Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 3rd, 2004, 09:49 AM        Venezuela: doing nicely

The results of Venezuela’s regional and council elections, confirm yet another election victory for Chavez’s Bolivarian movement, the ninth in just six years.

Chavez supporters have also won a number of important races in what were previously opposition strongholds:

Anzoategui - (Chavista) 57% to (Opposition) 42%
Bolivar - 58% to 39%
Tachira - 57% to 40%
Apure - 70% of the vote (still being counted at this moment)

It is not clear whether the opposition will accept their losses in key places. Chavez has warned that the government will use the National Guard to ensure the rule of law if defeated opposition governors refuse to recognise the results.

Power cuts caused confusion in Bolivar during the counting process. Not at all surprising since the defeated opposition governor has links with the privatised regional electricity company.

There were only two setbacks for the Bolivarian movement:

Zulia - 43% to 55%
Nueva Esparta - 43% to 51% following charges of coruption against the current Chavista governor.

Hugo Chavez has explained clearly that capitalism cannot solve the problems of the poor. In a number of rallies he has made clear that the revolution must not only be social (that is the health, education and other social plans already being implemented and benefiting millions) but also economic. "Within the framework of capitalism it is impossible to solve the challenges of fighting against poverty, misery, exploitation, inequality".

Anonymous is probably a spambot
Old Nov 3rd, 2004, 02:02 PM       
That looks a lot like Ohioda.
Stone Pants Rabbit
Cosmo Electrolux is probably a spambot
Old Nov 3rd, 2004, 02:13 PM       
It sucks for you guys because now Ohio is going to get the same shit that Florida got last election...only difference is that people in Florida really are stupid....
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 4th, 2004, 06:19 AM       
So when do poeple give up on this election bullshit and people get back to ingoring my threads with witty lines?
Old Nov 4th, 2004, 06:22 AM       
Awful, awful sentence...

Anonymous is probably a spambot
Old Nov 4th, 2004, 12:26 PM       
Honestly, before I saw "Venezuela" I thought it looked like Ohioda too.

FS is probably a spambot
Old Nov 4th, 2004, 12:39 PM       
I'm thinking more... rhinoceros.

sorry zhukov