Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Nov 19th, 2009, 03:26 PM       
It wasn't so much pervert uncomfortable as "I don't like being touched" uncomfortable. Which I still am, towards the majority of people.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Nov 19th, 2009, 03:51 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
It wasn't so much pervert uncomfortable as "I don't like being touched" uncomfortable. Which I still am, towards the majority of people.

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Nov 19th, 2009, 04:15 PM       
Next time I have solicitors come to my door I'm going to have them come in and watch "The Core".
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Nov 19th, 2009, 04:19 PM       
I don't like being touched anywhere at all by anybody. I don't like shaking hands. It makes me feel incredibly uncomfortable.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Nov 19th, 2009, 04:22 PM       
What's the name of that recent Scientology movie with Travolta? I wanna watch it for some reason.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Nov 19th, 2009, 04:24 PM       
Battlefield Earth is not recent. I also kinda wanna watch it.

That was very funny. Well done.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Nov 19th, 2009, 04:26 PM       
Recent enough for a Scientology movie lol
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Nov 19th, 2009, 04:30 PM       
As far as science fiction goes, it's standard fare. I didn't know it was about Scientology until a couple years ago.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Nov 19th, 2009, 04:30 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
What's the name of that recent Scientology movie with Travolta? I wanna watch it for some reason.

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Nov 19th, 2009, 04:42 PM       
Quote:
As far as science fiction goes, it's standard fare. I didn't know it was about Scientology until a couple years ago.
it isn't but it's based on a science fiction book that's written by the dude who founded scientology. also i think "standard fare" is being awfully generous. mankind's been enslaved for "a thousand years" and they somehow manage to find harrier jets and nuclear bombs that still work? um no
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Nov 19th, 2009, 04:45 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
it isn't but it's based on a science fiction book that's written by the dude who founded scientology. also i think "standard fare" is being awfully generous. mankind's been enslaved for "a thousand years" and they somehow manage to find harrier jets and nuclear bombs that still work? um no
Well, there is a correlation between them since the plot is roughly the same as the story behind the Scientologist religion, i.e. the enslavement and stuff. Whichever one came first is irrelevant.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Nov 19th, 2009, 04:53 PM       
either way, way to broadcast to the world that the dude who invented your religion also wrote shitty sci-fi that shares a lot of themes with said religion, travolta
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Nov 19th, 2009, 04:55 PM       
L. Ron Hoover

<3
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Nov 19th, 2009, 04:56 PM       
It's comparable to a Sci-Fi Channel ORIGINAL FILM. Which means that it's amazing.

Even the title is sub-par, along with the rest of those movies.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Nov 19th, 2009, 04:58 PM       
You do science fiction a disservice by calling Battlefield Earth standard fare, sir.

That was very funny. Well done.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Nov 19th, 2009, 05:06 PM       
I hate science fiction, so that's okay.

Fuck space. Space sucks.
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Nov 19th, 2009, 05:36 PM       
Look at your avatar. LOOK AT IT
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Nov 19th, 2009, 05:50 PM       
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Nov 19th, 2009, 05:53 PM       
I was never especially drawn to science fiction either. But I can appreciate imagination. L Ron Hubbard, not so much.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Nov 19th, 2009, 05:55 PM       
The only thing I hate more than science fiction is fantasy. Someone got really upset when I compared Lord of the Rings to Dragonlance in the ability to bore people. Then they tried to explain how they were different and I just blacked out.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Nov 19th, 2009, 06:01 PM       
I once pissed someone off over Piers Anthony books.
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Nov 19th, 2009, 06:25 PM       
Friggin' hate fantasy.
OH GOD
Old Nov 19th, 2009, 06:29 PM       
WELL I LOVE IT SO NUTS TO ALL YALL
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Nov 19th, 2009, 10:56 PM       
Quote:
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Nov 20th, 2009, 01:06 PM       
L RON MOTHER HUBBARD