Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Art
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Anonymous is probably a spambot
Old Feb 21st, 2003, 09:18 PM       
You're absolutely right about the emoticons. They are a weakness of mine, as instead of opting to repeat myself on what a nightie-twisting weenie you are, I went with the emoticon I had made a year ago to sum it up.

I will try to refrain from such serious visual abuses in the future.

You do not work in graphic design, at least, not for anyone but your parents, , because your skills barely rival that of a 13-year-old girl I know who's been working with the program for two weeks. I am not making that up . . And furthermore , you'd use programs far better than :P Photoshop for sketch manipulation - Illustrator or PSP .

And what in the good graces of fuck is a 'babble boy?'
Mocker

James sucks
Old Feb 21st, 2003, 09:35 PM       
Look, I know whatever world you come from, the only opinions that matter are the ones that give you endless praise. But here on Earth, you need not be some sort of art warlord to know what it liked, and what needs to be worked on.

So sorry to disappoint you, but I gave you constructive criticism. You don't like it, and you're having another hissy fit. This is getting incredibly old incredibly fast. If you can't handle the opinions of people who won't lick your ass, then don't post your art here. Go to some AOL chatroom, where people will be impressed by your ability to spell "you" correctly alone.

I gave you suggestions on what I felt was wrong with the picture. You don't necessarily have to like them. But to say my opinion is wrong and doesn't matter based on the fact that I don't have a job, or I may or may not be able to do a better job is just asinine. Are you saying that all those people you apparently work for are qualified masters of art? If that were the case, they wouldn't need you.

If anyone's opinion is "wrong," it's yours for thinking that there's some sort of requirement for honest and constructive criticism to be made.
Lord Felch Demon
Ninjavenom is probably a spambot
Old Feb 22nd, 2003, 02:42 AM       
Sorry man, but i find naked cartoon women utterly repulsive. A woman's aesthetic beauty can only truly be captured via photograph, or realistic still-life painting. Though you may not mind drawing CARTOON BOOBIES , some of us actually don't care for them.

FS is probably a spambot
Old Feb 22nd, 2003, 07:02 AM       
Employer: "Right son, I'm a busy man and I don't have a lot of time. Your Photoshop skills, SPEAK."

Sketch33: "Well sir, I (poorly) applied a standard flame filter to this pict-"

Employer: "By God, son! You're hired!"