discovered, thus far. skin tone is so unimportant.
Hows about midgets?
rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 11th, 2009, 09:23 PM       
i made out with a black chick before and her tongue was like sandpaper. not sure if this is a common characteristic

98% of the time i don't find asians attractive, for the same reasons previously stated (TOO FUCKING THIN / NO FEATURES). as some of you may know i like my woman with meat

i find some black girls attractive though, they just have to be thick thick thick -- big ass, big thighs, tits i guess (not crazy about them), and short hair. or actually a bald chick with the previous features would be fantastic (minus no hair pulling )

otherwise i stick to white girls, dirty blonde or darker hair, have to be thick, and as for accents i'm not exactly sure if there's anything i dislike. i'd like to get with an english / australian / new zealand chick though

Last edited by bigtimecow : Dec 11th, 2009 at 09:23 PM. Reason: spelling zzzzzzz
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Dec 11th, 2009, 10:12 PM       
i only like girls from outer space
Role Assigner
Old Dec 11th, 2009, 10:14 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtimecow View Post
i made out with a black chick before and her tongue was like sandpaper. not sure if this is a common characteristic
Yeah I think you just had some bad luck on that one, hoss.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTC
i find some black girls attractive though, they just have to be thick thick thick -- big ass, big thighs, tits i guess (not crazy about them), and short hair. or actually a bald chick with the previous features would be fantastic (minus no hair pulling )
I've been with a black girl who had about an inch of hair and tbh it was kinda gay. I mean gay in the literal sense because if you're using your magic wand from behind.. She just kinda looks like a dood with a big ass

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Dec 11th, 2009, 10:16 PM       
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Dec 11th, 2009, 10:40 PM       
I ONLY LIKE GIRLS WHO SWALLOW

THAT'S HOW ETHNIC IT GETS WITH ME

SO MAINLY STARVING AFRICANS

j/k man my dick is a racist but it has yellow fever SOMETHIN FIERCE

also polack fever

WHERE ALL THE POLACK BITCHESSSSS AT?

Last edited by Sam : Dec 12th, 2009 at 12:22 PM.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Dec 12th, 2009, 12:18 AM       
Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 12th, 2009, 09:44 AM       
The most ethnic I've been is a guy who was half chinese.
Unfortunatly, the chinese part was his dick. The rest of him was huge.