Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Jul 6th, 2006, 04:00 AM       
does ridleybank have any revive points?
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jul 6th, 2006, 09:51 AM       
No. All of the revive points are down for the next month due to an update.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 7th, 2006, 08:45 AM       
You know, the worst thing about a zombie infestation is all the bloody zombie attacks. I finally get into a powered Necrotech Building only for it to be smashed apart by the time I get back from the bathroom.
Banned

Juttin is probably a spambot
Old Jul 7th, 2006, 11:26 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniperwulf
Joking man. But seriously, the Scourge is still around? I hear tell that they might be calling it quits.

Yes, although their tactics indicate that they're close to death.

They're mostly Nexus War players, now.

Anyways, all people that are alive: come to lockettside and revive me and my teammates, maybe help us fend off the hybrid Pker/Barhah/RRF/Scourge/Waagh Super Horde :/
Banned

Old Jul 7th, 2006, 11:28 AM       
Also, Ridleybank is pretty tightly covered by the RRF, so I wouldn't expect any revives

Has anybody gotten any news from the Thompson Mall Irregulars lately? Because for all intent and purposes, Thompson Mall is dead.
As is Lockettside. Literally no more living survivors in Lockettside.
Why do these Zed-groups meld together? :/
Banned

Old Jul 17th, 2006, 02:10 PM       
That title change informs me that I've killed this thread :/
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 17th, 2006, 11:21 PM       
All the Zombies have moved away from the top right corner of the map, so now that'm in a position to do them damage, I never see them.
Banned

Old Jul 18th, 2006, 08:17 AM       
I've been in Peppe Park, Lockettside with half of my group, as a zed for a long time. I've been making fun of the REAL Zombies by abusing Death Rattle.

Fuck Urban Dead. I'm gonna go play Nexus War
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 7th, 2006, 10:17 PM       
Where is Sniperwulf?
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Aug 7th, 2006, 11:21 PM       
He went to visit KellyChaos.
Official forum judge
Girl Drink Drunk is probably a spambot
Old Aug 23rd, 2006, 03:32 PM       
Wow, Im amazed that this thread hasnt died off yet, after being away for so long.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Aug 23rd, 2006, 03:36 PM       
that depends on your definition of "died off" :/ in this forum, there's still posts from january on the front page
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Aug 23rd, 2006, 06:14 PM       
What the hell is up with these jackasses running into my building and destroying my generator every damn day?
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Aug 23rd, 2006, 06:55 PM       
they're super mega homo jackasses
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Aug 24th, 2006, 06:51 AM       
I've stopped playing this. It's no longer the joy that it was. I'm waiting for the zombie MMO I posted about in the gaming thread:

http://i-mockery.net/viewtopic.php?t=23161

IWORKFORTHEMAN:MAN
Misdemonar is probably a spambot
Old Aug 24th, 2006, 08:02 AM       
Nexus War,bitches
Banned

Old Sep 1st, 2006, 09:09 PM       
Yeah, I have 2 Tier-twos in Nexus War.

I like some aspects better, but I'll never stop playing UD
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Sep 4th, 2006, 04:14 PM       
Fnord is a pickle without the bumps.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Sep 4th, 2006, 04:15 PM       
Fnord is the whole donut.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Sep 4th, 2006, 04:16 PM       
Fnord lives in the empty space above a decimal point.
OH GOD
Old Sep 5th, 2006, 11:03 AM       
w/e go pray to eris or something
Banned

Old Sep 5th, 2006, 05:22 PM       
Homeless people
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Sep 21st, 2006, 05:06 PM       
I reccomend changing this thread's title back to the original after hearing the song again.
Banned

Old Sep 27th, 2006, 10:08 PM       
Subject: Raid on!
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 10:02:37 -0600
Okay, for anyone who hasn't guessed yet, we're aiming to get our standard back from the Scourge. They've set their stronghold back up at 28,38 in St. Germaine, so we're going to try to raid again tonight. That's 9:15 Eastern, 0115 GMT/Game Time.

Subject: Very Good Job Last Night
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 10:28:02 -0600
Our raid last night went very well. We broke the ward quickly, one of our allies grabbed out standard so we both got some honor, and we killed quite a few demons. I managed to take out two or three injured demons myself, and I know I saw plenty of other Church members and allies getting kills, as well.

Well, sniper, your original group of misfits and undeads sure couldn't prevent Church of the Resurrection.

Well, this was from Nexus War, so you all know
Banned

Old Sep 27th, 2006, 10:11 PM       
My Main: Timothy Cain

I'm in COTR, as I didn't see Bravado, Shaw, or Darkwing until I found MFD, and joined that with my other character.

Well, with the exception of Shaw. I think he died