Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

dipshed
GADZOOKS is probably a spambot
Old Jan 10th, 2007, 11:26 AM        Worst Pizza Inventions of the 20th and 21st century
Stuff crust pizza so you can eat it backwards

Rip and Dip Pizza

The whole point of having crust on the edges is to you have something to grasp onto that's not greasy cheese or sauce.

F-

What is the worse pizza invention to you? Calzone? Buffalo Pizza? I would love to know for my talk show.

UNCLE ******
Uncle_Sham is probably a spambot
Old Jan 10th, 2007, 11:28 AM       
stuffed crust is the worst, my friend took a piece pulled out the cheese and flung it at a pizza hut window. Thus it is the greseyest thing i have eaten since my first trip to McDonalds.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jan 10th, 2007, 11:49 AM       
Definitely Buffalo Pizza. If I want chicken on my pizza, I want it grilled with bbq sauce, and onions. I certainly don't want a regular pizza with crap boneless buffalo wings thrown on top.
Out of his element.
DehydratedPorkMan is probably a spambot
Old Jan 10th, 2007, 12:16 PM       
It's a battle between the stuffed crust and the buffalo pizza. I've seen some weird shit. But if I wanted a mozzerella stick at the end of my pizza I would ask for mozzerella sticks. Surely they sell them, too.

I don't know if it's the worst creation ever, but it wasn't bad. I saw a pizza with seaweed on it. I enjoyed it...

"At that moment an unending stream of traffic crossed over the bridge."
What Video Games?
Angryhydralisk is probably a spambot
Old Jan 10th, 2007, 01:21 PM       
This is why I eat at Domino's or Little Caesar's.

j/k fuck them
UNCLE ******
Old Jan 10th, 2007, 01:31 PM       
Little ceasars fucking owns.
Out of his element.
Old Jan 10th, 2007, 01:37 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle_Sham
Little ceasars fucking owns.
They need more sauce to cheese ratio.

But seriously. A slice for a buck? Awesome. I have to say that I like Dominos better because I can get a small extra cheese pizza and a 2 liter bottle of Coke for 6 bucks. That's awesomer.

UNCLE ******
Old Jan 10th, 2007, 02:03 PM       
we dont have dominos in canada

and with dip n, strips pizza dont even bother rippin the crust just dip the whole fuckin thing in the sauce.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jan 10th, 2007, 03:14 PM       
Dominos and Little Ceasars? Sure, I love cafeteria food, too.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 10th, 2007, 04:22 PM       
LOL THATS FUNNY BECAUSE THATS WHAT THEY TASTE LIKE

i like dominos better than little caesars, though.
Banned
noob3 is probably a spambot
Old Jan 10th, 2007, 06:34 PM       
why dont you make your own pizza you idiots
UNCLE ******
Old Jan 10th, 2007, 07:00 PM       
Because peoplez are lazy.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jan 10th, 2007, 07:27 PM       
I make my own Chicago style pizza using a pot. It's about 4 inches thick w/ sauce on top, cheese in the middle.

Excellent. The key is to use ground beef in the sauce and use flour instead of cooking spray.
UNCLE ******
Old Jan 10th, 2007, 07:29 PM       
Why should i even care about this, i dont even like pizza that much.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 10th, 2007, 07:31 PM       
gross i hate ground beef unless it's for hamburgers :X

i wonder how it'd be with italian sausage in the sauce.

flour=waytokeepdoughfromsticking. Usually when you're kneading bread you should cover it in flour so it won't stick to your hand/surface

also you can put cornmeal on the bottom of pizzas i guess and I think a LITTLE bit of fennel in tomato sauces tastes good. I still need to try putting red wine in it as preechr and grislygus suggested.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jan 10th, 2007, 07:42 PM       
i like to put la yu chili oil in pizza sauce to make it a little spicey
Ancient Mariner
Old Jan 10th, 2007, 09:42 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn
I still need to try putting red wine in it as preechr and grislygus suggested.
Remember, less wine in pizza sauce than pasta sauce. Of course, I personally just throw in garlic salt and whatnot to change the flavor.
MY DAD
MrAdventure is probably a real personMrAdventure is probably a real person
Old Jan 10th, 2007, 11:19 PM       
it's pretty hard to beat messing up the crust on a pizza, and the fact that pizza hut has done it time and time again (in spite of their cheesebread being pretty good in a plastic replica sort of way) amazes me to no end

sorry if we're not allowed to talk toppings (topping talk haha) but i have to just say that i'm sick of pizza places using the equivalent of beetle husks for their olives

how many of you dudes have tried anchovies (i wanted to just because the ninja turtles were all *NO ANCHOVIES DUDE*) i hear they are quite good when the pizza place knows what the hell they are doing (mainly the salt content of the fish i hear??)
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jan 11th, 2007, 12:41 AM       
I love anchovies and I always try to get them to throw in a tin of anchovies with my order.

