Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Art
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Apr 13th, 2009, 04:21 PM       
You must not know many girls who are overly endowed up-top. It's very difficult not to show boob. You'd have to be in a turtleneck.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jul 10th, 2009, 05:45 PM       
The date draws near. I am having trouble with the adhesive I'm using keeping up in humidity. Stress is high.
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Jul 10th, 2009, 11:06 PM       
God be with you.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jul 11th, 2009, 03:08 PM       
When is the date?
teacup of sunshine
Old Jul 11th, 2009, 08:50 PM       
The big gallery opening is next Fri, the 17th. I had the last of the pictures mounted on scrolls today. I say had because the hook supporting them (the magnetic hook rated for 30 lbs that ended up not holding 5) fell and 4 scrolls were utterly destroyed.

I was calm on the surface, but internally it was my standard "MOTHERFUCKER!"

Now, with less than a week to setup, I have to make four new scrolls and reprint/remount four images. I also have to go on a wild goose chase for more of the hard-to-find japanese mulberry paper I was mounting them on.

Motherfucker.

(thanks, The Leader)
teacup of sunshine
Old Aug 10th, 2009, 06:17 PM       
I have to pick up my art next week because it's the end of my gallery month. I'm not worried about the art but I've got some anxiety about the stuff sticking my title panels to the walls and wood. It's that gummy poster-stick stuff, but I'm sweating bullets about pulling off big chunks of wall or having something that looks like white bubblegum stuck on the wood.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 11th, 2009, 02:39 AM       
There is some really good gum/glue remover. I forget what it's called though
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 11th, 2009, 10:00 AM       
Goo Gone or Goof Off are two brand names. Careful for the paint/finish on the walls though. You may also be able to successfully remove the gunk with just rubbing alcohol.

Just in case, you might also want to bring some vinyl spacklng compound and a putty knife ... if the signs are stuck on painted drywall or plaster, that is.
You may already be there.
teacup of sunshine
Old Aug 13th, 2009, 02:39 PM       
I took some goof-off just in case, but was very pleasantly surprised. Everything pulled right off, including the the stuff that I was really worried about. It took about 3 and a half hours to hang the show and 15 minutes for it all to come down.

They asked me to come and get my stuff early because the next guy wants to hang his early. I didn't know that was an option.

teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 2nd, 2010, 09:41 AM       
Bonus footage! Really, I just forgot to add any pictures.

Me trying to look like a really cool artist but just looking like a big ol' pregnant woman talking to some guy.

The refreshment table, which set us back quite a chunk of change (planning this thing was like planning a wedding). Some bitch kept pinching the orchid leaves. The orchids were quite real and that was pissing me the hell off. Also, the plum wine was all gone in like 10 minutes.