Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Feb 28th, 2007, 09:26 PM       
I've had people try to "save" me on more than one occasion. It's wierd when "God speaks through them". I can't take it seriously. That's why I laughed so hard during that scene in Borat.

And I wish Jesus could help me bowl, too.
Resident Lurker
DuFresne is probably a spambot
Old Feb 28th, 2007, 10:16 PM       
So accept him into your heart, already!

Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Feb 28th, 2007, 11:51 PM       
The problem with holy bowling balls is that the crosses turn upside down when they roll down the lane.
Resident Lurker
DuFresne is probably a spambot
Old Mar 1st, 2007, 01:21 AM       
I just watched it.

I remember reading somewhere before that the fat lady didn't think the film portrayed the kids in any negative light. So apparently the image in the movie is the image she was hoping for.

Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Mar 1st, 2007, 10:35 AM       
When the girl prayed for Jesus to give her a good shot, she rolled a gutterball.

Srsly tho, that fat bitch apparently wants our kids to be as passionate about Jesus as the Muslims are in their countries. She's practically inspiring the kids to terrorism.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Mar 1st, 2007, 11:51 AM       
That's why it's terrifying, she's admitted to giving them a terrorist mindset. Not in so many words, perhaps, but I don't think anyone who's listened to her can doubt it.

Please do not interpret that as "ALL DEM MUSLIMS IS TERRISTS", I'm just saying that she's basically preparing them to be Christian firebombers.
kitatsdiuqil
liquidstatik is probably a spambot
Old Mar 1st, 2007, 01:26 PM       
I can't get winamp to work good enough to play the actual video

I heard the whole thing, though ;_;
Ancient Mariner
Old Mar 1st, 2007, 03:25 PM       
Use VLC, dood.