Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 4th, 2010, 04:37 AM       
I actually like peanut butter and jam sandwiches, I thought it would be disgusting until I tried it. For some reason you guys call it peanut butter and jelly.

They make this stuff here locally called creamed honey or something like that, and it's got the consistency of butter but it's made out of honey. It tastes great and you can put it on your non toasted bread without fear of going gooey.

I also really like vegemite sandwiches, although it's an acquired taste.

Fuck beer though.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 4th, 2010, 09:59 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
I also really like vegemite sandwiches, although it's an acquired taste.
Of course you do, after all, 'you come from a land down under' hey-oh! /rimshot

OK I'm done with that stupid joke now
rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 4th, 2010, 10:08 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
Fuck beer though.
GET THE FUCK OUT I VOTE YES
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Mar 4th, 2010, 10:55 AM       
ZHUKOV WHAT THE HELL, MAN
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 4th, 2010, 01:36 PM       
An Aussie who doesn't like beer? HIGHLY UNLIKELY!
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Mar 4th, 2010, 10:15 PM       
HEY ZHUKOV

YOU AIN'T WELCOME IN THESE HERE PARTS

ALSO WE CALL IT PEANUT BUTTER AND JELLY BECAUSE IT'S MADE WITH PEANUT BUTTER AND MOTHERFUCKING JELLY

YOU IGNORANT FUCK
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 4th, 2010, 10:42 PM       
i bet wiffles doesnt like beer either and i bet wiffles and i and zhukov could take this thread and make it our own if we wanted to and then you guys wouldn't be welcome here.

JERKS.

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Mar 4th, 2010, 10:53 PM       
YOU WILL BE CRUSHED BY THE BEER DRINKING MAJORITY
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Mar 4th, 2010, 11:06 PM       
THE RIVERS WILL RUN WITH HOPS, BARLEY, YEAST AND BLOOD
rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 5th, 2010, 02:07 AM       
I SWEAT BEER

AFTER I GET WINDED FROM CHUGGING BEER
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 5th, 2010, 05:42 AM       
Vegemite is harder than any alcohol and I bet only elx and wiffles and I are the only ones tough enough to eat it.

LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Mar 5th, 2010, 10:57 AM       
Yes. You and the little girls are the rough ones. Well... Wiffles maybe.

Whats the deal? Is Tasmania just not into beer like the Australia? That why you guys packed up and moved to the island? You were tired of those fucking jerks getting drunk and being asses to eachother?
Old Mar 5th, 2010, 11:16 AM       
Well, apparently we have the best beer in the country brewed here, but everyone says that about their own beer. I have seen it for sale in the UK though.

I just don't like either the taste of alcohol or what it does to you. Sandwiches, however, are usually quite alright.
Ancient Mariner
Old Mar 5th, 2010, 12:46 PM       
MARMITE SUPERIOR

VEGEMITE INFERIOR
Ancient Mariner
Old Mar 5th, 2010, 12:48 PM       
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 5th, 2010, 05:51 PM       
Quote:
Vegemite is harder than any alcohol and I bet only elx and wiffles and I are the only ones tough enough to eat it.
WHAT ABOUT POOP? I BET YOURE THE ONLY ONES THAT COULD HANDLE A SHIT SANDWICH TOO.

BURN.

SOMEBODY BETTER CALL THE BURN WARD TO PREPARE SOME SPACE FOR ZHUKOV
Old Mar 6th, 2010, 12:58 AM       
KAHL I THINK IT'S ONLY YOU WITH POOP HARDER THAN ANYTHING BECAUSE OF YOUR BAD DIET.

TRY SOME VEGEMITE IT HAS LOTS OF FIBER AND VITAMIN B.

OHHHHHH.
The Unicorn
Old Mar 6th, 2010, 02:26 PM       
I JUST HAD A BREAKFAST BURRITO (THE MEXICAN FORM OF THE SANDWICH) AND THREE MODELO ESPECIAL FOR BREAKFAST

TOO AWESOME
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Mar 6th, 2010, 02:29 PM       
I HAVEN'T HAD A DRINK ALL WEEK.
The Unicorn
Old Mar 6th, 2010, 02:35 PM       
GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE BILL
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Mar 6th, 2010, 03:06 PM       
HAM SANDWICH & STRONGBOW CIDER

YEEAAAAAAHHH
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Mar 6th, 2010, 04:07 PM       
ITS MY MA'S BIRTHDAY TONIGHT SO WE'RE GOING DRINKIN AND EATIN SAMMICHES LATER.
The Unicorn
Old Mar 6th, 2010, 04:08 PM       
EATTIN SANDICHES WIT CHA MAH
Fucking Finland
Old Mar 6th, 2010, 04:10 PM       
YOU GONNA GET ON HARLEYS AND RIDE INTO THE SUNSET AFTER THAT?
Fucking Finland
Old Mar 6th, 2010, 04:13 PM       
SAM AND I DO IT ALL THE TIME AND IT'S PRETTY COOL Y'KNOW?