Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Miscellaneous Forums > Questions, Suggestions, and Tech Support
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Itsa me!
Qwarx is probably a spambot
Old Jan 1st, 2008, 11:14 PM        Delete posts
Why can't I delete posts? Can I even delete them at all?

Thank you.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jan 1st, 2008, 11:44 PM       
Because it'd really confuse other people. People who 'edit' out their posts in lieu of deleting get their edit privledges taken away too.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jan 2nd, 2008, 12:55 AM       
if you double posted by mistake just pm a mod and they may delete it if it's not hilarious
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 2nd, 2008, 01:11 AM       
What you say will be used against you at a later date. It makes for better posting in my opinion. At least maybe later on.
Let's play Hardball!
Seven Force is probably a spambot
Old Jan 2nd, 2008, 02:16 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
What you say will be used against you at a later date. It makes for better posting in my opinion. At least maybe later on.
He gets it!
I ARE ROBOT
MockBot has disabled reputation
Old Jan 2nd, 2008, 01:45 AM       
I ARE MOCKBOT.

NO DELETE POSTS.

POSTS GOOD.

I ARE MOCKBOT.

<3
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 2nd, 2008, 12:28 PM       
Tadao gets a lot more on this board than we give him credit! I think he's a good guy and should stick around. Especially in Art Shit!
Let's play Hardball!
Seven Force is probably a spambot
Old Jan 2nd, 2008, 01:31 PM       
Totally
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 2nd, 2008, 01:53 PM       
Agreed
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jan 2nd, 2008, 02:11 PM       
tadao more like TADAAAHHHH
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 2nd, 2008, 05:39 PM       
Hah, 15 years of slacking around on random forum boards is nothing to be proud of. My last board got sick of me because all I do is play around now and they want to be all serious and stuff. So I thought, hmmmm where can I go where playfullness is invited? Tadah! O
CHIEF OF POLICE
Old Jan 3rd, 2008, 01:22 AM       
Tadaooo!