Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Sethomas is probably a spambot
Old Oct 17th, 2007, 11:10 PM        That which is going on in my LOVE life
I'm still sleeping with my ex because we're BFF, but she has no sex drive due to medications and so it really is just sleeping.

I chilled on a few occasions back in August with a very interesting girl serendipity threw at me whom I think is awesome. One night I went to a dinner party of hers, and as we went our separate ways one of her friends and I shook hands and introduced. "I know you from somewhere. Craigslist, maybe? I think so. (Long pause.) AWKWARD!" Then she winked at me viciously. It was so fucking weird. My theory was that after I left, she explained the story to the girl I liked and the girl I liked got creeped out. WHAT HAPPENED was this: I was on CL for amusement, and I read the most entertaining "casual encounters" ad I'd ever seen. It basically said that she wanted to teach geeky kids in their late teens how fun sex can be, so I sent an email saying, "I don't qualify, but I wish CL existed when I did. Good luck in your venture, like you'd need it."

The girl I like has more or less ignored me since, although I haven't been very persistent. I sent her a thank-you for dinner and a few weeks later I got a "you're welcome", so I sent a long email just ranting about nothing as we used to exchange such missives and she didn't respond. Every once in a while she'll invite me to a generally public event along with fifty of her other friends. Maybe I'll go to one of those this weekend.

In the meantime, I'd been passing time playing on a dating site rhyming with "OKStupid", because I wouldn't pay for that shit and that makes me better than people who do. Out of boredom I sent a girl in Wisconsin a message just to practice my SKILLZ, and she turned out to be super awesome and admitted to crushing on me. This happened only because she's 300 miles away, of course, and I doubt we'd ever meet. Another girl in my town on said website seems really cool, but I've never sent her a message.

Why? Because she's yet another friend of the girl whom I like. In fact, she was on my Scrabble team at that dinner party. I mentioned here last Saturday that I was debating going to an erotic fair held at a nightclub in town just for the sake of being awkward, which is exactly what happened. The one person I spoke with more than just a "hello" from a former classmate? About 45 seconds of saying "hello, played any Scrabble lately? No? Me neither" with that girl. She ran away before any other conversation could happen, but she DID initiate it.

In other news, a frighteningly attractive girl to whose apartment I gave her a ride because she was too drunk to stand up offered to watch Dr Zhivago while smoking hookah with me. I think she has a boyfriend who lives two hours north of here, but oh well.

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT
UNCLE ******
Uncle_Sham is probably a spambot
Old Oct 18th, 2007, 03:18 PM       
holy shit you can type,

nice story tho
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Oct 18th, 2007, 08:49 PM       
Can we ban this retard yet please
Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Old Oct 18th, 2007, 10:03 PM       
But I've been here forever

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Oct 18th, 2007, 10:17 PM       
no seth man you're the lifeblood of this place
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Oct 19th, 2007, 01:59 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sethomas View Post
But I've been here forever
lol :<
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 19th, 2007, 12:30 PM       
i totally loled at that too ;<
Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Old Oct 23rd, 2007, 12:40 AM       
UPDATE: Dr Zhivago and Hookah Night with frighteningly attractive girl is set for Tuesday night, and the girl of whom most of this was written apologized for having not yet finished a postal letter she's been writing me.

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT