Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Mar 8th, 2010, 10:58 PM        PAUL SCHEER episode now archived online! Take a gander!
Paul was a seriously awesome guest this past Friday night, and we had a lot o' fun with the movie. Help support the show and take a look at what went down:

Paul Scheer! - Part I:
http://www.thestream.tv/watch.php?v=2103

Paul Scheer! - Part II:
http://www.thestream.tv/watch.php?v=2104

Thanks for watching
Cranberry Everything
dextire is probably a spambot
Old Mar 8th, 2010, 11:48 PM       
This is probably my favorite episode so far. Paul was such a great guest!
And I was crying from laughter when you showed what Doc Mock would be like without the Stream studio.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Mar 9th, 2010, 12:23 AM       
And I heart Monique Dupree.
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 9th, 2010, 05:16 PM       
Just finished watching this one and I have to say it was by far the best show yet. Normally I chuckle here and there during your show but this one had me laughing at loud, especially at your "backdoor" comment when the chick walked down the stairs.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 9th, 2010, 05:20 PM       
Moc, did you plan ahead of time for making dvds?
Pickled Patriarch
Old Mar 9th, 2010, 10:30 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by dextire View Post
This is probably my favorite episode so far. Paul was such a great guest!
And I was crying from laughter when you showed what Doc Mock would be like without the Stream studio.
Hehe thanks Dextire, we had fun shooting that little clip and it definitely seemed to go over really well with the audience. Glad ya enjoyed the show!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
And I heart Monique Dupree.
Yep, was definitely cool they had her introduce the flick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteRat View Post
Just finished watching this one and I have to say it was by far the best show yet. Normally I chuckle here and there during your show but this one had me laughing at loud, especially at your "backdoor" comment when the chick walked down the stairs.
Thanks WhiteRat, we had a blast with it and Paul brings some great energy to the show. The movie was a lot o' fun too, so when you have that kind of a combination, everybody has a good time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Moc, did you plan ahead of time for making dvds?
Making the DVDs? Not sure what you mean. The movie we showed this past week was sent to me on DVD straight from the guy who made it.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 9th, 2010, 10:46 PM       
I mean a dvd of watching you watching a movie with a guest. Nevermind, I probably wouldn't buy it when I think of it like that.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Mar 9th, 2010, 10:54 PM       
I was about to say that.
Pickled Patriarch
Old Mar 9th, 2010, 11:05 PM       
Oh I see what you're saying. We've thought about eventually doing something like DVDs for special episodes, like a big holiday episode with extra features 'n what not. A DVD wouldn't be that much different than watching the archived episodes online though, so we'd really have to pack it with features or make a special episode that is exclusive to the DVD only.
The Claw of Justice
Captain Seamus is probably a spambot
Old Mar 9th, 2010, 11:35 PM       
I'm watching the episode right now, awesome stuff! I'll be sure to tune in regularly from now on.
What should I do to get the prize?(Loved everyone's entries, by the way)

EDIT: Just realized that since I didn't finish the episode yet you might have said what to do near the end. If that's the case ignore this.
DOUBLE EDIT CAUSE I'M NOT TOO BRIGHT: Never mind, just saw the e-mail thing under the video player. I forget how to read sometimes.

Last edited by Captain Seamus : Mar 10th, 2010 at 12:22 AM.
Pickled Patriarch
Old Mar 10th, 2010, 01:28 AM       
You can also just send me a PM here on the forum with your full name and mailing address and the prize will be sent out as soon as possible. Thanks for watching... and for entering the contest!
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Mar 10th, 2010, 12:44 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mockery View Post
A DVD wouldn't be that much different than watching the archived episodes online though, so we'd really have to pack it with features or make a special episode that is exclusive to the DVD only.
Make it so, pickled one.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Mar 10th, 2010, 06:23 PM       
Aww, I made it so close. Great show overall though.