Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Dr Tongue's 3D House
The Doctor is probably a spambot
Old Sep 19th, 2010, 06:49 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevetothepast View Post
ya I'm in PEI.
Crazy I was born in PEI and my wife went to the Scott in 08 and 09 when she was curling there, plus in summerside they made her teams faces into a rock statue thing when they won the worlds in juniors.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Sep 20th, 2010, 04:08 PM       
I do think its funny that everyone who is canadian here has a canadian avatar.
Dr Tongue's 3D House
Old Sep 20th, 2010, 08:40 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
I do think its funny that everyone who is canadian here has a canadian avatar.
Lol good call!
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Sep 29th, 2010, 02:57 AM       
That is soo canadian of you to say Bill...
Snake_Storm is probably a spambot
Old Oct 14th, 2010, 11:05 PM       
Name: Snake_Storm

What i like most about the site? the articles, especially those by protoclown, and heaven help me...max burbank.

Why am i posting? because after three or four years of reading every single article on i-mockery i got up the nerve to shoot ROG and email and quite honestly, he was not a big conceited jerk. i can both like and respect that.

Job: Being mildly insane/ creating free roleplaying games. same thing really.

Favorite movie? hmm...i have many favorites but the top of the heap would probably be halloween 1&2 watched back to back so fast it seems to blend into the ultimate uber movie.

How did i find out about the site? I first arrived here through a link on hardcoregaming101.net's altered beast article. it led me to the article "Remembering altered beast" and after reading it a few times, i was hooked like an alchoholic monkey.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Oct 14th, 2010, 11:14 PM       
youre not enough of a misogynistic jerk to have a name like snake_storm

Old Oct 14th, 2010, 11:41 PM       
Yeah, i know. but even the character i named that isn't enough of a jerk. to be honest it sounds to me like something out of a 1980's remake of west side story providing it was a violent slasher film.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 14th, 2010, 11:47 PM       
You don't sound tough enough to be called Snake_Storm. Maybe you should change your name to Lizard_Drizzle.
Old Oct 14th, 2010, 11:58 PM       
oh well. to each his own. lord knows I can't slay any ever evolving biomonster gone haywire.

i apologize if i seem like a poor sport. my sense of humor is quite bizarre and i'm just not in a funny mood tonight. Quite frankly i'm bummed at finding out the truth about the film "Candyman". i'll post about why if i can ever figure out where it should go.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Oct 15th, 2010, 12:17 AM       
try the movie/television forum
Old Oct 15th, 2010, 12:22 AM       
well i haven't seen the film yet, i've just heard enough facts to sour me on it forever. i tell ya, sometimes what your brain can come up with by simply hearing a title can be better than almost anything actually made...EVEN THOUGH IT WAS COMPLETELY POSSIBLE with horror movie special effects at the time.

Oh what could have been...

Then again i suppose that's why i'm not clive barker.
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 15th, 2010, 12:49 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
You don't sound tough enough to be called Snake_Storm. Maybe you should change your name to Lizard_Drizzle.
Chojin, please please do this.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Oct 15th, 2010, 06:27 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
If you did this you would gain many cool points
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Oct 15th, 2010, 09:01 AM       
to the point you would live in the movie cool world.
Dr Tongue's 3D House
Old Oct 15th, 2010, 03:16 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
to the point you would live in the movie cool world.
Then you could sleep with cartoon Kim Basinger or real life Brad Pitt, whatever your into, not judging just covering all your bases.
SKATASTIC
Old Oct 15th, 2010, 03:36 PM       
BASES LOADED.
Old Oct 15th, 2010, 08:53 PM       
sorry guys. i gotta take the no fun route. i'm starting to think joining the site was a mistake. You're all pretty nice, got a nice vibe around here, yet it's kind of cutting into my work. ground it to a standstill really. Dragon Star Games won't ever get off the ground at this rate, and even if it did it'd tank like FASA except it'd take just a month.

Still kinda on the fence about staying, but at the same time i wanna work on my dream of opening a publishing company.
BANNED

Old Oct 15th, 2010, 09:05 PM       
YOUR THREE POSTS CUT Into YouR WORK?

MAYBE I NEED TO READ YOUR POSTS MORE CAREFULLY
Old Oct 15th, 2010, 09:15 PM       
i posted several things so far, but i'm also on another message board in a collaboration on our first game. Between the two it feels like my mind's about ready to meltdown.

But i do see your point. Basically a week of solid brainstorming has left me little energy for here. i've posted what i could but i swear my mind's sanity just lost a layer reading one of max burbank's articles. one of the disgustingly bad spiderman related things struck some wierd kind of blow when i realised the truth.

All in all though i joined this site to just relax a bit between brainstorming sessions. Maybe i finally should.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 15th, 2010, 09:55 PM       
OH NO! WE ARE GONNA MISS YOU SO MUCH! WHY DID YOU TELL US YOU WERE LEAVING! I DON'T KNOW HOW I WILL GET TO SLEEP TONIGHT!
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Oct 15th, 2010, 10:00 PM       
HELLO MY NAME IS KAHLJORN AND I AM A NEW POSTER.

I ENJOY THE FILMS OF THAT ONE HOMO WHO MADE LOST HIGHWAY.

AND ERASERHEAD.
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 15th, 2010, 10:11 PM       
How about I ban you and make it easier?
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Oct 15th, 2010, 10:11 PM       
DON'T BAN ME MLE, I'M SORRY
CHIEF OF POLICE
Old Oct 15th, 2010, 10:12 PM       
You're forgiven <3
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Oct 15th, 2010, 11:45 PM       
I INVOKE THE DEVIL