Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Sports & Health
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 23rd, 2010, 09:40 AM       
I was talking about a bake sale. GET YOUR MIND OUT OF THE GUTTER, PENTEGARN!
You may already be there.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 12th, 2010, 06:57 AM       
Not current, but I found this as a related vid when I was looking for the Reds Cardinals fight

http://www.youtube.com/v/gR4l0vMSrlc?fs=1&hl=en_US

Best part is the commentary around 1:30

Last edited by Pentegarn : Sep 4th, 2010 at 08:42 AM.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 4th, 2010, 08:45 AM       
Buckeyes v Marshall

One might hesitate to call that a game. The Buckeye Offense and Defense had their way with Marshall for the full hour. The clear Achilles Heel of OSU however is their kicking teams (both punting and field goals) who seem to love nothing more than to let everyone through
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Sep 7th, 2010, 01:59 AM       
TCU and Boise State manage to stay alive. I was expecting to see Oregon State to get dismantled piece by piece after seeing their poor performance against Bringhamyoung in their recent bowl game. Turned out to be a pretty good game though, not what I expected. The Boise State game was amazing with special teams coming out on top within the first 5 minutes in the first quarter. Within the second quarter, you could tell Boise State's Defense was getting exhausted quickly due the unfamiliar conditions they were playing in. Anyways, amazing performance from Tyrod Taylor even though he showed his inability to step up when it meant to most along side with being very impatient.
filthiest soap dish
Old Sep 19th, 2010, 04:51 AM       
So... any comments on the Clemson vs. Auburn, Iowa vs. Arizona, Michigan State vs. Notredame games?
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Sep 19th, 2010, 12:05 PM       
As a staunch MSU fan, I hated how we played last night so much that I actually felt bad for Notre Dame when we pulled the ol' switcheroo on them and scored the touchdown. I spent the entirety of the game annoying my friends by yelling pessimistic shit at the TV because of our constant offensive penalties and cunty defense.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Sep 20th, 2010, 01:26 AM       
And, fuck, man, our coach had an honest-to-god heart attack less than two hours after the end of the game.

I hope when he gets out of the hospital he gets the team together and starts out with "Do you see what you're doing to me?"

But, hey, we broke the Top 25. That counts for something. Six Big Ten teams in the Top 25 is pretty damn impressive

WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Sep 25th, 2010, 05:57 PM       
Dear Dick Rod,

I know your future career is in jeopardy. I get that, but to go for it on 4th and 3 when you are up by 30 and could have kicked the field goal simply to run up the score against the likes of Bowling Green exposes you for the disgusting human being you are. You are in for a rude awakening when you start playing Big Ten schools and the games are actually evenly matched.

Laughing at your inevitable fall,

Me
filthiest soap dish
Old Sep 26th, 2010, 03:26 PM       
It was only a matter of time before the faulty and run downed Longhorns lost but I was more impressed with the Arkansas and Alabama game. All I wanted for my birthday was for Arkansas to win, but I guess that's way to much to ask for.
filthiest soap dish
Old Sep 28th, 2010, 03:10 AM       
WRONG THREAD

Last edited by Babs : Sep 28th, 2010 at 01:37 PM.
filthiest soap dish
Old Oct 3rd, 2010, 03:23 PM       
Milhouse, aren't you excited about your Spartans?
Old Oct 3rd, 2010, 03:49 PM       
I sure am! Beating #11 Wisconsin by 10 even though we turned it over 3 times is something I have no gripes about. We haven't been 5-0 in over 10 years, and now we're going up against the likewise undefeated Wolverines next week. I'm pretty pumped.

We're making a lot of the same mistakes we usually make, but this year we seem to be learning to recover instead of falling completely apart. I've even read some predictions that we might even challenge your Buckeyes for the league title, but I'm just glad we're not playing you guys again this year

filthiest soap dish
Old Oct 3rd, 2010, 04:37 PM       
I was surprised with the turnovers as well and still being able to when by double digits. I wouldn't be surprised at all to see Michigan State to win by double digits again against Michigan. With Cousins putting up amazing numbers against Notre Dame and Wisconsin and Denard Robinson breaking FBS records against Notre Dame and big ten opponents, the game should be rather amazing.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if I saw Auburn and Michigan State eventually in the end playing each other in a bowl game.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Oct 3rd, 2010, 04:54 PM       
so my school won again and stuff. That's good, I guess.
Old Oct 9th, 2010, 01:23 PM       
Ahahaha, this just happened

WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Oct 9th, 2010, 06:58 PM       
MSU did exactly what I thought they would do

'Bama was not who we thought they were, but after their performance against Arkansas I was not surprised

All the ESPN anti OSU/pro SEC honks have a large order of crow pie to eat as they now are saying things like, "Illinois is better than we gave them credit for apparently". Which you know grates on them because they wanted to point to OSU v Illinois and say, look how OSU did here, they don't deserve #2

Suck it, ESPN
Old Oct 10th, 2010, 12:11 AM       
Michigan, Penn St., Alabama, Florida, Miami FL, all lost. Good day today indeed.

WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Oct 10th, 2010, 02:37 PM       
The AP poll just pisses me off

Oregon did not win in a convincing enough fashion to deserve 15 number 1 votes.

No way does an undefeated MSU deserve to be ranked below a one loss SCU and 'Bama. Is there some sort of law in place I don't know about where at least 4 teams in the top 10 must be from the SEC regardless of the fact that half of those teams do not deserve to be there?

No way should 'Bama be ranked above SCU after losing to SCU

Basically at least 3 undefeated teams got the shaft in the Associated Press' desire to suck the collective dicks of the SEC
filthiest soap dish
Old Oct 10th, 2010, 03:04 PM       
The Oregon position pisses me off. A Boise when last year over Oregon should be enough to have Boise at the number 2 spot. With a loss to either to Arizona or Oregon State, they will indefinitely fall and give Boise the rightful position, still complete shit though seeing Boise has been undefeated since last season.

With the way I saw 'Bama play against the Gamecocks, their is no fucking reason they should even be within the top 10. This supposed top defenese in the country got 5 touchdowns ran on top of them, a SCU team who was 4 FOR 4 in the red zone. I thought the SEC might of be solid this year, but now it just seems down right over rated.

Oh, and another thing. Hearing fucking dumbass Robert Smiths mouth saying that he ranked Oregon over OSU BECAUSE OF THEIR ILLINOIS PERFORMANCE!? What the hell is that load of bullshit? Illinois has always played OSU with great performances, Ron Zook know's their type of play and style that he's not going to go out with a whimper. And just for shit's and giggles, do they even remember who won the god damn Rose Bowl?
Old Oct 10th, 2010, 03:34 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
No way does an undefeated MSU deserve to be ranked below a one loss SCU and 'Bama. Is there some sort of law in place I don't know about where at least 4 teams in the top 10 must be from the SEC regardless of the fact that half of those teams do not deserve to be there?
In both their defenses, Alabama has been ranked #1 for like two years and SCU beating them should be weighed more heavily than us beating shitty overrated Michigan.

Of course the media polls are shit anyway, MSU will move up a bit once the BCS rankings come out since, yeah, being undefeated should matter more.

Wasn't it like 3 or 4 years ago when Hawaii was the only undefeated team in college football and they still were number 5 or 6 in the polls? It's the kind of thing that makes me appreciate basketball's tournament system.

after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 10th, 2010, 09:56 PM       
College football is too much like politics, and I get quite enough of that this time of the year, thank you very much.

Here's a thought - how about instituting a playoff system?
You may already be there.