Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 19th, 2007, 11:57 AM       
soon hopefully, geggy. I was actually talking about this yesterday with someone, and they brought up Israel, and it's a damn good idea.

but i know what you're thinking geggy WE DONT WANT TO BE LIKE THE JEWS IF WE HAVE GUNS IN SCHOOLS WE ARE PART OF THE CONSPIRACY BECAUSE THEY USE THE GUNS LIKE CHILDRENS BANANA PHONES AND SLIP AND SLIDE SPRINKLERS TO CONTACT THE INNER TERRORIST INSIDE OF EVERY JEW THATS LOCKED DEEP INSIDE THE MIND

DUN DUN DUN DUN DUNDNNDNDNDNDNDNDN
Official forum judge
Girl Drink Drunk is probably a spambot
Old Apr 19th, 2007, 12:41 PM       
http://jackthompsonisadouche.ytmnd.com/
Speaking of assholes, as this YTMND alludes to, Jack Thompson had tried to blame this shooting on video games (big surprise!) 8 hours before the shooter was even identified. This guy is as much a vulture as that Phelp cult.......or Geggy.

Last edited by Girl Drink Drunk : Apr 19th, 2007 at 11:04 PM.