Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Banned
Location: Illinois, Alberta, Canada, Thailand, Space, Groundling Marsh, Manhattan, Man Hat Ton
ArrowX sucks
Old May 9th, 2007, 12:44 AM        Fallout 3
SITES FINALLY UP AN All I HAVE TO SAY Is
FUCK YEAH

theres no way to describe my excitement!!!!

http://fallout.bethsoft.com/

[Nice thread title ArrowX, we all still hate u from beyond the internet grave -C]

Last edited by Chojin : Mar 11th, 2008 at 05:48 PM.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old May 9th, 2007, 01:52 AM       
Wtf? I posted and it didn't go through. Anyway, I'm a bit worried about the changes that they'll make, but I'm extremely excited.

That was very funny. Well done.
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old May 9th, 2007, 09:16 AM       
So is it going to be a first person affair like Oblivion then?
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old May 9th, 2007, 09:20 AM       
damn i really like postapocaliptic games i like the bortherhood of steel so i may play this if i dont have to pay for it monthly

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old May 9th, 2007, 10:42 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalMilitia View Post
So is it going to be a first person affair like Oblivion then?
I hope not.
HORSE SHIT
Timebomb is probably a spambot
Old May 9th, 2007, 12:26 PM       
I will play this game on my computer for fun on my spare time.
Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old May 9th, 2007, 02:55 PM       
Everyone has known about thsi for a billion years.
Banned
Location: Illinois, Alberta, Canada, Thailand, Space, Groundling Marsh, Manhattan, Man Hat Ton
ArrowX sucks
Old May 9th, 2007, 05:45 PM       
I know that, but the site just launched a little while ago and just seeing the burnt out DC and that epic music makes me giddy, plus the teaser release in 27 days.
Slim Goodbody
Old May 10th, 2007, 12:50 AM       
Until there is a trailer I'm not going to stop being an asshole about people mentioning it.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old May 10th, 2007, 01:44 AM       
i hated the music on that site it sounds way too much like morrowind games.

i prefer the old sounding music of the other fallouts.
Banned
ArrowX sucks
Old May 10th, 2007, 08:39 AM       
I'll agree that it didn't sound fallout-ish enough they could have had a better impact with fans if they just had the "the future is coming" pip boy image with "Kiss to build a dream on" playing
Keg Whore
EisigerBiskuit is probably a spambot
Old May 11th, 2007, 12:53 PM       
If we know Bethesda, they'll make it better than the first games.

Seadogs.
Slim Goodbody
Old May 11th, 2007, 06:43 PM       
Well, better won't satisfy fans if it is different. Making the game better while being the same game is what will make this game.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old May 11th, 2007, 07:12 PM       
Strangely i can see fallout working in the morrowind type game style ;o
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old May 13th, 2007, 05:53 PM       
Same here. I checked out those forums though, and those fans are incredibly set in their ways. They've made several lists of demands for bethesda and they pretty much all say "DON'T CHANGE ANYTHING!" over and over again.

That was very funny. Well done.
Son of a Sandworm??!
timrpgland is probably a spambot
Old May 14th, 2007, 01:36 PM       
We'll just have to wait and see. Can't please everyone!!!

XBOX LIVE: KefkaGrim
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old May 16th, 2007, 04:04 AM       
i really don't think bethesda can screw this up so badly that i won't want to at least illegally download it

hell i'll probably buy it at full price, it's tradition
IWORKFORTHEMAN:MAN
Misdemonar is probably a spambot
Old May 22nd, 2007, 05:32 PM       
you know you can downloaded the unfinshed F3 game from NMA ;o
BANNED

Old May 22nd, 2007, 06:11 PM       
I've seen that... is it any good?
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old May 22nd, 2007, 11:25 PM       
well there's only one mission, and there's a lot of unfinished sh*t

but all in all it looks like it coulda been a pretty good game
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 16th, 2007, 08:54 PM       
http://www.nma-fallout.com/article.php?id=36877

Scans containing screens and other stuff from Game Informer.
OH GOD
Old Jun 17th, 2007, 04:46 AM       
sweet, sweet merciful motherfuckers

is there somewhere i can pre-order this game
OH GOD
Old Jun 17th, 2007, 04:51 AM       
annnnd i just watched the teaser trailer

ok i gotta go knock myself into a year-and-three-month coma now see you guys later
OH GOD
Old Jun 17th, 2007, 06:08 AM       
i am thrilled about the following:
character creation takes you thru the childhood of your character! (the only other time i remember seeing something like this, it was the only good part of an absolutely terrible game, but dang if i didn't like the idea)

monsters DO NOT LEVEL WITH YOUR CHARACTER (thank GOD bethesda realized this is a bad fucking idea, i did not want f3 to have this )

V.A.T.S, V.A.T.S, V.A.T.S i fucking love the way this merges real-time and turn-based, but of course having not seen it in action i don't know FOR SURE if it's gonna work how i'm imagining, but if it does, holy shit awesome :o

not only is it gonna be gory but it's gonna have SLOW-MOTION GORE

hahaha a portable nuke launcher

more specific injuries in addition to HP, just like the last two

and everything, especially ron perlman, in the trailer

good NIGHT
OH GOD
Old Jun 17th, 2007, 06:13 AM       
and i think they should just go ahead and put an M label on this, rating pending my ass

i doubt fallout 1 could have gotten a T, and i KNOW 2 couldn't have

be realistic, folks