I don't know who did it but recently some pizza chain started selling hamburger pizza. I love hamburgers, but come on

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
BANNED

Old Jan 11th, 2007, 01:47 AM       
getting hamburger meat on pizza has started to become popular lately for some reason. i bought a digorno pizza and it had ground beef on it I almost didn't eat it.
I think it's just a way for businesses to capitalize on stupid ghetto people by selling them cheap meat instead of good meat.
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 11th, 2007, 04:20 AM       
I worked at Pizza Hut and Papa John's for a total of six years and I can honestly say that for a chain Papa John's is good pizza. All of the vegetables are cut fresh and if my memory serves me correct they aren't supposed to last more than 4 days. The ingredients blow Pizza Hut out of the water. Pizza Hut ships it's vegetables pre-cut and FROZEN in plastic bags. The Hand Tossed and Thin Crust dough comes frozen as well. The only thing there that is actually made fresh is the pan dough. I have a very hard time trying to stomach the greasy mess that is Pizza Hut on the rare occasions that I actually put myself in a position to even eat the shit.

Regarding the ground beef, Pizza Hut and Papa John's has had beef for as long as I worked there (1999-2005). In fact, Pizza Hut used to have a Cheeseburger Pizza (around 99-00 or so), which was basically just ground beef with onions, breakfast bacon, mozarella, and cheddar cheese.
Out of his element.
Old Jan 11th, 2007, 09:28 AM       
Although it's a faily obscure topping, I enjoy pineapple pizza. Unfortunately it's hard to find at a decent pizza chain besides the "cafeteria" resteraunts. At least they satisfy though. As far as making my own pizza, I'll buy a pre-set one from Shop Rite and maybe throw some pineapple on it but I always fuck it up. I think you're supposed to put the pineapple on afterwards. How does Papa John's do it?

Out of his element.
Old Jan 11th, 2007, 09:32 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteRat
I worked at Pizza Hut and Papa John's for a total of six years and I can honestly say that for a chain Papa John's is good pizza.
Going just a bit off topic, but they did start selling pizza which is fucking disgusting, I worked at Subway briefly and if you want a sandwich that's not six bux, go there. All the vegetables are peeled, cut and sliced, except for the lettuc which is kept dated. Just don't order things like the steak or the special chicken orders. They come frozen. The other meats come in a store-bought-like package and they're decent and we don't keep anything more than four days either.

But seriously. They take a pizza crust, put sauce and cheese on it, and then any of the sub toppings you want and throw it in the "fresh-toasted" oven. I still have yet to try it but if anyone has let me know how it tastes.

Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 11th, 2007, 09:42 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by DehydratedPorkMan
Although it's a faily obscure topping, I enjoy pineapple pizza. Unfortunately it's hard to find at a decent pizza chain besides the "cafeteria" resteraunts. At least they satisfy though. As far as making my own pizza, I'll buy a pre-set one from Shop Rite and maybe throw some pineapple on it but I always fuck it up. I think you're supposed to put the pineapple on afterwards. How does Papa John's do it?
You put the sauce on, then toppings such as pineapple, and the cheese goes on last. What I always did when I worked at PJ's was to use the measuring cups and properly drain the juice. Then, I would put the pineapple in my hand and squeeze out the rest of the juice before putting it on the pizza. If you don't drain the juice it will make the pizza somewhat soggy and generally shitty.

EDIT: Back to the original post, the worst pizza ever made was Pizza Hut's 4-For All.

This thing was an absolute bitch to make and if you had consecutive orders of them on a Friday night you were fucked. I thought they tasted like shit and were a big waste of money. That and the costumers stopped ordering them after about 3 weeks.
Out of his element.
Old Jan 11th, 2007, 10:08 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteRat
EDIT: Back to the original post, the worst pizza ever made was Pizza Hut's 4-For All.
FUCKING A. I have never waited so long for a pizza. It was the worst birthday party of my life. It drove me to the point to crave Chucky Cheese's, which runs a close second.