Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Mocker
ziggytrix is probably a spambot
Old May 12th, 2004, 03:25 PM       
His facts are still contrary to your moronic assertion that this has nothing to do with the prison scandal.

as for this gem:
"these are people who don't really need an excuse to do this stuff."

No one who prefesses a belief in a higher power could do something so heinous without an ironclad rationalization.

Deadsy is probably a spambot
Old May 12th, 2004, 03:57 PM       
http://poststuff.entensity.net/05120...raq2vediom.wmv is a direct link to the video, if the biggameover's link didn't work.
derrida is probably a spambot
Old May 12th, 2004, 03:58 PM        allow me to be gay here
The snuff film as terrorism? I wouldn't be surprised if this becomes more prevalent in the years to come. A simple kidnapping of a non-V.I.P. is a common occurence even in the US, and is far more economical than bombings or conventional assasinations.

The effectiveness of a terrorist attack lies not in the extent of physical violence applied to a concrete target but in the occurence's successful transformation into narrative replicated by mass media.

The inherent theatricality of the act (combined with the in-sourcing of an on-location and all-knowing camera crew, so to speak) makes it an ideal candidate for the evening news, far moreso than "death tolls" and the images of burnt-out cars and urban architecture indistinguishable from thousands of other images of burnt-out cars and urban architecture that terrorism is currently using. Here, the site of violence is not reduced to an abstration of numbers and a pastiche of crumbling reinforced concrete and unidentifiable bloody gristle.
mesobe is probably a spambot
Old May 12th, 2004, 04:21 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by punkgrrrlie10
I find it speculative that they wouldn't have beheaded another American anyway...despite the prison scandal. They obviously have no qualms about brutally murdering civilians. Fucking pussies. If the prison scandal wouldn't have happened they still would've found a cause...It would've been some BS about us being infidels and imperialists and how we suck so...RIP guy. At some point they'll all be caught or dead.
Just as the Americans did when they invaded the country. Just trying in vain to justify the reasons. Atleast the dirty muslims don't keep changing the reasons.
EDIT: these guys are fighting a war that the US started. so BOOHOO if they arnt fighting it with billion dollar weapons.

punkgrrrlie10 is probably a spambot
Old May 12th, 2004, 05:08 PM       
You make it sound like they are justified...and who are they fighting the War against exactly by killing one person, a civilian who would have no effect really on their "war", in response to prison abuse which was going on before the U.S. was there? I could go out and grab a stray dog and kill it , put it on video tape and say "hey, bush this is your fault". Would it make a difference? What did the pup have to do with it other than just being an easy target? And which war is it we started exactly? The war on terah? the war in iraq? Afghanistan? Are we going back to cold war days when we armed afghanis against the soviet? Could you be a bit more specific?
Ronnie Raygun is probably a spambot
Old May 12th, 2004, 05:59 PM       
"EDIT: these guys are fighting a war that the US started. so BOOHOO if they arnt fighting it with billion dollar weapons." - mesobe

When did the war start mesobe? So we deserved 9/11......and the 93' WTC bombing? I think this statement defines you as a person.

Drew Katsikas is probably a spambot
Old May 12th, 2004, 06:06 PM       
Mesobe is a bonafide shithead.
Mocker

Abcdxxxx is probably a spambot
Old May 12th, 2004, 06:12 PM       
Well the two incidents *are* apparently related because of the timing, and because that's the message on the tape these fuckheads want us to believe. The orange Gauntanemo jumpsuit isn't a coincedence either, and whatever the case, he was singled out for being an American.

On the other hand, Berg was kidnapped prior to the scandal outbreak, and there seems to be some breaking news about him having family in Iraq, a whole mess of contact with the FBI, and more paralels to the Daniel Pearl murder with the information that he was a religious Jew. There's something we're not being told.

Edit: Worth noting... Al Jazeera just recently broadcast footage of Hamas holding the decapitated head of a murdered IDF soldier. The recent murder of a pregnant woman in Gaza was videotaped at close range while she was dying.
Mocker
ScruU2wice is probably a spambot
Old May 12th, 2004, 06:37 PM       
Quote:
To give ammo to the left to hurt Bush and win the war on terror.
So the war on terrorism is really leftist america vs. Bush
I swear your trying to villify liberals more than the terrorists.

I think they would've cut off someones head, even if there was no prisoner scandal. They impaled several americans in fallujah before and They did murder richard pearl in pakistan a year ago.

These insergents work upon pure emotion. They dance atop of cars they've burned, Not the most logical thing. And they kill americans just because they associate america with the pillage of their land and culture...
Old May 12th, 2004, 06:52 PM       
"AND HE DIDNT GET HIS HEAD CUT OFF. HE HAD HIS THROAT SLASHED" - Mesobe

Hmmm.....and you seemed so sure of yourself.

http://informationclearinghouse.info/article6173.htm

Mesobe, you are a liar with NO credibility.
Old May 12th, 2004, 07:10 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronnie Raygun
"EDIT: these guys are fighting a war that the US started. so BOOHOO if they arnt fighting it with billion dollar weapons." - mesobe

When did the war start mesobe? So we deserved 9/11......and the 93' WTC bombing? I think this statement defines you as a person.
IRAQ DIDNT ATTACK NY YOU FUCKHEAD
Old May 12th, 2004, 07:10 PM       
Quote:
"AND HE DIDNT GET HIS HEAD CUT OFF. HE HAD HIS THROAT SLASHED" - Mesobe

Hmmm.....and you seemed so sure of yourself.

http://informationclearinghouse.info/article6173.htm

Mesobe, you are a liar with NO credibility.
I WAS TALKING ABOUT PERAL, YOU FUCK HEAD. I ALREADY SAW THE FUCKING VIDEO

http://www.informationclearinghouse....raq2vediow.zip

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK, GUYS
Old May 12th, 2004, 07:34 PM       
Pearl's head was cut off in the same manner.

So you're still a liar.
Old May 12th, 2004, 07:54 PM       
yeah the same manner... as in the same kind of weapon was used. you fuckhead. I saw the pearl video too
Mocker

Old May 12th, 2004, 08:08 PM       
Mesobe - Since you seem to be an expert in decapitation, what was the actual difference between the two? A duller knife? The manner in which these two were murdered has more in common then the choice of weapon, wouldn't you say?
Old May 12th, 2004, 08:46 PM       
oh.. and speaking of horrific acts of murder...
Old May 12th, 2004, 08:47 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abcdxxxx
Mesobe - Since you seem to be an expert in decapitation, what was the actual difference between the two? A duller knife? The manner in which these two were murdered has more in common then the choice of weapon, wouldn't you say?
what the fuck is your problem? "a decapitation expert"... right.
Old May 12th, 2004, 09:07 PM       
I guess Mesobe can't answer ABC's question.
Old May 12th, 2004, 09:12 PM       
I dont answer stupid questions

maybe you should start aswering some of the questions in the threads youve created with all that bullshit.
Old May 12th, 2004, 09:22 PM       
I have.

So ABC just kicked your ass then.

Good job ABC....
TOP CHEF
Stabby is probably a spambot
Old May 12th, 2004, 09:52 PM       
CONSERVATIVES CELEBRATE BEHEADING OF AMERICAN NICK BERG
...is what I would title this if I was prone to giving in to that sort of thing:

http://www.breakfornews.com/NickBergEnemiesList.htm
Old May 12th, 2004, 10:27 PM       
Quote:
I have.

So ABC just kicked your ass then.

Good job ABC....
pussy conservative
Mocker

Old May 12th, 2004, 10:37 PM       
Might be good to wait a few days and then post up the nutty theories all at once. So he was mistaken for his dad who was "on the list" and then executed by covert US agents posing as Islamic extremists. Sounds Conversative to me! Wait, huh? The one where he was a suspected Mossad agent carring an Israeli stamped passport is getting some play on Indymedia. I bought that for a second, but they would never use an American, ever.

His dad is somehow connected to ANSWER, his dead sister was married to an Iraqi, and the Arabic press are censoring/minimizing coverage of the story. Interesting but... who knows.
Mocker
ScruU2wice is probably a spambot
Old May 12th, 2004, 11:05 PM       
Hey ronnie I guess you're right. So it makes us being in iraq and than abusing prisoners. I mean everything that the government does is justified, right?

So they both got there heads cut off, Does this link iraq to Al-qaeda? Does this justify us harrassing Iraqi prisoners? Even the administration admitted that iraq had no link to Al Qaeda. And just because someone does to us doesn't make it right to do to them

I have lost all respect for you ronnie, you make everyone that isn't a conservative the enemy. You made a conversation about the horrible murder of people in iraq a tag team wrestling match about how you are right and mesobe is wrong.
Mocker

Old May 13th, 2004, 02:30 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScruU2wice
Even the administration admitted that iraq had no link to Al Qaeda. .
I'm pretty sure they just admitted then couldn't prove a definitive link. That's different.